Other Strollers:

Sport Utility Jogger Stroller

Bob Utility Stroller was a great purchase

from Bend, OR

Comments about Sport Utility Jogger Stroller:

We are in the grandparent mode and loving every minute of it!  We purchased the Bob utility stroller to have on hand when our grandsons are here, which is several times a week.  The stroller has been wonderful.  We are very active and have used it hiking, as well as around town.  We have found it to be very durable, safe, and easy to use.  When our older grandson tires, we are actually able to let him stand on the back and ride.  We appreciate the sturdy construction and the brake system.  The fabric is easy to wipe clean, durable, and we love the fact that you can add accessories to the stroller.  Hoping to get a sunshade soon for the next baby!  Funny thing, we have actually used the stroller many times without grandkids.  It makes for a great cart when needing to pack items a distance and I use it when I fetch groceries on foot.  We have also been able to loan it out knowing that it is a safe stroller to use.

great!!!

from Whitehall, PA

Comments about Sport Utility Jogger Stroller:

I was given the sport utility jogger stroller as a gift for my youngest son. I had never had one of these jogging strollers before. I never thought I would love it so much. In my opinion its a must for all active families. Its so easy to manuver .. I thought I would have a hard time controlling it but its smooth and easy. I love it. Its very sturdy and durable. And makes outings fun for my son. I love the harness too. I've read that some babies are smal for the harness but I never used it untill my son was older so taht was never an issue with us. It was too cold to go out when he was tiny anyways lol. So that helped. I also think compared to other jogging stroller prices this one is very affordable. Just research a bit and you will see how insane some prices are lol. I hate that its a bit bulky but I can imagine ALL joggers are a bit bulky lol. Its easy to use and store and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Love it!

My BOB Sport Utility Stroller is durable and smooth.

from Holland, MI

Comments about Sport Utility Jogger Stroller:

I received the BOB Sport Utility Stroller as a baby gift before my son even arrived.  I was determined to make outdoor recreation a common component of our lives together, and the BOB seemed to be just the item to accomplish that.  It is a hefty stroller that can handle any terrain.  Never before did I think I needed a stroller with shocks, but now that my son & I can explore various trails and off-road terrain, I am sold on the quality of BOB strollers.

Since new babies are too small for the BOB safety harness, I purchased the infant car seat adapter.  I would drive to a park and transfer the car seat directly from my vehicle to the BOB.  The next BOB accessory I purchased was the drink holder.  It holds not only my water bottles, but also has a zippered compartment for my cell phone, keys, & wallet.  Once I realized how much terrain my BOB could handle, I requested the weather shield for Christmas.  That way I could continue to walk outdoors with my baby even in the snow.  Even with the wetness and grime of slush and mud, my BOB stroller doesn't have a hint of rust after a year and a half of heavy usage.

I am very pleased with the BOB Sport Utility Stroller, and am now a firm believer that "you get what you pay for".