3.2
Jewelry and Accessory Websites
Zales.com

Zales.com

3.2

Best online jewelry store!

I love Zales! Almost all my jewelry is either from their store or ordered from their website Zales.com. Of all the online jewelry stores out there, Zales.com has the largest collection in my opinion. The online store provides options for jewelry, accessories, watches etc for both men and women. I have used their custom engraving and gift wrapping features online and I was very impressed with the way they came out. Their collection of diamonds is certified which is very reassuring and I don't need to fret about the authenticity of the diamonds that I purchase. Another great thing about Zales.com is that it allows you to select and even compare specific products to one another so that you can get a clear idea as to what you want to go for, which is quite helpful as their online collection is HUGE. The best thing according to me is their exceptional return policy which is also applicable on online purchases. You can rest assured to get exactly what you want and be happy with your purchase! I feel like ordering something right now from Zales.com after writing this! :)

Ordered ring 12/24/09 and by 1/18/10 still no ring!

I ordered a ring from Zales online on Dec. 24, 2009 and was to receive it within 10 days. I did not receive it and so I emailed to find out the status of the delivery and received an email two days later saying it would arrive no later than Jan. 8th, 2010. It did not arrive and so I called and was told it would be sent out on Jan. 11, 2010 and would arrive by Jan. 14th, 2010. I even got a tracking number for Fedex with an expected ship date of Jan. 14th, 2010 before 4:30pm, so I was excited until it did not arrive. I called Fedex to find out that they never received the item and that the tracking number was attached by Zales, but never handed to Fedex. I then called Zales to tell them and they stated that they would call me back the next day, NO phone call. So here it is Jan. 18th, 2010 and no ring and I checked my bank statement to find that the full amount of the ring has been removed from my account. What I nightmare!! My husband and I have bought from Zales since 1985 when we bought our wedding sets and have been purchasing customers through out the years, buying for our daughters birthdays, my birthday, mothers day, Christmas and whatever other occasion seemed appropriate. Well, not anymore!

I will update this when/if I receive the ring.

**UPDATE: **

After another phone call and another email the jewelry finally arrived on Jan.28th, 2010. Keep in mind I ordered the jewelry on the morning on Dec. 24th, 2009 in which was supposed to arrive by Jan. 4, 2010. This whole ordeal was extremely stressful and the anniversary gift was not given on the event date. If you are thinking of ordering from them I would rethink that action unless you have a month or more to wait for it to arrive. Oh and I received an email from them this morning that I found amusing. It stated "Guaranteed Delivery & $50 Savings for Valentines" . Today is Feb. 9th so it would surprise me if it actually arrives. Also, what happens if they don't follow through with the "Guaranteed Delivery", they are not out anything and you earn a great big Valentine Day nightmare!

LOVE IT

from Conroe, Texas

Comments about Zales.com:

I am IN LOVE with my new diamond arrow necklace. It is perfect. My husband bought it for me this year for mothers day. It is the perfect length, it does not look cheap, and it sparkles so beautifully. Great job Zales!!

Customer Service??? Some people Just don't know what's that!

from Houston Texas

************WARNING BUYERS**************
Grand Parkway and Bellaire Blvd. Fort Bend County, TX 77406
Horrible, horrible customer service! I bought two rings for my wife but needs to be adjusted, I left the rings for service that took a month then I receive a phone call stating that the rings are ready.... two days later we went to the store but they only have one....for the other one they have to go through receives just to find out that they sent them in separate times and may be different places......Am sure things happens, but a good attitude and a reasonable explanation with an apology for the inconvenience, am sure that will kept me from writing this review. My complaint was against SHAWN.

Zales

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Zales.com:

I have made purchases from Zales and had friends who worked there. The lady named Joana is the most fantastic example of disgustingly horrible customer service I've ever seen. They also had this guy John that took over as manager at some point and has obviously tanked the store. The displays are awful and disorganized, the jewelry in general looks cheap and tawdry, and it is obvious at this location in particular that customer service is NOT a top priority. All anyone seems to care about is making sales. I stopped shopping there, and will never again do business with any Zales, online or otherwise, after my experiences at this location. Even talking to corporate offices did not seem to help, and the problems with customer service continue unchecked.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best online jewelry store!

Comments about Zales.com:

Zales.com has a lot of jewelry to offer

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Zales.com:

Last year during the Thanksgiving sale I purchased a necklace that was incredibly marked down at Zales.com. I think it was about $20 for a black and white diamond necklace. The reviews on it were mixed, but I decided that for the price it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. I was happy with the short time that it took to receive my package. When I opened it up, I was disappointed. The pendant on the necklace was much smaller than I was expecting, and the detail work on the diamonds and the chain itself was lacking. I guess it rings true that you get what you pay for. I paid a cheap price, and it looked like a cheaply made necklace. The good thing was that I could return the necklace at my local brick and mortar Zales store which is a good thing about shopping at Zales.com. I got free shipping on my order, so I was not out any money to return the necklace to the store. I'm sure they have high quality items, but I have not purchased something very expensive from Zales.com to say whether or not that is true. My suggestion would be that if you see something that is greatly discounted that there is probably a good reason for it!

