Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Lift Effect

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Lift Effect Does the Work

from New York, NY

Comments about Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Lift Effect:

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Lift Effect was a free product that I received with one of my orders. Since I have oily skin I was not very sure I would even try it. I ended up running out of the night cream I was using so decided to try this. At first touch, this cream seemed exceedingly thick, so I was skeptical. It did apply eveny, easily and smoothly and it seemed to absorb into my skin pretty fast. What really blew me away was how healthy my skin looked immediately. It glowed and the surface did appear firmer. I kept using this t night and I saw a difference in the overall firmness of my jawline and cheeks. It has a nice smell to it. I also have used it on the backs of my hands. It was nowhere near as greasy as I thought it would be. My one complaint is that since it is a very thick cream, the jar will not last as long as if the product were creamier. Yves Rocher has regular specials so if you order you might be able to get this free at some point, its nice to have around as a back up night cream.