Other Strollers:
Jogging Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Pros

• Durable (6)
  • Comfortable (3)
  • Easily stowed (3)
  • Lightweight (3)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (3)

• Extended trips (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (6)

Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller. Phenomenal Stroller!

I absolutely love and adore this jogger stroller. I've owned this brand of stroller for five years now and I can't say enough good things about it. First of all, it is durable, reliable, functional, can hold you're child's weight as they grow throughout the years which means a great investment that can be used countless and countless times again. This is a unisex stroller, whether toting around a boy or girl, this stroller will accommodate each gender nicely. It is easy to run with a small child in this stroller as it glides effortlessly and comfortably. There is no rough shaking on any terrain due to the tires actually being sturdy and inflatable as they are bicycle tires, which I love. This is a great jogging stroller that will last a very long time.

The design is awesome, it's black which is gender neutral. It has very nice tires that look strong and not cheap. This stroller comes equipped with a biult in adjustable visor to keep the sun out of you're little one's face. It is large enough to block the sun from all angles which I really like. It looks sporty and durable and performs as such. I do find that trying to travel with this stroller can be very task full as it is a big stroller and does not easily fit into a compact to sedan size car well at all so if you plan on transporting this stroller back and forth you will need a fairly good size vehicle to do so.

Safety
I feel this stroller is very safe. It can maneuver onto any terrain. From gravel, rocks, bumpy roads and onto sidewalks with ease without causing an accident. It's not flimsy at all and has withstood weather conditions completely fine.

Child Comfort
My child has never complained of being uncomfortable seated in this stroller. It is very roomy and padded so that long durations of use does not cause discomfort.

Maneuverability
The Baby Trend stroller can maneuver around turns great. It is very durable and smoothly goes anywhere.

Durability is important when buying a product. You want what you invest in to last a very long time without failing apart. I have had my stroller for years now and it is still in pristine condition. I always store it inside my home to avoid destruction from weather conditions. I have never had my tires deflate or any tearing in the fabric occur or any other problems arise.

It does the job

We received the traveling system jogger stroller. For the most part its sturdy, compatible, smooth, foldable and nice to have. However, if I were to go back and do it all again I would get the BOB system. We've had trouble with the front wheel unless it is locked. When the wheel is not locked it wobbles and does not push smoothly.

It is a neat design. I love the cup holders, the basket below the seat and the snapped pocket. I put my cell phone in the locked compartment on the top which is nice. It would be nice to have speakers on that part since we like to listen to music when we are walking. The grip is nice. I never loose my grip. However, the tray part is high for a little child who wants to look around. In that case I just take the tray part off so he can see where we are walking.

Safety
The seatbelt and shoulder clip part make it really safe for a baby at any age.

Child Comfort
It is ok for the most part. The seat can be put upright or down which helps if my child wants to sit or lay down. However, when we want to put the seat up it is sometimes hard to get the seat to be completely straight up. It bends and not very firm.

Maneuverability
If the front wheel is locked it moves great however the turning is not smooth. However, when we unlock the front wheel it turns amazing and very fluid but it shakes. It is very frustrating and I would NOT recommend this product in the future to anyone.

The stroller is durable for the most part. The wheels seem to hold up pretty well but after awhile they do loose air rather quickly. The rest of the stroller seems to be pretty durable.

i would buy this again

from florida

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• i love this item and i would recommend it

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I would recommend that everyone purchase this item it works love it.

I would buy this product again and again

from san jose, ca

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
      • Doesn't Clip in Easily

• Air travel

Great Experience!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Very Satisfied !

from orange county, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Lightweight
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Not Adjustable

• Infants
      • Toddlers

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I was surprised by the build quality and the easiness of use

comfortable

from Bakersfield.ca

Pros

• 1

Cons

• 1
      • Heavy

Heavy

good loveit

from duarwt caiforna

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Bulky

• Air travel

Good love it

My baby like it

from Guanica, PR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Lightweight

• Newborn

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

My baby now it's safe and comfortable gaga gugu

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Keep in Shape While you Stroll your Babe

from Skokie, IL

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easily Stowed
          • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• Short Trips
          • Toddlers

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

Very comfortable stroller. My child can sit in it for hours without complaints. Sturdy and rugged handling all the cracks in the streets.

Cute, adorable baby stroller for a cute, adorable baby!

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

Have a cute, adorable, sweet baby that needs a stroller that is just as cute, adorable and sweet? This is the stroller for you!! My very close friends have the sweetest baby in the world and this is the stroller that they chose for their baby... I have seen first hand how amazing this stroller is. It is safe, reliable and trustworthy...

This stroller is designed efficiently, and is very aesthetically pleasing! It looks great and would suit perfectly with an adorable baby

Safety
          The safest stroller, in my honest opinion, is this one! It doesn't stroll away on its own if you leave it alone and it doesn't fall over...

Child Comfort
          This is just super comfy for a super cuddly, cute teensy weensy toddler!

Maneuverability
          Moves superbly.. This really is the absolute perfect stroller. Best at strolling.

None that I have seen ever seen has broken. And it is still in the mint condition it was, when my clowe frienda bought it. Isn't that just amazing?

Jogging Stroller

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

After borrowing both this jogging stroller and the baby city mini jogging stroller from friends, I decided to purchase this one in the end. I liked the larger wheels in the back, which are actually bike tires and are great at handling multiple terrains. The front wheel locks in place for jogging and can be unlocked to swivel when using as a regular stroller for more precise maneuverability. The seat reclines and has a five point harness which is important for me because my daughter is quite a squirmy little one. There are two cup holders on the parent handle bar and small compartment with a lid to keep keys or my phone safe. The child tray also has two cup holders which I really appreciate because my daughter has a place for both her cup and snack cup. The tray is also removable for easier access to my daughter when getting her in and out. The canopy is also large providing my daughter with adequate sun protection, she loves the canopy and is always pulling her hand up to try and close it if it is open. It is nice to have the peek-a-boo window since she insists on having the canopy closed. There is also a large storage basket underneath the stroller which can hold quite a bit of stuff. I usually place the diaper bag in it and still have room for all of my dogs necessities as well when going out with this stroller. It folds up pretty compact and can fit into the trunk of my Dodge Dart very nicely. It can also accept certain baby trend car seat for using the stroller with infant but I have not done this yet.

Great, Great, Stroller

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

This is an awesome stroller. It provides excellent comfort for you baby and strolls on many surfaces so easily. I am extremely satisfied with it.

It looks great and functions very well. I can jog with this down the street without any problem for me or for my baby. People are always commenting to me how cute they think my stroller looks.

Safety
          This is a very safe stroller. It is just as safe and secure for your baby as a non jogger stroller. Your baby, like mine, will fit very snug.

Child Comfort
          My baby really enjoys going for jogs with me. She is never struggling to get comfortable nor does she fidget. I think the designers did a great job of figuring out how to keep a baby comfortable while their parent is jogging.

Maneuverability
          Great maneuvering with this stroller. You can turn easily without upsetting your child. It is an effortless move to turn because of the well designed front wheel.

Haven't had any problems with this stroller and don't expect any.