Other Skin Care Systems:
Beauti Control Tight, Firm and Fill face and eye cream

Beauti Control Tight, Firm and Fill face and eye cream

Great face and eye cream with noticeable results

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Beauti Control Tight, Firm and Fill face and eye cream:

I have used this product and have also had my mom and friends use it and every time you can visibly see results.  When I first tried it I didn't think it worked but that was because I wasn't using very much but once I was shown how to use it I see definite results.  You put it all over your face especially around the eye area on the sides and around the lips and if you just put it on one side of the face you will see a difference after 10 minutes and then it looks even better several hours later. I made my mom try it and she put it on half her face and then we saw some results at my house and then when she got home and looked in the mirror a couple hours later and she noticed even more results.  Once I realized that the results were there I now only use it around the eye area like on the sides and around my lips since I wax regularly I know the pulling can cause wrinkles and it does not irritate my skin if I wax at night and use it in the morning.

Botox in a jar

from Jackson, MO

Comments about Beauti Control Tight, Firm and Fill face and eye cream:

BeautiControl has some wonderful products. The one that is superb is part of the Instant Facelift. After you do the Chemical Peel, then you apply Regeneration Tight, Firm and Fill eye and face cream. Within 20 minutes, you can see a remarkable difference to your face and around your eyes. These are 2 separate creams that have the same hydroluronic acid compound in it, but BeautiControl has the only eye cream that can help sagging eyelids because you can actually wear it on your eyelids. Because your eyelids are basically transparent, all the other products on the market can only be used around the orbital bone. But not BeautiControl's formula. This is a one-of-a-kind and our chemist can prove it. If you want to see how this works, use it on just half your face and then compare the results. We do this in our in-home spas for our hostesses and some of the results looked like the women had strokes. One side was pulled up while the other continued to sag.