3.8

3.8

Eh, not so much

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Wexler's Skin Regenerating Serum Starter Kit:

I bought this system and while I did like the cleanser, the other products were so-so at best.  In fact, the regenerating serum leaves a heavy feeling on your face but doesn't seem to do anything.  This makes it particularly heavy feeling when you then have to put on makeup.

Love the MMPi.20 Skin Regenerating Serum - wish I didn't!

from Hattiesburg, MS

Comments about Wexler's Skin Regenerating Serum Starter Kit:

My husband went out of town and took my Olay Regenerist Moisturizer with him. BAD HUSBAND! So I remembered that I had gotten some facial moisturizer in a B&BW basket for Christmas so I figured it would hold me over until I could kill my husband. It was the MMPi.20TM Skin Regenerating Serum. OK, I have only been using it for about 4 days and it has made a HUGE difference in my skin. Even when I am extremely diligent about my skin care, I tend to get blemishes. My skin has cleared up and is softer and better looking than I've ever seen it. Problem is, it's EXPENSIVE. Like, prohibitively EXPENSIVE... for me anyway. I'll probably put it on my Christmas list and maybe try and get some for my birthday (it's my 40th, so maybe I can justify such an expensive gift). I see it is on sale, but still a high price for me to pay on a regular basis. Maybe once we are a two income family again. However, if you have the cash, this stuff is the nectar of the gods!

Some products are better than others in this line

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Wexler's Skin Regenerating Serum Starter Kit:

I tried the kit when it was on sale a few years ago and have used most of the products since.  The skin regenerating serum is my favorite.  Just because the package claims to make a noticeable difference never sways me . . . until I see results, it's just another skin cream.  Anyway, I noticed a difference with these products in about two weeks, and I've been hooked ever since.  I've tried most of the line, and like the light fragrance and the self-regulating pump dose that many of the products have.

LOVE IT

from Cherry Hill, NJ

Comments about Wexler's Skin Regenerating Serum Starter Kit:

I am in my mid-twenties and looking to have great skin and minimize the onset of wrinkles.  I bought Dr. Wexler's starter kit and am hooked!  My skin has never looked this fresh and flawless.  I highly recommend it to women of all ages!