Other Nail Products:
Zoya
Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades

Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades

Cons

"Zoya Nail Polish" Coming to Salons Near You...

I love Zoya nail polish and I have introduced it to many of my friends.  Everyone knows about Essie and OPI, but what about Zoya?  I am a Regional Manager and Licensed Esthetician for several salon/spas.  I have had the opportunity to work with and use many different kinds of nail polish.  I was able to suggest for one of my new locations Zoya nail polish.  It has turned out to be a great addition to our nail polish collection.  I do think that in the near future we will go all Zoya.  It has to catch on and people have to be educated on the benefits of Zoya.  Based on client feedback they have not missed using Essie or OPI because the colors are similar and it wears the same.  Zoya nail polish can also be found in Whole Foods locations and we all know that Whole Foods only carries products that are organic in some way.  I placed some info straight from the Zoya website along with the web address.  Enjoy!!!

Zoya is a has been awarded as the longest wearing natural nail polish by an independent panel in Women’s Health Magazine. Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. Nail Polish by Zoya offers over 300 gorgeous nail polish colors to choose from, plus 4 seasonal seasonal collections of nail polish* *every year. Zoya Nail Polish was specifically formulated to deliver the longest wear possible on natural nails. Zoya Nail Polish can be found in better beauty salons, spas and online at the zoya website.

Good Variety of Colors, Staying Power OK

So, ZOYA is FANTASTIC when it comes to color options. I love all of the different shades and finishes, especially the matte velvets. They're just so different from the other options out there. However, the polish does not have the staying power that other brands do. I found that it chips fairly quickly, especially without a topcoat. I have been more impressed by the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - if you want staying power in one coat, go check that out. But, for specific colors, shades, and finishes, ZOYA is definitely your best bet. The prices aren't bad, and the product is definitely comparable to OPI. Ordering online is a little less consumer friendly, but the online color swatches are pretty reliable and true to life. If you try one finish, I would definitely recommend the matte velvet line, as I previously mentioned because it is so different from the other options out there. The finish is super unique and is sure to garner some compliments and questions of what brand you're wearing (and I don't often think that about nail polish). Try this brand, especially if you're looking for an alternative to OPI.

Great polish, great value

from Des Moines, IA

About Me DIY Nail Artist, Manicure/Pedicure Addict, Natural, Professional, Trendy

Pros

• Easy to Apply
  • Fast Drying
  • Good Applicator Brush
  • Good Value
  • Great Color
  • Long Lasting

• Any Time
    • Nail Art/Design

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

I love Zoya nail polish. I have around 100 of the brand, and find the formula very consistent. They have beautiful micro glitters, and their pixie dust line(which unfortunately they no longer make) is the absolute best texture polish I've ever used. The brush is great sized, and they often run promos on their site to get a great deal on several bottles at once. I highly recommend this brand to any nail enthusiasts, beginners or pros.

BEST for lasting & toxic free!!! LOVE

from Grand Haven, MI

Pros

• Easy to Apply
    • Fast Drying
    • Gentle Formula
    • Good Applicator Brush
    • Good Value
    • Great Color
    • Long Lasting

• Any Time
      • Nail Art/Design
      • Professional Settings
      • Special Occasions
      • Top Coat

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

WOW! I can't believe how this nail polish lasts!! I bought it simply because they leave out the toxic contents and it's safer to wear---that was #1 on my list. I'm used to those 3-free or 5-free polishes not lasting more than 24 hours before chipping/peeling but this stuff?? AMAZING! I don't think I have ever been so impressed with a product!! I am sooo impressed by this company to be able to not only do toxic free (or less at least) but to make it last longer than any other nail polish I have EVER tried (and I've tried all--OPI, Essie, Nicole, Orly, China Girl, Finger Paint, etc, etc, etc)

Every Diva's Top Accessory

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

Zoya is the perfect asset to accent your glamour. They have every color this side of Heaven in soft shades and bold shades, with or without sparkle and you can order by season or collection. I was honored to receive several samples in advance from multiple collections and I truly fell in love with them all. Afterwards I became a member of their website and got to take advantage of the many sales and promotions they offer their clients. Zoya's nail lacquer adds the perfect pop to your summer beach wear and sandles. My nails always look like they were done by a professional. Zoya also is a great gift for your friends. To make things easier on the customer, Zoya will allow consumers to check out a palette of colors by snail mail if you cannot make it to a brick and morter location. I have been a customer for years now and have colors for all my different outfits along with nail color for special events.

