3.5
Whirlpool
Models:
GSS30C6EYW, GSS30C6EYB, GSS30C6EYY
Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

Whirlpool GSS30C6EYW 29.7 cu. ft. Side by Side Refrigerator with MicroEtch Spill Control Glass Shelves, Gallon Door Storage, External Ice/Water Dispenser and LED Lights: White

Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator

3.5

It is ok for the most part

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We have this fridge approx 3 years now. We had to call a tech because the ice maker stopped working and the outside water dispenser was not working. It was also hard to figure out how to change the water filter. The tech fixed the water dispenser but it was going to cost a lot of money to repair the ice maker. Needless to say still not fixed.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Watervliet, MI

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I have had my refridgerator for a year now. I love the way it lights up when you open the door. It reminds me of a space ship lol. I love the shelves I can adjust them however I would like and also move the drawers around. I just totally rearranged it a week ago. It is the biggest one I could find. Mine is black and I dont have any trouble with finger prints. The panel in the front is cool . You can tell it how much water you want and it will fill your cup without even holding a button down. The only con I can think of is I wish the water and ice came out faster. My sister has a fridge that fills your cup twice as fast. I love my fridge.

Noise Level
very quiet

Interior Organization
a lot of ways to organize and milk fits in the door. Ice bin is in the door also, so you have more freezer space.

Temperature Control
factory settings are great, but if you need a quick freeze it has that option too. Like for when you use a lot of ice.

I did have a drawer break a little but I do overload them. Some super glue and I fixed it right up.

Beautiful