4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

LOVE IT! It's a dream to have such a "do-it-all" fridge LOVE IT

It is one of the best investments in a refrigeration I've made in a decade! It has a lot of pluses that make it so handy. I love the easy adjustable door bins, and the clear crispers that make it a great view port, and it's size is just what I wanted.

Noise Level
I never hear it running and my previous refrigerator was a little bit noisy with the ice and water dispenser, you had the sound of the cycle running fairly often and it got to be kinda noisy. I didn't like it, but now I live in a quiet kitchen.

Interior Organization
I have adjustable shelves, bins, and door racks, they make it a breeze to move and adjust your food.

Temperature Control
It has a very sensitive range of temperatures, you can have it to the extreme cold to the relatively cool temps that you'll need with some tender fruits and vegetables. It really is a dream.

It's pretty easy to clean, I just don't like all of the adjustable places that have to be cleaned, it has such a wide range of sizing and spacing you have a lot of slots, and openings to keep clean. But no big problem.

I think that the motor and systems will be a great value for the long haul. I am a little concerned about the durability of the water and ice system with it being electronic.

Like I've said throughout the review it is a dream, it was designed by a housewife somewhere. And THANK YOU I LOVE IT!

Does the job

I was thrilled to get a new fridge but I was not too happy that is didn't come with a meat drawer. At first I didn't think it would be a big deal but now that I have had it about a year now I realize it is a huge deal! Also I was very sad that after having it for about 6 months I noticed the bottom of the freeze was filled with ice and water was leaking onto the floor. It was still under warranty so I had a repair man come out and he informed me that some plastic had gotten stuck in the drain. (how that happened I have no idea) He removed it and all was fine for about a month then it filled up with ice and leaked again! It is now a constent problem with the freezer. Everyother week or so I have to remove the slab of ice from the bottom of the freezer and with a turkey baster and warm water I have to clear the drain...messy and not such a fun little chore.
On the plus side it keeps our food good and cold and the ice and filtered water are great. Filter is easy to change and I like that it has a light to tell you when to replace the filter.

Interior Organization
Has no meat drawer and it feels like my fridge is always a mess

We needed more space for our garage items and this fits great.

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

The refrigerator we purchased for the our garage was going on the blitz so we decided to go with this new one and haven't had any problems since. It's always great to have an extra refrigerator in the garage for our seasonal items and this one really has worked out very well, great space and really reliable.

Noise Level
We keep it in the garage and I very rarely notice much noise when I'm working out.

Interior Organization
Great space. Has a lot of room and in such a way we are able to fit large seasonal items with easy arrangement that open our other refrigerator for our regular eating schedules.

Temperature Control
Superior chill settings allow a tremendous amount of specific adjustment that keeps the whole container well dispersed throughout the wide array of temperatures.

Spills clean up with excellent ease. The surfaces remove very quickly and with no hassle.

The shelves and doors have held strong throughout our many meal storage rushes.

Great design, holds true to the superlative nature of the brand.

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We just purchased this refrigerator 3 months ago and so far have only a few complaints. It is a good size and I like the amount of shelf space that is available. It is easy to clean and has a spill ridge on the front and back of the shelf which is a good feature.

Noise Level
It runs quite quietly so I like that a lot.

Interior Organization
The shelves are positionable and there are several so it is easy to keep it well organized. I would have preferred three bottom drawers for meat, cheese, and vegetables but the two that are there are quite large so they serve a purpose. The freezer has more space than it appears to have which is great. It eliminates having to use my exterior freezer as often.

Temperature Control
keeps the temperature at the proper level with no adjusting necessary.

The shelves are easy to remove and clean. The drawers are easy to take out and clean also. The freezer shelves are also easy to remove and clean.

We haven't had it very long and the door handle is already loose but I understand they will come and fix that at some time since I purchased a warranty.

It is black and quite easy to keep it looking very shiny and clean on the exterior. I think it is quite attractive in my kitchen.

