Other E-commerce Websites:
Health and Beauty Websites, Clothing Websites, Jewelry and Accessory Websites

Pros

Cons

Excellent online shopping!

I have shopped online at Shop.Nordstrom.com many times and I absolutely LOVE shopping on their website. The website is very user friendly and simple to navigate. All the items/products have been conveniently classified into various categories or tabs like women, men, shoes, handbags, accessories, juniors, kids and many others. They also have a sale and speciality section on their website which lists all the ongoing sale and discounted items. The ordering and checkout process is very simple and their customer service is excellent. They also have a live chat option on their website and they offer the services of their beauty stylist, wedding stylist and designer specialist online.

If all this was not enough, they have a free shipping, free return policy on ANY item which was a pleasant surprise for me when I first heard about it because I have always paid for shipping while ordering online. Shopping on Shop.Nordstrom.com has been a rewarding experience for me and I would definitely recommend it.

The rudest Sales Staff in town!

I went into Nordstrom's looking for some comfortable and stylish flats. After searching for 10 minutes and finding a few styles I liked, I still had not been approached. There were plenty of people available. It seemed like they were ignoring me in favor of someone in a large fur coat. Two of them were talking to each other, and when I asked for help I got the eye roll. I should have walked out right then. I didn't. I let her help me. I tried on two pairs and she was entirely unhelpful and disinterested. While I was trying to decide between two sizes, she just kind of walked away, not even asking if I wanted to look at anything else.Worst experience ever!(The time I went in before, I had a horrible experience with the teenaged girls in the BP section. They were ignoring me while having a private conversation while ringing me up. When I handed her a gift card, she looked like she wanted to bite my head off. She must be training for the shoe department)

Love Nordstrom!

from MI

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

Nordstrom is a one-stop shop for all of your family's needs. Nordstrom.com is a wonderful online version of the beloved Nordstrom department store. I unfortunately do not live near a Nordstrom store, but I take comfort in knowing I can easily get all of the fabulous items from the website.

Nordstrom.com has a wide variety of merchandise, all nicely organize at the top of the page. They carry everything for men, women, children/babies, makeup, purses, designer goods, etc.

One thing I really enjoy about Nordstrom.com is that they always offer free shipping, AND free returns, and there is no minimum dollar amount to meet to qualify for the free shipping. It's free all the time, anytime.

Another really great thing I have discovered about Nordstrom.com is that they price match. I was recently looking at some Dior makeup on their website, and it was about $10 less than usual. In small letters underneath the price it said "price match" which I assume means they were price matching the price of this product at a competitors store. I thought that was great!

Otherwise, the website is very clean and neatly organized, and it is very easy to find what you are shopping for. Checkout is simple and I have always had excellent luck shopping with Nordstrom.com and will continue to do so in the future! Great store with lots of fun finds!

Super shipping deal

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

I have purchased several items at shop.nordstrom.com, with complete satisfaction. The biggest advantage of nordstrom.com is their shipping and return policy. From the website: "Our policy is simple: We'll ship almost anything on our site to anywhere in the United States—even Alaska and Hawaii—for free. No minimums. No kidding.Don't love it? Return it for free, too. We mean it." I have never seen an offer this good on any other retailer website. You can order with confidence, and the shipping/return savings can be substantial! The website is easy to use, arranged by tab across the top with a large search bar at the top of the page. The customer service is great, with a live chat pop up available to immediately answer your questions. Overall I highly recommend nordstrom.com for carefree shopping, an easy return and quality product.

Excellent Selection & Free Shipping

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

I was pleasantly surprised when I found Nordstrom to be offering free shipping on all items (no minimum). It was around Christmas time, so this type of offer wasn't unusual, but it seems this may be an permanent (or at least ongoing) thing because last time I shopped their site (last week) the shipping was still free! This is great news for someone like me, as I'm not always making $50+ purchases. Sometimes I just want to buy a little something from the beauty department, like an eyeshadow set or some eyeliner. As it turns out, Nordstrom.com is the place to do it. Their beauty department carries many of the standard department store beauty brands, but also MAC. Last December I ordered a $20 set of eyebrow stencils, which came with three beauty samples (as with all of their beauty purchases). You even get to choose your own samples. I was slightly disappointed as I received an email that one of the samples I selected was no longer available and I wasn't able to select a different one. I had hoped that a random sample would be substituted with my order, but it wasn't.

The shipping of my package did take some time, but I can't really complain about free shipping being slow. Even in spite of the slow shipping and the sample disappointment, I really loved what I got and will definitely shop Nordstrom.com again, especially their beauty products.

Nordstroms review

from New York, NY

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

Overall I like Nordstrom.com. They have wonderful customer service and policies. Shipping and return shipping are free which is great for me because there is no Nordstrom store in New York City. This means you can orde multiple sizes and try on at home without an additional cost to you. The website is a little bland compared to the Bloomingdales website but it runs better and is well organized. I also think that nordstroms has less selection than Bloomingdales or saks; but the prices are usually better whe they do have comparable items. Overall, maybe nordstroms website is a little less trendy, but great for other purposes (older women, men's, teens, young children), but they don't have a huge DVF selection, etc. I also like how there is access to Nordstrom rack, which is their discount store for items that might be from past seasons or are overstocked etc.

Runs better than other department store websites.

Great website and products

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

I don't shop Nordstrom very often because they are priced a little high but when I do it's always a pleasant experience. The website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. All the different departments have their own tabs and my favorite one is the sale section. Shipping is always quick and easy and sometimes you can even get free shipping which is an amazing deal.

