Other Strollers:
Jogging Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Pros

• Durable (31)
  • Comfortable (21)
  • Easily stowed (13)
  • Easy to maneuver (13)
  • Easy to set up (13)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (7)
  • Heavy (5)

• Toddler (17)
    • Safety:
    • Child Comfort:
    • Maneuverability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (13), First time parent (8)
    • I received a sample (11), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller. Phenomenal Stroller!

I absolutely love and adore this jogger stroller. I've owned this brand of stroller for five years now and I can't say enough good things about it. First of all, it is durable, reliable, functional, can hold you're child's weight as they grow throughout the years which means a great investment that can be used countless and countless times again. This is a unisex stroller, whether toting around a boy or girl, this stroller will accommodate each gender nicely. It is easy to run with a small child in this stroller as it glides effortlessly and comfortably. There is no rough shaking on any terrain due to the tires actually being sturdy and inflatable as they are bicycle tires, which I love. This is a great jogging stroller that will last a very long time.

The design is awesome, it's black which is gender neutral. It has very nice tires that look strong and not cheap. This stroller comes equipped with a biult in adjustable visor to keep the sun out of you're little one's face. It is large enough to block the sun from all angles which I really like. It looks sporty and durable and performs as such. I do find that trying to travel with this stroller can be very task full as it is a big stroller and does not easily fit into a compact to sedan size car well at all so if you plan on transporting this stroller back and forth you will need a fairly good size vehicle to do so.

Safety
I feel this stroller is very safe. It can maneuver onto any terrain. From gravel, rocks, bumpy roads and onto sidewalks with ease without causing an accident. It's not flimsy at all and has withstood weather conditions completely fine.

Child Comfort
My child has never complained of being uncomfortable seated in this stroller. It is very roomy and padded so that long durations of use does not cause discomfort.

Maneuverability
The Baby Trend stroller can maneuver around turns great. It is very durable and smoothly goes anywhere.

Durability is important when buying a product. You want what you invest in to last a very long time without failing apart. I have had my stroller for years now and it is still in pristine condition. I always store it inside my home to avoid destruction from weather conditions. I have never had my tires deflate or any tearing in the fabric occur or any other problems arise.

It does the job

We received the traveling system jogger stroller. For the most part its sturdy, compatible, smooth, foldable and nice to have. However, if I were to go back and do it all again I would get the BOB system. We've had trouble with the front wheel unless it is locked. When the wheel is not locked it wobbles and does not push smoothly.

It is a neat design. I love the cup holders, the basket below the seat and the snapped pocket. I put my cell phone in the locked compartment on the top which is nice. It would be nice to have speakers on that part since we like to listen to music when we are walking. The grip is nice. I never loose my grip. However, the tray part is high for a little child who wants to look around. In that case I just take the tray part off so he can see where we are walking.

Safety
The seatbelt and shoulder clip part make it really safe for a baby at any age.

Child Comfort
It is ok for the most part. The seat can be put upright or down which helps if my child wants to sit or lay down. However, when we want to put the seat up it is sometimes hard to get the seat to be completely straight up. It bends and not very firm.

Maneuverability
If the front wheel is locked it moves great however the turning is not smooth. However, when we unlock the front wheel it turns amazing and very fluid but it shakes. It is very frustrating and I would NOT recommend this product in the future to anyone.

The stroller is durable for the most part. The wheels seem to hold up pretty well but after awhile they do loose air rather quickly. The rest of the stroller seems to be pretty durable.

I would buy this product again.

from Indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily

My son loves this.

I would buy this stroller again only and extra tire

from Denver co

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Not Adjustable

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

It's nice for the kids and it's not heavy if you need to carry

Wonderful stroller

from Asheville, NC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

This stroller has been a blessing. It's not only very durable and easy to use, but you can take it anywhere. We used it from the local walking trails to the beach. This stroller grew with my child from snap and go carseat to use with a toddler and now to a second toddler. Would highly recommend!!

Bulky

from Indianapolis

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky
  • Heavy

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

The stroller is comfortable for my child and it is very easily manipulated. You can turn it at the drop of a hat. I actually had an issue with the front wheel getting wobbly and shaking. Also it is very heavy so when I would try to fold it up I would scrape the tray on the cement and the tray ended up getting all scratched up. It was nice having a stroller with a tray though when I had a one year old. You can put drinks and snacks up there while you go for a nice long walk and the toddler will stay occupied for a little bit longer than usual. It was pretty hard to fit in my trunk though and like I said it was very heavy. Not very practical for everyday use and it's expensive.

i would highly recommend this

from tampa fl

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Bulky

• Air travel

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

love very satisfied with this product

very good product

from qatar

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Heavy

very nice

Excellent and affordable

from Forty fort pa

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I absolutely love this stroller. It steers incredibly compared to other strollers. The only down side is it is a bit bulky when folded.

I would buy this product over again

from Fenton, Michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight

• Events
    • Theme parks

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I used this stroller through all three of my children. It works great from newborn to age 4. The stroller is 6 years old and still in great condition. Great to use when going on walks with other families, because the stroller rolls through anything smoothly.

Push my baby in style and safe

from Salem VA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Heavy

• Air travel
    • Preemies

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

This stroller is amazing , it's so easy to set up even when I'm alone I can set it up and go walking or jogging. It's material is real nice and feels good when I touch it and my sweet Sarah always goes to sleep in it so I think she gives her approval

Great Stroller

from Rochester NY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easy To Steer
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I've had this stroller for 2.5 years and it has held up great. Love the adjustable handle, I'm 5'3 and my husband is 6'2 and it is comfortable for both of us to push. Great storage under as well.