Other Misc. Eye Makeups:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer

Pros

Cons

This is a must-have product

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I absolutely love this product. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. It does a great job of making my eyeshadow last all day without creasing and fading. It's pretty affordable, while still being high-quality. It works just like it promises. I never had any complaints about it.

Great for all day eye make up!

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I have oily eyelids so my eyeliner and eye shadow always slip off or get smudged after a few hours. So I decided to buy this primer to see if it would make a difference. My eye make up looks so much better and lasts so much longer now! I squeeze a small amount of primer on my fingers and then smooth it over my eyelids, and then apply my eye make up like normal. My eyeliner stays on all day, even my waterline does not run. My eyeshadow also looks great all day because the primer ensures that the color stays all day, especially lighter colors that tend to slip off easily.

The BEST primer out there!

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

This primer is simply the best. It goes on smooth, has a hint of shimmer and keeps my eye shadow looking perfect for hours and hours! I have tried multiple other primers that do not work anywhere near as good as this one. It stops my eye shadow from creasing and caking. At times I will forget to wash my eye makeup before I go to bed, with this primer on, I will wake up and my eye shadow still looks just the way it did when I first put it on! I use this primer with the Too Faced eye shadows or any other brand of eye shadows on the market. It works all the same! The shimmery tint to it is great. I will put this primer all the way up to my eye brows. It works as double duty highlighting under my brow bones. No extra eye shadow or highlighter needed. I have even used this primer on my lips as a base for my lipstick. It helps my lipstick go on smooth and stay on longer. The only downfall is the price, but if you want quality sometimes you have to pay a little more to get it! I shop around multiple websites trying to find the best deal. It is easily available.

Best Primer Ever.

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I didn't think a primer could really make a difference when it comes to doing your make up - I thought it was just make up companies taking advantage of the consumer and trying to make another sale. I have never been so wrong. This product is amazing! I put it on before I put the shadow and eye liner on and let it dry. At first I couldn't see a real difference, but once I had all of the make up on, it really looked better than before! The colors were brighter and stood out better and throughout the evening it stayed in place! In the past as the night wore on the eye shadow slowly lessened and got "weaker" - it was not as vibrant and it was painfully obvious that it had been on for a long period of time. With the Too Face Shadow Insurance product it made my make up look freshly applied all night long. I was thoroughly impressed and will continue to buy this product. It lasts a long time as only a little amount is needed so the value of the quality of the product and the value of the price of the product is well worth it.

It's alright

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I have always wanted to compare this with urban decay primer potion, I got a sample of it in a gift set. I tried it for a week and I was a little disappointed, there was creasing and my eyeshadow didnt last that long like with urban decay. I know some things work better for others but this wasn't one of them

Overall

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

This is an AWESOME primer. I got it in a set with a Too Faced palette. Being normally faithful to Urban Decay's Primer Potion, I was a little skeptical to try it. I am so glad I did! I actually like this a lot better than Urban Decay's primer. The consistency I find is a little smoother and easier to put on, and doesn't crease as much as Urban Decay. Too Faced makes a slightly bigger bottle for a little more in price but it will last you longer. If trying to choose between UD and Too Faced eye primers, choose this one!

seemed comparable

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I got this in a set, and I was happy to have it, since I have seen so many people using it in make-up tutorials online. I have just recently learned how to apply different styles of eye shadow. I have bought a lot of shadows, but have trouble with clumping in my crease, and this is supposed to help with that. i have bought other brands, and find that this one does not really do the job any better, but I do like the texture more. I am not sure why, it just seems to be smoother, and not as "wet" i guess. I have no tried it out in the heat yet, as it has been winter, so I will see then how much difference there is in the humidity and when I am sweating in this Florida weather.

I see a lot of two faced brands online, and have tried other products of theirs, and liked this the best. I have an eye shadow set, and the Primed and Poreless face primer also, which I haven't used much. I plan to try more of their products, as they seem quality and are not as expensive as some of the other make-up lines.

Shadow Insurance is great

from Medford, NY

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I love Too Faced products. They are innovative and fun. I have a couple of bottles of shadow insurance. It works great and really makes your eyeshadow pop. Yes, it is pricey but a little goes a long way so a bottle can last you awhile. It will keep your eyeshadow in place and last for hours. And if your color is light, it can help intensify it. I have tried other products but nothing else seems to work like shadow insurance does. And it won't hurt or burn your eyes. I have tried some eye products that burned so bad. I honestly do not know why they make products like that but this one is definately not one of them. And you can use it on all eye shadows, not just eye shadows by Too Faced. I have received some of my bottles in makeup sets by Too Faced as well as free samples from ordering from their website. So if price matters, you might want to purchase this product in a makeup set or if you order other products from their website, you might be able to try it for free as a sample. But it is definately worth trying no matter what.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance-Wow (for the most part)

from Bridgeport, CT

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

I got Too Faced Shadow Insurance with the Walk of Shame set that Too Faced is still selling.  When I first opened it up I put a little on my hand.  It was clear and very watery.  I wasn't sure if this was the product or if something was wrong with mine.  Well, in the end I realized that I had to push all the watery stuff out and then shake it.  Now it works totally fine and it's my second favorite primer right behind Urban Decay's.  The only other issue I have with it is that it is a little oily.  Once you apply your eyeshadow it pops and if you want to bend a lot, then I suggest this over any other primer.  It really is amazing when it comes to blending!  It is a little expensive but, it is worth the price.  You hardly have to use any and the packaging (tube) is pretty larger and can hold a lot of product.  Not to mention, when there's not much left in the tube, it's still very easy to get the last bits out.

Great when applied with a brush.

from Travelers Rest, SC

Comments about Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer:

Ah, now you speak my language. I was pretty pleased with the 2 faced primer, except the botom opened up, as to say the little gripping crimps at the bottom of the tube poppped open, just a dud tube. So I put it in a ziplock bag to keep it from leaking out.  I do not use my fingers to apply, I use a straight flat semi stiff brush to apply, it works great, no overkill, no wastage. It is a bit pricey, but goes a long waay when applied with the brush. No complaints, except the tube problem, they need to address teir supplier on this.  Otherwise it is a outta sight primer, way better than urban decay.