Other Refrigerators:
ED2KVEXVL

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Whirlpool fridge is perfect for our family!

My family has this Whirlpool stainless side by side fridge, and we love it. It has a place for everything and everything in its place. From the egg storage in the door, to the produce drawer, there is always plenty of room. The temperature settings are good too, as we can keep it turned down quite low to help our electricity bill, and it still keeps the cold cold. The fridge is easily cleanable too, all shelves and drawers come out, and all you have to do is wash in soapy water, and easily place them back. It makes zero noise, unlike our old fridge. The only downside, is the stainless is kind of hard to keep clean from smudges and fingerprints. I have tried stainless steel cleaner, and a few other cleaners, and the thing I find best to clean it with is Windex, which Im sure isnt recommened. I have and would continue to recommend Whirlpool for the best in fridges, as well as any other appliances.

Freezer won't handle even a regular pizza.

This **19 cu ft. Whirlpool refrigerator **is not recommended.  The freezer is to small even for two people.   The ice maker is fine but the door dispensers won't work.  The water dispenser is the only feature that works that is on the door.  It was supposed to be a crushed ice, ice cube dispenser & water dispenser.  The ice dispenser will not work.  We fix it and the next time we want to use it, it will not work again.  Very disappointed in this unit.It was bought because of limited space in the kitchen but would not buy this product again.    The freezer will not accommodate a regular pizza.  The shelves if moved to fit the pizza takes up so much room that the space left is not practical.  Even large ice cream buckets cause a problem.

Loudest Refrigerator We Ever Owned

from Crossville, TN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Noisy
  • Poor Layout

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Loudest ice maker I have ever had. Slow to refill the small ice holder mounted in the door. Takes hours to refill and is so loud sleeping twenty five feet away, it has woken me up.
    Can be heard dropping ice into the bin all over the house.
    Ice dispenser is very poor design and will throw ice all over if glass is not held all the way to the top of the chute.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Not a bad buy at all

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator, being a Whirlpool, is durable, quiet, and convenient. There is an ice maker complete with a water dispenser that makes it very easy for kids to get a drink if you are busy. The refrigerator side has an egg storage space, side shelves for all your condiments, and drawers that are great for vegetables and cheese. The aluminum exterior makes it easy to clean up spills if you have children. It could, however, be a little bigger than 19 cubic feet. The refrigerator has plenty of storage, but the freezer is a little small. I've always enjoyed Whirlpool brand appliances, and that is what originally attracted me to this particular refrigerator. My last refrigerator kept freezing products in the drawers of the refrigerator side. Now, I do not have to worry about that. Temperature control is much better in this refrigerator. Of course, my old refrigerator was exactly that, old. All in all, I am very satisfied with this refrigerator.

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I really enjoyed the whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator. First off the color is very nice. The look and feel of it is gorgeous, and there is a lot of space on the inside. The built in filter for the water and the ice-maker are also quite convenient. It's like a luxury refrigerator.

Very nice, luxurious.

Each tray is easily removed for cleaning purposes, and easily put back when done.

It's quite sturdy.

Whirlpool Gem

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is one of the best refridgerators I have ever owned. Not only do I love the aluminum outside, but it matches the other appliances in my kitchen. I have children who are constantly wanting either ice for their drinks or water to drink. They are able to get both items from the door without opening the fridge or freezer and disturbing anything in there.

Noise Level
    There is little or no noise in using this product. You can open the doors without any noise and in using the water and ice featured in the door, the only thing you hear is the ice hitting the glass as it comes out or the noise of water as it's pouring into the glass.

Interior Organization
    There are adjustable shelves, which makes it very easy to organize both the freezer and the fridge. There are fruit and vegetable trays which circulate the air and keeps the items fresh longer than in a regular fridge.

Temperature Control
    With being able to set both the freezer and the fridge tempertures seperately, you ensure the correct temps for both compartments, and you don't get frozen items in the fridge.

once you empty both of the compartments, and remove the shelves, I find it very easy to clean the interiors of both the freezer and the fridge.