Beautiful Jewelry

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Zales.com:

Last year when I got a big tax return I decided that I wanted to splurge and buy myself something nice. I went to many websites looking for something that caught my eye and appealed to me, and ended up on Zales.com after many other websites. Zales.com has some really beautiful jewelry and very unique pieces. When you sign up for their email subscription you get a coupon for $50 off your purchase and they send you exclusive sales events by email. I absolutely love when any website has a great clearance selection, I mean who doesn't like saving some money! The variety is amazing and I browsed for hours on their website. Even if you're not looking to buy anything right away the website gives you lots of great ideas and inspiration. I finally found not just one, but two, pieces of jewelry I just had to have and found them in the clearance section! So I saved a ton of money and got what I wanted. You can't beat that!

My favorite online Jewelry store!

Comments about Zales.com:

Zales.com is my favorite online jewelry store for a number of different reasons. Firstly, the site is very simple to navigate and they have all of the different links right on the first page. There is no having to look too hard to find what you are looking for. The site also is great because you can literally narrow it down to just a few pieces of jewelry if you use the guide they have on the left hand side. You can look up jewelry by sex, size, color, stone, and even metal. The prices are absolutely amazing and they always seem to have some kind of promotion going on. The promotions are right on the first page or can be sent to your inbox if you register with the site. They tend to have great deals on shipping as well and even offer free shipping on most orders over a certain amount. The price is right and it never takes too long for jewelry to arrive to the house. Just a couple days after ordering! I would highly recommend this site to those who are trying to find the perfect piece of jewelry.

Zuper Zales!

from Edina, MN

Comments about Zales.com:

Zales.com is awesome. I recently applied for the card and was accepted. My husband and I were able to buy our wedding rings online as we both had lost ours. We also bought two watches, a pair of earrings, a men's bracelet, and a men's necklace. They all came in the time that was stated although they were shipped separately. They sometimes come from different states so this is why things arrive on different dates. I would suggest ordering things a little ahead of time just to be sure. We were really happy with what we received. Our rings fit great and were nice with the diamonds and all. The earrings for my daughter are very delicate and sweet. My Anne Klein watch has been great and I use it almost everday. My husbands necklace and bracelet are very nice and look great on. We are very happy with our purchases online and will continue to shop through their online site. They have great deals that you cannot get in the store and WAY more options.

Slow shipping, good products.

Comments about Zales.com:

My brothers and I decided to all chip in and bought a beautiful bracelet with chocolate diamonds for my moms birthday last month and I was put in charge of ordering the gift for her from zales.com since it was easier than all of us trying to meet up at an actual store.

I was able to find the bracelet easily, which is saying something since all I had to go by was a description my brother had given me about it being a bracelet with the brown diamonds. The feature to narrow your search on the website was really easy and specific and enabled me to really narrow down the results.

The only problem we had was the order took an extremely long time to ship. Luckily we'd ordered form my mom about two weeks in advance or it wouldn't have been there on time. I definitely don't recommend them for last minute shopping, but if you have the time to wait for something the products are definitely beautiful and high quality.

ZALES name means nothing, except RUN

from Houston, Texas

Comments about Zales.com:

Nightmare Before Christmas!! Diamond bracelet I bought for mother for Christmas arrived bent. Didn't realize until I went to wrap it that clasp didn't match up. Called Zales. 5 days til Christmas---No time to send back. Did they have another in a Zales store? 1-800 folks offered no help. Told me I had to call around to Zales stores to find a replacement. Called half dozen. NObody had one. Called 1-800 number back and asked if I shipped back how long it would take to get another. Surprise, they didn't have another one. Guess that explains why they filled my order with the defective piece. I asked about a store jeweler to repair. Was told Zales keeps jewelers in the stores during holidays. Drove to Zales this morning. NO jeweler. 2nd store happened to have exact same bracelet!! Just swap them out...right? Nope. Manager of the store called Zales.com folks to do the exchange. Zales.com drone WOULD NOT LET manager swap out bracelets!! Even though they don't even have a replacement at Zales.com. Zales.com is not affiliated with Zales stores. DO NOT RELY on ZALES name at ZALES.COM. In the end, I had to RE-BUY the bracelet in the store---that's right, I've now PAID for it TWICE, and now have to ship back the first bracelet.