3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

This a great Side by side refrigerator

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I have had this refrigerator for several years. The adjustable shelves are great. I am able to get taller items in without a problem. The water and ice in the door is nice. The crushed ice is nice when you are wanting smaller pieces of ice in a drink. The first couple of glasses of water of cool, but after that you will need add ice if you want cold water.

Noise Level
It makes noise after the door has been opened for a few seconds.

• Temperature Control:

Ice maker freezes into one big lump.

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Whirlpool does not stand behind their products. They attempted to replace parts and it did not fix problem. Refuse to replace this lemon refrigerator. Consumers BEWARE !!:(

The design of the ice maker does not work well. It freezes in one big lump. Customer service in very poor. I was told a committee would review and then the next time I called they didn't know what I was talking about. I asked who I spoke to according to notes and was told that I could not get the whirlpool employees name because of privacy. Lie lie lie. Buyer BEWARE

• Temperature Control:

great product for the overall value

from Leesburg, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is a great product. Saves a lot on energy. It makes Crushed ice and regular ice. It has water dispenser that gives you filtered water and you can change the filter by a easy indicator light on the fridge side. you push the button in when you replace the filter. the filter is easy to replace at the bottom of fridge it slides right out. the shelves in the fridge pull out and easy to move when have heavy items to lift. overall i love this fridge. It is very silent and is very durable.

• Temperature Control:

Great, with one minor setback

from Arnold, MO

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We got this refridgerator to replace one that was two decades old. So, by any aspect it was definately an upgrade! However, I like the fact this refridgerator actually allows you to pack a lot into its space.

Also, I like the convience of being able to access the water filter right inside of the fridge side. Older models were a lot more complicated to change out lines and filters to ensure clean water.

I find it cool that you can check the temperature of both the refriderator and the freezer from a touch screen on the water/ice dispenser.

There is also easy access to a visable ice tray right in the freezer door that is easy to take out and replace.

The only complaint I have is you can't open either door (both fridge or freezer sides) while dispensing water or ice. The thing will sound at you and then you have to take away the glass and then put it back on after the doors are closed again. So, less multitasking.

There is no noise!

Interior Organization
Compartments roomy and squared off

Temperature Control
visable adjustments on exterior touchscreen

easy to clean surfaces

Awesome fridge.

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We search and searched for a fridge for our house. This was the one we finally chose and get got it for a great price. We’ve never seen the price as low as it was when we bought it. It doesn’t go on sale very often, which tells me it’s a great model! We love that the hinges for the doors are hidden, makes it look nicer.

This fridge was about the same size at the fridge we were replacing but it had some awesome features in it. The water/ice feature is awesome. It has a locking feature on it which is great with having our little ones at home and touching the fridge. It has the ice maker in the door of the freezer which gives another shelf in the freezer, which is added space.

The filter for the water part in the fridge is easily replaceable. We’ve had this fridge for almost a year and we haven’t had to replace the filter for the fridge yet. It’s a great fridge!

• Temperature Control:

Overpriced, but a good appliance.

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We purchased this fridge when we moved into our new home. As far as fridges go, this one is a good product. My only issues are with how far it sticks out, the awkwardness of the freezer shelving and that you have to replace the water filter a lot more often than I thought. The filters have to be ordered and they're not cheap.

Noise Level
No noise, unless you forget to close the doors.

Interior Organization
I don't really care for the freezer. There's not enough shelving.

Seems to be holding up very well.

It's a bit bulky and somewhat hard to keep clean on the outside.

Super spacious Whirlpool Gold side by side stainless refrigerato

from Brigham City, UT

Comments about Whirlpool Resource Saver Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I love this refrigerator. In the beginning, the ice maker made a lot of noise, but after about a week of use, it has been quiet ever since. Sometimes we wish that the freezer had one more shelf included, but there is plenty of space for frozen pizzas, etc. Sometimes I wish the freezer was a little larger and the fridge a little smaller since we tend to lose what is in the fridge at times, but overall have been very happy with this.