Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line

Pricey but Effective

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

I have used the ultra-lift pro roller and the night cream to prevent wrinkles from forming. Both the roller and the night cream make my face feel very smooth. After using the products for a few weeks may face looks brighter and more lifted. Both absorb very fast and do not leave a residue. The roller is my favorite, it helps to apply the product evenly and it's fun to use. The products are a little expensive, but they last a while, I would recommend waiting until their is a sale and stocking up on them. Overall, this is a great product line and I would recommend it.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

Although I do not have deep wrinkles, this cream does minimize fine lines and even appears to somewhat improve firmness. It takes only a small amount. There is hardly any scent and the price is good. I prefer this to the more pricey Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.

Absorption
Slides over the skin easily and absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky film.

Doesn't Clog Pores
So far, it has not aggravated my acne-prone skin, although I only use it under the eyes, neck, under-chin and upper lip.

Minimizes fine lines and adds some firmness.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is creamy and absorbs fast.

from Shelbyville, KY

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

I use Garnier Nutrioniste Ultra Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream because I have been using the Garnier Nutritioniste line of skin care and I like the results I'm getting.  I have been using  Garnier products to moisturize my skin, soften lines and wrinkles.

The Garnier "Nutrioniste" line of skin care products include the "Ultra-Lift Pro" line, There is a full array of products that work together to keep my skin soft, supple and with fewer wrinkles.

When people compliment me on the appearance of my skin I am happy to tell them about the Garnier Nutrioniste products that I use.  When I suggest to my friends that they try the Garnier brand I am confident that I am recommeding a line of products that I can stand behind.

I have been happy with my results after using Garnier products, the product line is extensive. I also use their other products, such as hair care and hair maintenance  I feel Garnier is a brand name that is high in quality and lives up to it's product's claimes.

Garnier Ultra Lift Pro makes your skin feel soft & smooth again.

from New Britain, CT

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

I have been using this product for approximately 10 days and I noticed a difference right away in how my skin felt to the touch. A lot of products make your skin feel sticky or tacky and this one does not. After about 4 days I noticed the sag area around my mouth was not as noticeable and that those lines by the side of my face were not as a deep. I really like this product and it is a great value.

Garnier face cream is great.I'm getting spf and great skin, too!

from Fisherville, KY

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

I'm a very busy mom, who also homeschools my child. So a wonderful 2 IN 1 product like Garnier deep wrinkle cream with spf 20, is just what i need. I  wouldn't even bother with sunscreen if not for this product. I love everything about it. Thanks Penny

One Day and I saw improvement.

from Lake Stevens, WA

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

Okay - this is a one day use review so I will update it in 4 weeks.

I'm 37 years old. I dont look my age - but I do have fine lines around my eyes and some serious forehead wrinkles.

I also have somewhat large pores around my nose area. People say they aren't bad, but they bug me.. so I've tried everything to shrink them to no avail... I decided to try this product in hopes it would help tighten my skin, thus reducing my pore size and maybe it would provide some lift to my forehead.

I used the product last night .. I didn't feel any instant tightening but it says to give it 4 weeks. I woke up this morning and when washing my face I noticed my forehead wrinkles looked MUCH smoother!!

I was shocked!! I dont know if this product is meant to show immediate results but Im already impressed. I didn't see much difference in my pores or eye area but like I said, it says to give it 4 weeks. I also noticed that my skin was VERY hydrated  and smooth to the touch.

I am combining this with the daily cream (it comes in a pump) .. I apply the Pro lift cream (in the jar) at night before bed, and the cream (in the pump) in the morning, followed by the pro lift in the jar.

Ill be back to update in a month

it does wonders for my face and eye area

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Product Line:

i have used ultra lift pro for 5 months it does a great job on my face and eyes i am a older woman and i need all the help i can get it is a great product for deep wrinkles and sagging under eye circles i recomend every one try ultra lift pro thank you