Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
Whirlpool
GS6NHAXVT
Whirlpool 29 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

WHIRLPOOL GS6NHAXV SIDE BY SIDE BISQUE REFRIGERATOR - GS6NHAVBT. 25.6 CU. FT. TOTAL CAPACITY. 6TH SENSE TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. ELECTRONIC ICE AND WATER DISPENSER WITH LCD CONTROLS. EXTERIOR LCD TEMPERATURE CONTROLS. SPILLGUARD GLASS SHELVES. CLEAR HUMIDITY-CONTROLLED CRISPER. CLEAR TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED MEAT PAN. PULSE DEFROST SYSTEM. ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED. BISQUE FINISH

Whirlpool 29 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Works great!

from Red Wing, MN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Big Families
    • Large Kitchens

Comments about Whirlpool 29 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Love this refrigerator! This fridge works great, is quiet and efficient. Mine is stainless steel and looks wonderful. The finish hasn't scratched up/swirl marks like our cheaper minifridge has. Inside the shelving can be arranged any way you want, too many choice in my opiinion. The door shelves are adjustable too! Easy to clean, keeps food at perfect temp. Water filter lasts quite a long time also.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Overall great product.

from Wausau, WI

Comments about Whirlpool 29 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I love all the extra freezer space that the ice maker on the door frees up! I get to use the whole freezer again, not just the bottom half. I also love the color, I had a hard time finding bisque that matches other bisque, since the shades always seem to be different. The icemaker and water dispenser on the door are great, and I really like that the water filter is so accessable - in the old fridge I didn't even know where it was located, let alone how to get it out.

Noise Level
    The first time it kicked on I was a little surprised, but I think because it was brand new I was expecting too much. Plus after that first time, I don't really notice it anymore.

Interior Organization
    Because it's a side by side the shelves are smaller, but I like that the fridge side is slightly wider than the freezer, since you need more fridge than anything else.

Temperature Control
    Never really had to mess with it. The old frige would freeze things in certain places, this one is fine.

Spill proof shelves are a lifesaver! I can clean one thing at a time, rather than having to take everything out of the frige and clean the whole thing.

Glass shelves always make me nervous, incase I drop something heavy or glass on them. I doubt these will break without some real doing though.

I think you always lose some space with a side by side, there are just places in it that really aren't usable. But still love that the fridge is bigger than the freezer.

• Noise Level: