Other Nail Products:

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

Pros

Cons

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme Smells Wonderful

I've been fighting the battle with dry skin this winder more so than usual.  I guess it is because we have had such a harsh winter with colder temperatures and SNOW more often that we are used to getting in the south.  My skin is left dry and flaky and my cuticles are also dry and cracking.  Enter **Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme**.  It's been a real help in relieiving dry and cracked cuticles.

**Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme**

**Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme **comes in a small tin that holds .60 ounces of cuticle creme.  Once you open the tin by breaking the plastic seal, you will notice the fresh lemon scent.  All of Burt's Bees products are made from natural ingredients and you will love the fresh lemon oil fragrance that this product delivers.

This product is designed to be used for "intensive care of dry cuticles, brittle nails and chapped, cracked fingertips."  All you have to do is massage a bit of the creme into the nail and around your cuticles on a daily basis.  It softens cuticles and allows for healing of dry and cracked skin.

Another thing I love about Burt's Bees products is that they do not test products on animals.  This is a personal preference, but I just do not see putting animals through testing of products and ingredients for the sake of perfecting a product.  This is just plain cruel in some instances.

**Ingredients**

Sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon oil, cocoa butter, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), candelilla wax, sunflower oil, rosemary leaf oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), beta carotene, vegetable oil.

I have used **Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme **for some time now and can say that it isn't the best product on the market for keeping cuticles looking nice, but it sure does help.  Besides the nice and clean lemon fragrance is hard to beat.

I do recommend **Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme**, especially for the harsh winter months.

A lemon-scented wonder worker.

The cream works okay. It is not the best thing I have ever used for my cuticles, but it does the job it's supposed to. I apply it at night right before I go to bed, and when I wake up my cuticles are soft and moisturized. I have a bad habit of biting them because they are usually rough and dry, but after using the cream my habit mostly stopped. The lemon scent is an added bonus.

Smells amazing!

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees - it's easily one of my favorite cosmetic brands. It's natural, effective, environmentally conscience and hails from my home state of Maine. What's not to love?

This Butter Cuticle Cream is one of those products I cannot live without! It smells awesome, it absorbs well, and it works wonders on damaged and dry cuticles.

First off, let's talk about how good this stuff smells. It's so bright and fresh and lemony! It almost has a "fizzy" sort of smell to it, which I absolutely love. It's an instant mood lifter and I love applying this cream when I'm feeling a bit down.

Secondly, it adsorbs well and really does makes damaged cuticles look and feel great. It also works on other dry areas, such as knuckles and rough palms. I apply this pretty liberally and never stop at just my cuticles. A product this good is to be used as needed. I find it also cuts down on hang nails and dryness around my nails.

Works well, smells absolutely delicious!

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I love using this, not just on the tips of my fingers, but on my feet, hands, knees and any other really rough, dry patches of skin. It works super well and smells incredible! I keep a tin of this stuff in my purse when I'm battling especially dry skin. A little bit goes a long way!

Great for Winter

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I have been using this product for over 10 years now and it is a lifesaver in the winter. It softens rough, cracked cuticles and has a great lemon smell. The tin is cute and small enough to throw in your bag without taking up too much room. The only downside is the lid sometimes gets jammed and makes it difficult to twist open.

Works so well

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I have really dry cuticles and brittle nails and this products works amazingly well. I saw the difference in my cuticles just days after using this. From past year I have been using it regularly (every other night) and have never seen dryness in my cuticles even though I change nail polish every few days, use harsh acetone and sometimes get polish on my cuticles. The product is not greasy and the skin absorbs it quickly. The Light lemony scent is quite pleasant.
I like the fact that Burt’s Bee uses natural ingredients in their products. The cuticle cream is made up of Sweet almond oil and cocoa seed butter and is rich in vitamin E.
Even though I use it almost every day, it lasts quite a while. The price is pretty decent and I sometimes buy a whole lot when it is on sale.
I highly recommend this product to everyone especially those who have dry cuticles and brittle nails.

no more pain

from Canonsburg, PA

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I'm one to get hang nails and really bad cuticles. I don't like to go get my nails done as strange as that seems. I would rather do them myself then to have someone pamper me. Women don't understand me and my Husband loves me, guess It's all the money I save him eh? I do splurge on burts bee's cuticle cream and treat myself this way. I know this is good for me and good for the environment. So many times I've walked by nail salons and chocked on all the fumes that come from those places, you can have it. I will stay in the comfort of my own home and use this product that promotes health and healing to my cuticles so I don't have to have red painful cuticles that peal in layers. How awesome is that? Talk about a win/win! My Husband is happy, I'm happy and so is our bank account for not having or even wanting to spend all that money on a nail salon. So, if you want to save yourself a few bucks I highly recommend this product!

Does the job!

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I received this in a burts bees goody bag and am so happy I did! This works great on dry cuticles leaving them looking very healthy. The lemon scent is also very refreshing. I use this before I go to bed as it does get oily. I love that is it all natural as is all burts bees products.

Love it

from Bedminster, NJ

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

Okay, I'll admit it. I am slightly addicted to this product. I tried it for the first time probably nine to ten years ago and I don't think I have ever been without it.
It is a little pricey but even the smallest container they offer lasts a really long time . I use mine before bedtime usually but occasionally use multiple applications a day. Several times I have even used on my feet and it does a very nice job.
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme has a pleasant and light lemon scent. I personally love it and don't find it overpowering. If you don't like lemon scented items though you probably want to skip it.

I highly recommend this product. The smell is lovely and the product isn't greasy. Do yourself a favor and pick it up the next time you are out.

Love the Lemon scent and It works Great on Cuticles

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I bought a kit and in the kit was some of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. My cuticles were looking pretty ratty so it was time to get out that cuticle cream and butify my nails.

The cream comes in a small jar with a screw on lid. The yellowish cream is kind of thick, and smells nice and lemony.

The tick cuticle cream has vitamin E in it. It also has sunflower oil that help to make your cuticles nice and soft and moist. It also helps to keep your nails looking healthy and keeps them from looking brittle.

It also contains sweet almond oil and and cocoa seed butter.

To use this all you do is wash your hands first and then massage the cream in to the cuticles. Then you can use your cuticle tool to push back your cuticles or just let it soak in and soften your cuticles.

It works really well and your nails will look a lot more healthy after using this and your cuticles will be healthy and soft. The smell is also really great.

Another Great Product from Burt's Bees & I love the Lemon Scent

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

I have used Burt's Bees products on occasion but I'm not a regular customer. The only reason is because I love to try new products so I'm always finding something else to try.

However, when it comes to using a cuticle cream that works really great, the only way to go is to use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. If the lemony scent doesn't convert you right away, then the results from using this cream should do the job.

The cream comes in a portable compact that can easily be toted anywhere. The product is all natural, not tested on animals, and best of all, a little dab is all that you need. I rub a little bit on my index finger and apply it to each cuticle. It absorbs pretty well, although it is greasy so be prepared to have greasy fingers for a short time. For that reason, I usually apply this at night, right before bedtime.

I really like the lemon scent, which reminds me of the lemon cleaning products that my grandmother used when I was a child, hence it brings up fond memories for me. Most of all, I like the results that I get from using this. My cuticles are no longer cracked and peeling and my skin is softer too.

Not greasy, perfect texture

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme:

Works wonders! The lemon butter cuticle creme smell is not overpowering, and the consistency is great. I have tons of hang nails and this is the only product that has made a difference in my cuticles.