Love Zoya

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

Zoya is my favorite brand of polish - hands down. In my mind there is no other that even comes close to their quality, selection or customer service. Zoya is an industry leader and for good reason.

One thing that makes Zoya particularly great is that they are Big 5-Free, meaning their polishes are free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor. That makes Zoya products infinitely safer than many others, especially for sensitive individuals and those concerned with the environmental impact of their cosmetics.

I have never been disappointed with the quality of a Zoya polish. On the contrary, I am constantly blown away by just how lovely their polishes really are. As my Zoya collection continues to grow I am reminded of why I love this company so much.

One of my favorite features of Zoya is that they clearly classify all their polishes based on color, finish, opacity and tone. There's no guess work when you buy from Zoya. You know exactly what you're buying every time.

I highly recommend Zoya!

Great Product

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

Zoya Nail Polishes come in many different colors and many different shades. The colors are beautiful, and come out as they are supposed too. There is no need for a million coats of nail polish. However, the nail polish does chip very easily, sometime the nail polish comes off in a sheet, if you know what I mean. It even does it if you use a top coat and a base coat with it. With both of those factors, its hard to say if the nail polish is worth the value or not. Although Zoya Nail Polish is generally inexpensive. The brush is nice and provides for easy and even application. The odor is not overbearing. You can find this nail polish almost anywhere, like Wal-Mart or your local drug store. I would recommend this nail polish to people, but warn them of the downside. It's worth giving it a try. I've never really seen this color in a matte form, but the nail polish is always very shiny when you put it on your nails and it dries.

Best Polish

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

I collect nail polish, stash of over 400. By far this company provides best nail polish formula and brush to apply with. It is all 3 free of chemicals, removes easily, and has no potent smell. Zoya also has many colors with different finishes. They stay up to date with new nail trends as well.

My very favorite ever!

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

I love the colors! If you order directly from the web site, they have some really good BOGO offers, which are nice. The matte finish polishes a few years ago did tend to chip and wear quickly, but I really love the glittery colors. They go on smoothly, and come off very easily compared to other glittery polishes I've tried. I've only needed to deal with customer service once, and they were very friendly and helpful and resolved the issue quickly.

Great formula at an even better price

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

I began using Zoya nail polish around Valentine's Day. The company offered a special promotion of a free red nail polish when you purchased another nail polish. I have fallen in love with it!! The polish is Big 5 Free. The design of the bottle is cute and the brush applies polish nicely. I have since purchased several more of the colors which have cute names. Using a base coat and two applications, my polish will last 4-5 days without chipping.

Super pretty nail polish!!! Worth the money!

from Clarks Summit, PA

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

I love this line of nail polish. I usually use OPi and I really enjoy Zoya nail polishes as well. They go on easy and look beautiful. You can layer these polishes also for a different look! Beautiful and about the same price as OPI and Essie nail polishes. My favorite color right now is Kimber. I also love the "Hot" collection, I think it's a little old but I love the colors!

Every color imaginable

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades:

**Zoya Nail Polish - All Shades are amazing. There are so many of them  - I'm talking in the hundreds. It's a salon quality nail polish now sold on the web. You can even order unexpensive color spoons to see your favorite colors before ordering a bottle. They literally have evry shade of every color. They have your typical pinks and reds and they also have darker browns. This nail polish goes on evenly and smoothly and dries fairly quickly. It will look like you just had your nails done up in a salon. Plus the polish doesn't crack easily so you'll have nice nails for awhile before needing a touch up. I think this is better than premium retailer nail polishes like OPI or cosmetics polishes like AVON. Trust me, I've used many, many different brands and this is definitely the best. It's looks so shiny and acrylic. It is affordable and a more natural nail color for all the eco friendly peeps out there.**