Other Bakewares:

Wilton Cookie Sheets

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

Wilton Baking Pans Where Have You Been All My Life?

Picture Christmas Season 2010, time to bake cookies, where are my cookie sheets?  They are gone, oh no, what to do, have to make the cookies, it is a tradition.  So it is off to the store I go to buy new baking pans, something I hadn't done in over 25 years.  While there was a wide array of selections, I was immediately pulled to the Wilton Cookie Sheets time after time.  I kept thinking that they were so pricey, but......would they last me 25 years? Would they bake my cookies and pumpkin rolls to perfection?  So with a dented wallet, I returned home with 2 Wilton Cookie Sheets.  I will never waste money on any of brand of baking pans again.  For all the times I have bought cheap sheets, if I had only known that Wilton Baking Sheets were the way to go.  They bake evenly and consistently time after time.  No more over-cooked edges, no more over-done/under-cooked cookies.  They virtually are a no mistake pan.  I love the way my cookies all came out looking the same and the same pretty color each and every time.  Wilton Cookie Sheets are made of a quality of anodized aluminium coated with a silicone that makes clean up so easy that there will not be excuses on baking cookies at any time.  Thank you Wilton for putting out the best quality of baking pans I have ever owned.

I'm not impressed with Wilton Cookie Sheets.

I bought myself a 3-piece set of **Wilton Cookie Sheets** because I liked having a set with different sized sheets in it. Besides a tube pan, these cookie sheets are my only experience with Wilton bakeware and I think they're just alright.

Cookies are just one of the many things I use these cookie sheets for. I also use them for mini pizzas, garlic bread, chicken nuggets and a million other things. They consistently bake my foods completely, but the non-stick feature isn't always so. Even if I spray my sheets with cooking spray, food still gets stuck on them.

Since these cookie sheets are dishwasher-safe, they're fairly easy to clean, BUT...cooking spray gets baked on and discolors the sheets to an ugly dark orange color and that is very hard to get off without scratching the sheets.

Since these are my only cookie sheets, I'm not sure if it is standard for cookie sheets to warp, but mine do. They often bend while cooking and warp while they are in the oven. They always manage to flatten back out when not in the oven, but they do warp while baking.

I like that they nest inside each other and that they have little edges on the side to hold them with, but that's about it.

Doesn't Stick
Even with the use of cooking spray, I still have a hard time getting some foods off the sheets. When in doubt, use parchment paper.

Not perfect, but okay

from Hurricane, Utah

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Bakes Evenly
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Heavy Duty

Cons

• Difficult To Clean

• COOKIES

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

After reading the rave reviews I bought the 3-piece set of cookie sheets. They are very nice to look at and I like having different sizes. First thing I made was chocolate chip cookies. I was very surprised that the cookies stained the sheet significantly. The cookies didn't slip off the sheet, either, as I would have expected. All three of the sheets have stained after making cookies, no matter what kind they were. Since I needed to resort to lightly spraying before baking, now that is getting baked on! I envision throwing these out in the future. What really mystifies me is the bottoms are discoloring too, even though I make sure my counters are clean. WILTON: Would you please tell your customers how to clean your cookie sheets??

great cookie sheets

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

Wilton cookie sheets area very great in quality, they area made of a great heavy aluminum material. I love the fact that it's made of such a great thick material you always get perfectly evenly cooked cookies every time no burnt cookie bottoms! They are the perfect baking essential to make wonderful cookies for sure! These cookie sheets are so simple to clean just wash it off it's that easy and they don't stick as long as you use a good cooking spray on the surface as recommended. The cookie sheets never warp either they stay nice and flat. Most cookie sheets turn really dark brown over time, and I really haven't had that issue with these.

Very wonderful performance, the cookies never get burnt on the bottom and they always cook very evenly through!

Super simple to clean, I just hand wash mine since it's so easy to do it's pretty much effortless.

Extremely durable cookie sheets, they don't warp and don't turn colors at all like most cookie sheets I've had in the past.

Great design, and wonderful materials.

Doesn't Stick
Does very well with not sticking, I still always use a small amount cooking spray whenever I bake cookies with them.

Hit or Miss

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

I believe the quality of these pans honestly depends on the batch. I bought the large, industrial sized cookie sheet a few years back. It works great, cooks evenly, and is a breeze to clean. All it needs is to be wiped down with soap and water and a paper towel. Done. Clean. That's it! For a deeper clean now and then, I will put it in the dish washer. No rush, just a sparkly cookie sheet! I purchased a smaller, average sized cookie sheet by Wilton. Awful. Everything sticks to it, it does not cook evenly, and it is starting to rust. Clearly not dishwater or even water friendly! However, my grandparents have the same one, bought a month or two after, and it works as well as my large industrial cookie sheet. I believe the quality depends on batch and are hit or miss. My grandparents purchased their cookie sheet at the same store, just a month or two later. They have zero issues. I honestly don't understand how this is possible, but it is! Maybe I just got a bad one.

