Other Strollers:
Jogging Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Good stroller

We bought this stroller and car seat combo for our daughter in 2017. When putting it together we noticed tiny holes in the lower storage basket. We contacted baby trend and they sent us a replacement within that week.we have jaded this stroller over a hundred times since our daughter came home to 18m now. Easy to operate. Our older kids who are 9 as 10 push it around with ease. The only thing that was a bummer would be the tires. We have goat heads/thorns here and there around the parks and the tires easily pop. We have had to fill all the tires with fixaflat. Since then no issues. I would but this again but with solid rubber tires.

Washington

Lightweight!

I absolutely love my baby trend, jogging stroller. It is so lightweight, and durable. It's easy to use, and to set up. I love taking long walks with my four-year-old, and jogging. Walking for him is difficult for long periods of time. I highly recommend the stroller oh, and I would definitely purchase one for a family member.

New Hampsire

Great product!!

Ive had this product for 3 years I love it!!

Lexington, Ky

true

Very smooth and does great on rough ground

Love that you can quickly connect a carseat where the seat is so it is able to grow with your child. Very smooth and easy to maneuver

Olympia wa

true

Definitely would recommend to all expecting mothers

Used this for zoo trips, walking, going on trails, the mall.

Louisville ky

true

I would buy this product again.

My son loves this.

Indiana

true

I would buy this stroller again only and extra tire

It's nice for the kids and it's not heavy if you need to carry

Denver co

Wonderful stroller

This stroller has been a blessing. It's not only very durable and easy to use, but you can take it anywhere. We used it from the local walking trails to the beach. This stroller grew with my child from snap and go carseat to use with a toddler and now to a second toddler. Would highly recommend!!

Asheville, NC

Bulky

The stroller is comfortable for my child and it is very easily manipulated. You can turn it at the drop of a hat. I actually had an issue with the front wheel getting wobbly and shaking. Also it is very heavy so when I would try to fold it up I would scrape the tray on the cement and the tray ended up getting all scratched up. It was nice having a stroller with a tray though when I had a one year old. You can put drinks and snacks up there while you go for a nice long walk and the toddler will stay occupied for a little bit longer than usual. It was pretty hard to fit in my trunk though and like I said it was very heavy. Not very practical for everyday use and it's expensive.

Indianapolis

false

i would highly recommend this

love very satisfied with this product

tampa fl