28,963 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Life Extension

Summary

Life Extension is a global authority on nutrition, health and wellness. We supply only the highest quality nutritional supplements, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, hormones and anti-aging supplements.

Read 28,963 Reviews

I've been a customer for over 8 years, at least.
One recommendation I'd give the company, is to fully provide warning information on your products, so they are known BEFORE a...Read complete review

I've been a customer for over 8 years, at least.
One recommendation I'd give the company, is to fully provide warning information on your products, so they are known BEFORE a purchase.
For example, I have a mix of autoimmune diseases, including diabetes Insipidus ( central DI) and Lupus. Very often, products advertised to help the immune system or to lower inflammation, have the opposite effect in autoimmune people. A warning to that effect,on your supplements would be very helpful!
I also have hormonal imbalanc due to the malfunction of my hypothalamus,from the central DI. I purchased one of your 7- keto supplements, only to find out I couldn't take it. The warning was on the label, but it should be on the web site as well.
One more suggestion, in your skin care line, it is very disappointing to find nasty ingredients,such as propylene glycol, parabens, or BHT. I would purchase many more of your skin care items,if they were more natural.
That's all I can think of at the moment. I do love reading and learning from your magazines. I have recommended your company to many friends and relatives. My parents have become regular customers as well.
Thank you for your time and interest in your customers.

It would be very helpful if you would list all products o...

It would be very helpful if you would list all products of the same type on one page. Then we could select a product and have the details appear with one click. And then return to the list with one click and look at another item with one click. I get very tired of having to go back and forth between pages to find a product so that I can look at the details. Then I need to return to a previous page and begin all over again...or use the search box in order to find the product category, then bring up the product I wish to compare, then go to the new detail... and repeat....

Most of the time, I put off buying products for a month or so because I know it's going require three or four times as long as I the time I have available. Or I do it in pieces and never get back to finishing the project. Sometimes I put in a group name ten minutes after looking at an item, and the same products I saw previously do not reappear. ( Grrr.) This is called NOT customer friendly. The understatement of the year.
By the way, the site is awfully slow, which is strange because I usually end up doing this in the middle of the night, just to find the time to do it.

You have good products -- but as much as they cost, I think you could spend few resources on speeding up the customer interface process....I can't see how it's to your advantage to have people AVOIDING THE HASSLE OF ORDERING for weeks on end.

Thanks for listening.

I placed an order a few weeks ago.

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Life Extension:

I placed an order a few weeks ago. Upon receipt I called the customer service line to get advice on additional supplements, and the representative was very helpful. He sent me links to those products and explained them to me. I am pleased with the service and the products.

Excellent

from VA

Excellent

very easy to find what I'm looking for.

from Texas

Comments about Life Extension:

very easy to find what I'm looking for.

None

from Maricopa, AZ

None

last lab results got lost, then I was sent someone elses.

from nyc

Comments about Life Extension:

last lab results got lost, then I was sent someone elses. Also the IgG text seems really unreliable to I have to retest.

good product, good service

from Richmond, BC, Canada

good product, good service

I appreciate the choice of getting a explanation of lab t...

from Prescott, Az

Comments about Life Extension:

I appreciate the choice of getting a explanation of lab testing and what they mean.

Awesome value.

from Dallas

Awesome value.

Very user friendly

from Bend OR

Very user friendly

The lab test discount is amazing.

from Phoenix

Comments about Life Extension:

The lab test discount is amazing. I know how expensive this stuff is since I have worked in laboratory medicine for over 15 years. Thanks!