Fabulous cookie sheets!

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

Wilton cookie sheets are absolutely amazing. I have been baking for a number of years and have tried countless brands of cookie sheets. Everything pales in comparison to Wilton cookie sheets. The cookies I bake on these cookie sheets come out perfect each time. They are not dark in color so it is not necessary to lower the oven temperature to prevent these cookies from burning. I find that the cookies bake evenly, spread out nicely, and taste delicious. I have uses these cookie sheets for years and find that they continue to be a great investment even after heavy use. Many cookies sheets will stain and darken over a period of time. These cookie sheets have not stained or darkened with continued use. They are a bit on the expensive side, but the quality of cookies that you get after using these cookie sheets is well worth the higher price you pay upfront. Wilton is a great company!

• Doesn't Stick:

Makes cookie baking a breeze

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

Over the holidays my friends and I always get together to bake Christmas cookies. After having problems with some of my trays not heating evenly and my cookies burning, I decided to try the Wilton Cookie Sheets. I'm really glad I did! These trays cook my cookies evenly, and I don't have to worry about anything burning on the tray. Also, the cookies don't stick to the tray. I normally leave the cookies on the cookie sheet too long, and they crack when I take them off. This did not happen with the Wilton Cookie Sheets.

They are relatively easy to wash because you don't have to worry about anything sticking to the sheet. I always wash them by hand. I don't think they would be that great if they were put in the dishwasher.

These bake really evenly no matter where you put a cookie on the tray.

These are easy to clean because the cookies don't really stick to the sheet.

I like that these have sides because I can bake things on the sheet that tend to spill over the side of cookie trays that don't have edges.

Wilton Cookie Sheets are great when using parchment paper

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

I purchased these Wilton Cookie Sheets 2 years ago, solely for cookie baking. I had previously purchased other Wilton pans that were less than stellar. I have only ever used parchment paper to line the sheets (no non-stick sprays and no cookies directly on the pan) this has prevented discoloration for the most part. 2 year later the Wilton Cookie Sheets are still in very nice condition. Just a word to the wise, I have contacted Wilton before about discoloration and non-stick coatings coming off (even when using all plastic utensils). There response was that they are only to be used with BAKING and not cooking things like french fries and meat products. The Wilton Cookie Sheets are great, but Wilton's overall customer service leaves MUCH to be desired. I also can't judge how the non-stick features are nor how the pans would hold up when NOT using parchment paper.

Best cookie sheets!

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

Cookie sheets make baking so much easier. These are great because they're cheap, they last forever, and they make evenly cooked baked goods! They are a product that any cook must have in their house. You don't need a cooking spray or any aluminum foil on these because they're non-stick. There are so many uses for these that they're worth every penny. I recommend these to anyone and everyone!

Best Cookie Sheets

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

These Wilton Cookie Sheets are perfect and so durable. I make cookies just about every week and these are still in perfect condition. I've never had cookies sheets that the cookies actually don't stick to. Another great quality is that it's so easy to clean.

I Need More Wilton Cookie Sheets in My Life

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

Wilton's cookie sheets are heavy duty, fairly non-stick and all around awesome multi-purpose pans. I have only one Wilton cookie sheet and lament this every time I make cookies. In fact, because I have only one of their brand of cookie sheets, and like it so much better than my other pans, I usually bake cookie bars on it instead of individual cookies.

These pans are so much better than other cookie sheets because of their heavy duty construction. Wilton cookie sheets have thicker metal than traditional cookie sheets with no sides. Because of this, they don't twist and warp during baking. They also distribute heat much more effectively than thinner sheets.

The cookie sheet that I own is not advertised as non-stick, but it does seem to have a coating that helps prevent things from sticking. I have very little difficulty getting cookie grease off this pan, despite the fact that I often use pan spray rather than parchment paper.

I think this pan is a great multi-use pan and have made many things in it other than cookies. It is great for making pizzas if you don't mind a rectangular shaped pizza. I bake free-form bread loaves on it and it is superb for genoise (a think cake used to make a jellyroll).

I love this pan! I'm hopeful that I will get another for Christmas.

Love my Wilton Cookie Sheets

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Wilton Cookie Sheets:

I registered for a set of Wilton cookie sheets when I got married nearly 10 years ago. I still have some of the same pans, and they have held up wonderfully. I have a 13x9 and then also a 15 inch size which I just love them both. I use them for cookies a lot, and they always turn out perfectly even without parchment paper. I also use them to bake in, such as oven roasted potatoes or even frozen chicken tenders for my son. The Wilton cookie sheets are of course best for cookies, and mine really always turn out so yummy. I think it is because of the pan. If you haven't tried a Wilton cookie sheet, you definitely should because I love mine and they have held up really well. They do tend to start to get a little grungy looking, though, especially if you use those cooking sprays on them.

With time, the pans get a little bit gross and get harder to clean. So that just means it is time to by a new set!