View more Jogging Strollers

TXB12
X-Tech Outdoors Tike Tech Single Trax360 Stroller

X-Tech Outdoors Tike Tech Single Trax360 Stroller

3.5

cute and helpful but has its downsides

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about X-Tech Outdoors Tike Tech Single Trax360 Stroller:

I bought this jogger about a month ago for my five-month old baby.

PROS: it is pretty light, wheels smoothly, looks good, opens very easily, very adjustable seat back, "sunroof" to check on baby while awning is covering him/her, handle adjusts to where you're comfortable holding it, strong & durable, roomy basket underneath, great pockets on sides.

CONS: wider than most other joggers & takes up alot of space even when folded - need to work more on navigating through narrow spots and not great to take on public transportation, very uncomfortable seat back for baby to lean against (you definitely need some type of cushion), need two hands to fold (and the peice you pull on to fold it gets jammed sometimes), awning doesn't go out far enough to give shade over baby's legs.

other: straps to hold baby in seem extra-safe, but my baby doesn't like the straps that go over the shoulders/arms.

great exercise

from Garland, TX

Comments about X-Tech Outdoors Tike Tech Single Trax360 Stroller:

I had one of these with my son, not only is it durable and safe. I have too say it is agreat way to lose those extra baby pounds! I found it very easy to assemble and easy storage, it hangs nicely in our garage on the wall. I'm sure this wil last for more children in our future. I highly reccomend this product.