Website was very easy to use and navigate through.

Product Selection
Tons of products to choose from and even a special place you can go to for items on sale.

Product Pricing
The products they sell are very high quality so you pay a little more than you would anywhere else. I only shop here when I see something on sale or I really want to splurge. That being said the products are worth the price they cost.

Customer Service
Customer service was great, I didn't have any issues here.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is quick and easy and sometimes free so you can't beat that. They also offer a site to store pickup feature which is also free.

• Shipping and Returns:

Good quality merchandise, easy to use website.

from Troy NY

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

Nordstrom.com is an easy to use website, which provides great, quality merchandise. I generally only head to Nordstrom's when I am ready to splurge however, as their prices definitely are not the best in town. But, the quality is excellent, and as the old saying goes, you do get what you pay for.

The website itself is very easy to navigate, and easy to use, and all of the pages load quickly and without problem. Placing an order is easy, and shipping is often free if you spend a certain amount, and I've also never had any problems with shipping, everything arrives promply and accurately.

The one or two interactions I've had with customer service when I've had questions has also been great, they're very good at getting bck to emails quickly.

Very easy to use.

Product Selection
Great selection of clothing, household goods, make-up, fragance, jewelry, shoes, etc.

Product Pricing
It's high quality, so it's not inexpensive!

Shipping and Returns
Quick and easy, and sometimes even free!

• Shipping and Returns:

The convenience of Nordstrom online.

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

I love Nordstrom and have shopped at their department stores for several years, and now I can order online. They carry an extensive selection of clothing for men and women, the top name brands and designer styles, and carry the latest items for the season. The online site is convenient, and it is well laid out, allowing you to find what you are shopping for quickly and easily.

The site is well laid out, easy to navigate, and arranged in an organized manner. The save for later section allows you to view items and mark those you like, without adding them to the shopping cart. Very easy to use, simple to find what you are looking for, and extensive selection of products.

Product Selection
I usually shop for myself, and like this site because it has such an extensive selection of the latest women's fashions. They carry all top name brands, a variety of sizes, and colors that I love. Great selection and product listings.

Product Pricing
Prices are reasonable. You are getting the latest goods for top manufacturer brands, meaning you are paying for the newest product listings. Prices are however competitive.

Customer Service
It is non-existent online. I tried using the online chat, and no one answered for over 15 minutes. Once they finally did, I found it impossible to get answers to questions, or help with my issues online.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is quick, plus you can order ship to store. This is free, and they ship to your local store, so you can pick it up the same day that you order if you choose to do so.

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

Nordstrom.com is a very upscale, trendy, online department store. They are not known for being affordable, but they do carry top designers and a huge assortment of clothes, handbags, shoes, perfumes, make-up and everything else department store you can think of. I do not have a store near me so I shop on this website whenever I am wanting a treat for myself, mainly handbags. One thing I absolutely love about shopping on this website is that they offer free shipping and returns, no minimum! The quality of items they sell is amazing and they always ship out quickly.

Just select a category from the top and narrow down from there. Very easy to use.

Product Selection
Huge selection of products. Everything from lounge wear to high end designer dressers. I could spend hours on this website shopping.

Product Pricing
They do have some cheaper brands but most stuff is high end designer so it will be more expensive. You get what you pay for though and the quality is amazing.

Very helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping and returns are free! No minimum purchase either like some websites. I always get my items quickly.

• Shipping and Returns:

As great as my in-store experience!

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

I've consistently gone to Nordstrom to buy dresses for formal events. The clothing is pricey but the quality is worth the expense. Nordstrom's website offers more than some other online clothing vendors in that you see how clothes are worn from every angle. You can even fill out a personal profile so that you can pick a size that fits you best. I have used this feature and never had to make a return. You get to see similar items that other shoppers have viewed, to include accessories and special offers. The website itself is artfully done. It is colorful, but not distracting or hard on the eyes. The Sale section offers a variety of discounted items for both men and women. I've bought work clothing, handbags, and even luggage from the Nordstrom website with no issues in transaction. My items were delivered within a reasonable time span, undamaged and ready for use.

• Shipping and Returns:

One of the best online shopping sites

Comments about Nordstrom.com:

Not only do you get great products, but the no hassle returns and extra perks that can be found shopping online are great.

I found it easy to set up a Nordstrom account and then applied for a Nordstrom card which I was able to easily get in store instantly and use. The site has great pictures with multiple angles, great size charts, great reviews for ease of purchase, quick ability to check out even if using a Nordstrom Note to pay. Very fast.

Product Selection
I have a Nordstrom in my town but the options online are substantially larger. I also love the online Nordstrom exclusives. They had Michael Kors dresses that were only available online during the Anniversary Sale and the MK store in the same mall did not have the items until a number of weeks later.

Product Pricing
When there is something in the sale section or at Nordstrom Rack is a great bargain. On the regular retail site it can be a bit expensive but the quality is always there so you are getting what you pay for.

Customer Service
I love Nordstrom return policy. No questions asked, no receipt if you have lost it, though I recommend having one or use your Nordstrom credit card to purchase so there is a record. I like that I can send it back in the box, exchange it or return it, or take it to any Nordstrom store for return. Very easy, no hassles.

Shipping and Returns
Nordstrom ships very quickly, products arrive within a few days and returns are very easy. All the materials needed for return are sent with the order or you can return to the store. Simple and free of headaches.