Other Lawn Mowers:
Yard Machines
13AC762F000
Yard Machines 38-Inch 344cc 12.5 HP Powerbuilt 7-Speed Riding Lawn Mower

Summary

Features a 344cc, 12-1/2-hp Powerbuilt Briggs & Stratton engine riding mower. With a 7 speed transmission and 38-Inch deck. 15 by 6 / 20 by 8 wheels (F/R )

Yard Machines 38-Inch 344cc 12.5 HP Powerbuilt 7-Speed Riding Lawn Mower

Love this

Comments about Yard Machines 38-Inch 344cc 12.5 HP Powerbuilt 7-Speed Riding Lawn Mower:

I give this riding mower a ten out of ten because it is so awesome! I finally have gotten to invest in a riding mower for my business and I could not be happier. It is so easy to maneuver through the grass and even on hills it works perfectly. I love that there are different speeds so if I have a large, flat yard to cut I can go really fast and get done so quickly. If I have a smaller, hard to maneuver yard I can go really slowly and be much more precise. The steering wheel is so easy to grip and you do not have to turn it fifteen times to get a full turn, but at the same time you get really precise turning action. The blades are easy to adjust if you need to. The seat is very comfortable and you can do a fairly large amount of driving on one tank of gas. I highly recommend this mower.

Handling
So easy to manuever around even when using the highest speed setting.

It is really easy to use and very quickly you can learn how to steer and use this machine.

Engine Power
Great engine power.

• Handling:
  • Safety:
  • Engine Power:

I love this machine!

I don't know too much about lawn mowers, but when we had a push mower I always kind of felt bad for always making my husband do all the yard work. We have an acre of land and so I convinced him to buy this lawn mower so that I could also contribute. Now we fight about who gets to mow the lawn. I actually find it kind of fun now. It rides very smoothly, and it takes less than an hour to do the entire lawn. We have not had any problems or issues with it. It handles great, is extremely durable and is very safe. Safety is a huge issue with me and I consider this safe enough to have let my thirteen year old son mow the lawn with it. It is simple to use and is very powerful.

Handling
Handles better than most, tiny room for improvement

No problems or issues, extremely durable!!

Safety
This machine is very safe, I have let my thirteen year old son mow the lawn with it.

Extremely easy to use