LOVE IT! It's a dream to have such a "do-it-all" fridge LOVE IT

from Birmingham, Al

• Temperature Control:

The refrigerator that you'll love

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is a do everything refrigerator if you want a great refrigerator than you'll definitely love the whirlpool energy star

Noise Level
It had the lowest noise level Than any other fridge

Interior Organization
Awesome interior im speechless all i can say is great interior it has the most room than any other fridge because you cant fit anything in it

Temperature Control
Great temperatures .you can set the temp to how ever high or low now you dont have to worry about food spoiling anymore cause of wrong temperature in you refrigerator anymore

Has the top rate of super easy cleaning this is the best easy cleaning fridge in this fridge you dont have to do a back breaking job to clean this elite fridge

Awesome durability no other refrigerator can beat its high durability you wont ever have to worry about buying a new fridge in yearsn

Great design if you want a fridge with easy to get to food items this is the fridge for you . Dont wait buy this fridge rite now

Unique Refrigerator

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I have this kind of refrigerator and it's the best one I have had because the ones I used to buy were a big headache because I would change it every year due to problems but with this refrigerator I have been satisfied.

Noise Level
The noise of this fridge is not that loud it doesn't really have that much noise.

Interior Organization
The interior is awesome cause it's really big and everything fits right.

Temperature Control
With the temperature you have to be very careful because you have to put it in the correct way stuff might get melt.

• Temperature Control:

Very nice fridge, we like the black finish

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We really like our refrigerator. The shelves are easy to move around and that makes it easy to store different size containers. The shelves on the door are large and that is great. The shelves on the freezer side are kind of small though, but the overall size of the freezer is good.

Noise Level
We never hear the refrigerator click on. There is a noise when the ice dumps into the collector tray but it's not very loud.

Temperature Control
The temperature controls can be tricky, we have to make sure to not store some foods right next to the cooling vents or they will freeze. But other than that, we have the controls set to warmer than average and everything stays nicely cold.

Everything is very easy to clean. Almost everything comes out to allow you to clean spills and reach into the back part of the refrigerator to wipe it down. The drawers and shelves are all removable and that makes it nice to take them out to clean them.

We have a teenager and if our fridge can make it through his banging and slamming and tossing things around and nothing being chipped or broken in the 2 years we've owned this then I think it's pretty much indestructible.

Wonder Full Fridge

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

These refrigerators have the same storage advantages of a bottom freezer refrigerator meaning you can store WIDE items in the refrigerator or freezer portion. But because it ALSO has the split front door of a side by side refrigerator, you're able to add in features like an in-door icemaker or filtered water dispenser. The water and ice dispenser is not dramatically different than others, but with one key difference. Rather than sitting side by side, the paddles are nested on top of one another, making it easier to dispense ice and then water in one, nearly fluid movement.

These models can vary greatly in quality and features depending on the brand you choose. Four brands that make a lot of these models are GE, Amana, Samsung, and LG.

Most manufacturers make a French Door Style Refrigerator. But they range widely in both price and features.

Though for a refrigerator with the space of a bottom freezer fridge, and the wide storage of a side by side and the features of a built in, then the French Door may be the choice for you.

• Temperature Control:

Cheap but functional. Would get the better model next time.

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I like its size. It was cheap. It does not have an compartment for eggs. The drawers are cheap and broke easy. The ice dispenser gets clogged and will not dispense ice.

Interior Organization
No egg compartment big disadvantage.

Temperature Control
Stays cool even through the hot months here in Florida.

• Temperature Control:

Best product for the price

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I love my fridge the ice maker and water dispenser. Tasty water fast. I like that the ice is in the door. I wish there had been more shelves in the freezer. Does make noise when making ice but isn't real loud. The shelves are easy to keep clean and the drawers come in and out with ease. I will defiantly keep buying this brand when the time comes for a new refrigerator.

Great Buy!

Comments about Whirlpool Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Have had no problems, great buy!

Noise Level
Has some noise at times, not sure what it is? But overall great product for my family!

Interior Organization
Drawers and space is great! Everything has a place.

Very easy to clean! I wipe out weekly, works great very easy and takes less time than most!

GREAT! Very durable, no problems!

Great design , no problems at all!