Other Strollers:
Jogging Strollers
Baby Trend
Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller

Pros

• Durable (18)
  • Comfortable (12)
  • Lightweight (8)
  • Easily stowed (7)
  • Easy to set up (7)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (4)

• Extended trips (9)
    • Safety:
    • Child Comfort:
    • Maneuverability:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (7), Parent of two or more children (6)
    • I received a sample (9), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller. Phenomenal Stroller!

I absolutely love and adore this jogger stroller. I've owned this brand of stroller for five years now and I can't say enough good things about it. First of all, it is durable, reliable, functional, can hold you're child's weight as they grow throughout the years which means a great investment that can be used countless and countless times again. This is a unisex stroller, whether toting around a boy or girl, this stroller will accommodate each gender nicely. It is easy to run with a small child in this stroller as it glides effortlessly and comfortably. There is no rough shaking on any terrain due to the tires actually being sturdy and inflatable as they are bicycle tires, which I love. This is a great jogging stroller that will last a very long time.

The design is awesome, it's black which is gender neutral. It has very nice tires that look strong and not cheap. This stroller comes equipped with a biult in adjustable visor to keep the sun out of you're little one's face. It is large enough to block the sun from all angles which I really like. It looks sporty and durable and performs as such. I do find that trying to travel with this stroller can be very task full as it is a big stroller and does not easily fit into a compact to sedan size car well at all so if you plan on transporting this stroller back and forth you will need a fairly good size vehicle to do so.

Safety
I feel this stroller is very safe. It can maneuver onto any terrain. From gravel, rocks, bumpy roads and onto sidewalks with ease without causing an accident. It's not flimsy at all and has withstood weather conditions completely fine.

Child Comfort
My child has never complained of being uncomfortable seated in this stroller. It is very roomy and padded so that long durations of use does not cause discomfort.

Maneuverability
The Baby Trend stroller can maneuver around turns great. It is very durable and smoothly goes anywhere.

Durability is important when buying a product. You want what you invest in to last a very long time without failing apart. I have had my stroller for years now and it is still in pristine condition. I always store it inside my home to avoid destruction from weather conditions. I have never had my tires deflate or any tearing in the fabric occur or any other problems arise.

It does the job

We received the traveling system jogger stroller. For the most part its sturdy, compatible, smooth, foldable and nice to have. However, if I were to go back and do it all again I would get the BOB system. We've had trouble with the front wheel unless it is locked. When the wheel is not locked it wobbles and does not push smoothly.

It is a neat design. I love the cup holders, the basket below the seat and the snapped pocket. I put my cell phone in the locked compartment on the top which is nice. It would be nice to have speakers on that part since we like to listen to music when we are walking. The grip is nice. I never loose my grip. However, the tray part is high for a little child who wants to look around. In that case I just take the tray part off so he can see where we are walking.

Safety
The seatbelt and shoulder clip part make it really safe for a baby at any age.

Child Comfort
It is ok for the most part. The seat can be put upright or down which helps if my child wants to sit or lay down. However, when we want to put the seat up it is sometimes hard to get the seat to be completely straight up. It bends and not very firm.

Maneuverability
If the front wheel is locked it moves great however the turning is not smooth. However, when we unlock the front wheel it turns amazing and very fluid but it shakes. It is very frustrating and I would NOT recommend this product in the future to anyone.

The stroller is durable for the most part. The wheels seem to hold up pretty well but after awhile they do loose air rather quickly. The rest of the stroller seems to be pretty durable.

Great Stroller

from Rochester NY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I've had this stroller for 2.5 years and it has held up great. Love the adjustable handle, I'm 5'3 and my husband is 6'2 and it is comfortable for both of us to push. Great storage under as well.

Jogger stroller

from Franklin, pa

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I love this stroller it's great for running wit your kid an they feel no bumps that maybe in the road

Simple stroller

from Seville ohio

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Cumbersome

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

This stroller makes it easy to get to appointments. It's easy to push. My kids are comfortable in it. It's easily collapsible. Fits in my compact cars trunk with ease. My only complaint is the back is not easily adjustable we had ours about 3 months before we had to zip tie it to stay with the back upward so my son can sit up.

i like it

from bodemoka

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Lightweight
    • Sturdy

very good i like it

Stroller review

from Fulton nuY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Durable
      • Easily Stowed
      • Easy To Set Up
      • Easy To Steer
      • Lightweight

• Preemies

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

Was so easy to push, light weight. Comfortable for the kids they loved it. No shakes while jogging with it. Awesome control and steering. Very easy and convient.

Maybe I would buy again

from Los angeles

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Lightweight

Cons

• Easy to get a flat tire
        • Unstable

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I like the stroller because I slight weight but what I don't like is the tires when I first bought it I loved but then a couple of days later I nodes that the tires start it getting flat and if u put air on it ..it only last for a couple of days and after that it starts to get a flat tire.

So easy so fast so comfortable

from Libya

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Flimsy

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooSoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooSoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooEasy

Replaced my old one

from Cincinnati ohio

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Durable
        • Easily Stowed
        • Easy To Set Up
        • Easy To Steer
        • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

Great and easy to use. Easy to clean too

Would buy this again

from Saint Paul,MN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easily Stowed
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy To Steer
          • Lightweight

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

This product is very easy and light weight. It's nice to take places and stores easily.

i would buy this again

from florida

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• i love this item and i would recommend it

Comments about Baby Trend Phantom Jogger Stroller:

I would recommend that everyone purchase this item it works love it.