Other Nail Products:
Sally Hansen
Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades

Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades

I love my polished fingernails!

I am a closet nail biter, but my daughter was getting married so I let my nails grow so I could polish them and they would look nice.  Well, I was so impressed with how pretty my hands looked that I have made an effort to NOT bite them anymore.

I purchased Sally Hansen NO CHIP 10 day nail color because I hate those little chips you get after the second day of polish.  I didn't really believe the hype about 10 days but I figured it was worth a try.  I bought a lovely color called Nonstop Nude #41 and Constant Iris #57.  I put on 3 coats, letting each coat dry well before applying a new one.

Well, to my surprise this polish really DOES last a long time.  I don't know about 10 days but it definitely lasted 7 days.  And I do a lot of physical labor, typing, and I also wash my hands dozens of times every day and this polish lasts.  You don't get those goofy chips at the side where the cuticle ends.

Try it and I'm sure you will be pleased.  I don't have time to sit around every evening putting on fresh polish so I'll buy this NO CHIP polish and do it once a week!  I really do love it.

Spend your money elsewhere

WHile they have a nice bottle and great colors, the wear just doesn;t seem to be all that great.   The polish goes on nicely, and dries quickly.....but I have had problems with it flaking around the top nail edges and then it comes up in huge flakes.    I'm sticking with OPI next go around.

Sally Hansen is great

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

Sally Hansen is my favorite brand of nail polish. It has a thin consistency that goes on very evenly. It keeps longer than other brands and takes longer to get clumpy. It has been a very consistent product for many, many years and comes in a nice variety of classic colors. It is very reasonably priced for the level of quality in the product.

Goes on great!

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

My job is tough on my nails and hands. The nail polish to me seems to tough. Stays on, unless I'm really using my nails with my job. I'm pleased. I don't recall some of the others I've tried, but it doesn't take much for it to start chipping away.

Your nails and heart will never break again!

from Oaklyn, NJ

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

Sally Hansen is the ONLY nail polish I have been using for about 10 years now. It lasts and strenghens your nails with the first stoke. Colors are bright and dont fade too quickly. Price is for everyone, esp us on a tight buget. Nothing compares to the quality of Sally Hansen

Great new bottle, love the new flat brush, goes on great!

from Attleboro, MA

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

Love the new Salon Complete Manicure line from Sally. The brush is now flat instead of a regular wand, makes doing my toes so much easier-great for getting in the corners/edges! Goes on smooth and looks great!

I really Love this nail polish

from Mount Hope, WV

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I usually buy Sally Hansen nail polish-Lots of colors to choose from,  and our store keeps all the colors in stock too.  I like to match my nail polish with clothing I am wearing at the time--so I find myself many times,  while at the store, at  the nail polish display!

Sally Hansen nail polish last  and does not chip or peel, some I have tried ,do !

I work in my flower garden quiet a bit and do not always remember to put on gloves, so my nail polish can sometimes really take a beating, but this particular nail polish is good for me.  We go to quiet a few church functions, and not always do I remember to do touch ups or re-apply my nail polish on Saturday evening. However,  there have been limited times when I have been imbareded by my nails not llooking as well as I would have liked them too.   I have found that  I kind of stick with buying the  Sally Hansen nail polish because it works well for me !!

long lasting love

from Spanaway, WA

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

i love any nail polish by sally hansen but this particular one i like the est it goes on even works gret is well worth the cost even a sleek desighn to the bottle making it easy to store being a cube an not some odd randome shape.

Sally Hansen nail polish rocks!

from Mount Pleasant, MI

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

Absolutely the best nail polish available! I don't know what Sally Hansen puts into her nail polish, but whatever secret ingredient it is, its seriously the best. There is an entire rainbow of colors to choose from, I can guarantee that you will find your favorite shade in this collection. Sally Hansen makes such quality nail polish, my nails look like they have received a professional manicure. One bottle of this stuff will last you a very long time and while on your nails it will also stand the test of time. In my experience I have found that even one coating on my nails still looks fantastic after an entire week! And my hands are always moving. This nail polish is fancy enough for special occasions and practical enough to have on a daily basis. It will save you tons of money not having to go to the salon. This polish is a very good value, and I totally recommend for anyone to try. Thanks Sally!

Stays on nicely, dries quickly

from New Haven, CT

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

Oh Sally Hansen, I'm not a nail polish kind of girl, but you really make me want to be.

Let's start by saying that I currently own only three bottles of nail polish. But I've had my fair share of crappy nail polish usage history. Think nail polish that takes forever to dry -- to the point where any sane person would think enough time has passed and start rubbing their newly polished, hopefully smooth nails, but alas -- and that chip off after less than a day.

But not Sally Hansen's. I love the fact that these are easy to apply -- smooth brush -- and dry quickly but stay for quite some time. It can run a bit on the expensive side -- for me at least, but that's biased. See: used to buy cheap, crappy nail polish -- but the bottles are of a nice size and they stay unclomped for some time.

You'll have to put a few coats on, but that's common with any sort of nail polish, but it won't chip off until much much later.

Best Drugstore Brand

from Houston, TX

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

The Sally Hansen Nail Lacquers are the most beautiful shades! I was trying to find something to replace my craving for OPI, since I can only get it from one store in my area. And I stumbled into the most beautiful color! 350-Hollywood Scarlett is absolutley stunning, I could wear it for weeks and never get tired of it. I get so many compliments on the color and even guys compliment it as well! Believe it or not ladies, men actually pay attention to these things lol . Depending on my level of activity it usually lasts about a week or even longer. It's JUST as good, if not BETTER than OPI , and I think it might actually be a couple cents cheaper but I am not actually sure. Also try the Hard as Nails clear coat and double it as a base and top coat. My nails have always been pretty long naturally, but I noticed that once I started using it, my nails did not break as easy. Try it out and you will not be dissapointed =)

Sally Hansen Nail Polish is the best for no chipping!

from Lake Zurich, IL

Comments about Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I love this brand of nail polish.  I always have my nails painted, and this nail polish lasts the longest.  I do a lot of things during the day that wear on my nail polish, and Sally Hansen doesn't chip off like other brands.  I am able to wash the dishes, work in an office filing and doing manual labor, and it still lasts.  I love the variations of color that Sally Hansen offers, I own 5 shades.  I love the dark purple and the gray, they are classy and professional, yet fun and unique.  This product serves as a base coat too, so I usually don't need to use one.  I use a light top coat just to keep the color and the shine, but other than that, this nail polish does it all. It goes on very easily and the brush makes painting nails easy to do.  You only need two coats and the color looks rich and neat.  I can make my nails look like they were professionally done at a salon with this nail polish because it is thick and full colored, yet it goes on smooth and lasts.