With active teenagers in my household, I find that this product holds up well to the constant demands put on it.

I absolutely love side by side refridgetors and freezers.

Good!

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I own this fridge and it is great! I love how you can get ice and water out of it. Ice comes out easy and the tray refills quickly. It does not make a lot of noise, so it isn't annoying. There is also a lot of space, I can fit all my groceries perfectly and I buy a ton of groceries in my house! It has drawers for veggies and fruits and side shelves for all condiments. It is easy to keep everything organized. This is by far my favorite fridge brand so far! i highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new fridge.

It is not noisy at all.

Interior Organization
    Has drawers and shelves so you can stay organized.

Temperature Control
    Stays at the temperature you set it.

Doesnt get dirty easy, but when it does it is easy to clean.

I have had this fridge for a while now and it is lasting very well.

I just love the design of it.

The does-it-all fridgerator!

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I really like the design and handles on this amazing fridge. Unfortunately, the stainless steel does make it a chore to clean. Overall, the fridge does keep everything cool and the water dispensing mechanism is completely amazing!! I would totally recommend this fridge to any of my friends.

• Temperature Control:

This whirlpool refrigerator is great.

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is over a good sturdy product. It lasted me ten years the only reason we ended up having to get rid of it is its not vary easily cleaned and we went on vacation and forgot about a brisket left in the fridge and it rotted the smell was horrible and no matter what cleaners we used it wouldn't go away we found out the problem was the drip pan underneath the refrigerator, but when we tried to remove it we could not get it out no matter what way we tried to pull it out we even looked on the manual and there was no information about how to take it out.

Noise Level
    the noise level on this refrigerator is great I rarely heard it, the only complaint I have on the noise is the ice machine Its quite loud.

Interior Organization
    The interior organization is basic there really isn't anything special about it, it's not necessarily a bad thing. There is plenty of space in it.

Temperature Control
    This is good on the fridge but be warned if you turn the refrigerator section all the way up the food in your refrigerator will freeze. Also if you turn up the freezer completely ice will accumulate on the freezer walls.

This product is not easy to clean at all it has a lot of small parts also you can not remove the drip pan located under the freezer to clean it out and if blood from your meats spill it will start to smell.

I had this refrigerator for ten years with vary minimal problems.

Affordable and Wonderful!

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

My finance and I just bought this three weeks ago for our new house and I love it! We desperately wanted to update for the old refrigerator we had currently been using. It was very affordable and well worth the price compared to others. This water filter and ice work just fine and the water is very cold coming out! I wouldn't have wanted any other one. The side by side doors allow easier access in my opinion compared to ones with drawers underneath. There are plenty of shelves and storage and it can be customized to your liking.

Love Ours!

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator was in the house that we purchased a couple months ago. I love this fridge/freezer because I feel like there is a lot of space and I love the modern look and feel of this unit. We have had a couple issues with the product though. Our water flow just slowly started to slow down to the point where we don't even use it much because it takes so long to fill up a cup. We have tried cleaning it and getting the filter replaced and nothing seems to make it come out any quicker. The other issue that we encountered was with one of the buckets on the inside of the door. They don't seem to hold the usual weight that most refrigeration systems will. One of our buckets broke with the weight from a Ketchup bottle and a wine bottle. It was covered under the warranty though and it did get replaced rather quickly. I love that this unit is so easy to clean as well. I have stainless steel wipes that work perfect on the outside and the inside cleans up easily with just a rag and warm water. Overall I love my stainless steel Whirlpool Side-by-side refrigerator.

Best In Class product

Comments about Whirlpool Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

The performance of the product is amazing . Whirlpool stainless side by side fridge, It has a place for everything and everything in its place. From the egg storage in the door, to the produce drawer, there is always plenty of room. The temperature settings are good too,