3.7

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades

3.7

Pros

Cons

Great colors to choose from!

As a rule, I don't use nail polish frequently. Occasionally though, I like to bring out the fun and try a bright color. I am particularly partial to orangey hues and Wet n Wild has these colors. It is very easy to apply and I have found that it doesn't have all those little bubbles that some of the nail colors have, so I rarely have to reapply. It will cover with one coat, though sometimes for added strength and more chip resistance, I will add a second coat. The smell is very powerful, so be sure to have plenty of ventilation when applying. This nail polish lasts for a long time and it doesn't tend to get stringy as it ages as some of the pricier nail polishes will.

Wet n Wild is very economical and can be purchased at most any retail store. I have never seen a coupon for it but it is so very reasonable in price, I will purchase it anyway. So many wonderful colors!! I highly recommend this nail polish.

Wet n Wild has funky, shimmery shades but chips and peels fast!

***Quick View:*** I had good luck with cheap polish when I bought e.l.f. Nail Polish so I gave **Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish** a whirl. There are many shimmery and shiny shades to choose from and it was only 99 cents. That's where the praise ends for this polish. It streaks, chips, and peels FAST!

***My Take on Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish***

This line of Wet n Wild polish has lots of bright shades, many very shimmery, glittery ones, and some creams and frosts. You can get wild or just choose a pretty shade from the wide selection.

I bought a couple of shades that I knew I wouldn't wear often but that I liked for variety. I was mostly thinking of using them on my toes but I also tried one, Caribbean Frost, on my fingernails as well.

This polish is formaldehyde, toluene, & phthalate free. The bottles are full sized and the brushes are fine. The colors are striking as well. When I applied the polish though, it streaked quickly. I couldn't get an even finish. I used a few coats and still didn't like the look I got. I finished with [Zoya Armor Topcat/UV Bock ][1] and hoped for the best. The polish does dry quickly and is shiny. But within a day, it was chipping. After two, it was peeling right off. I could peel the polish off in sheets!

Even with the wonderful Zoya topcpat protecting it, **Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish** couldn't stand up to my daily routine. I am tough on my hands. I type all the time, wash my hands a lot, and basically go about my life without worry about nail polish or really, even my nails. Some polishes can stand up to that and some can't. **Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish** can't.

I used the polish on my toes and it still streaked but lasted longer although I wasn't impressed with the final results. I think **Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish** is about the same quality as [NYC Nail Polish][2] and that's not saying much. I don't like either although the shade range of this polish is funkier and somewhat more interesting. There's no sense, however, in buying funky, different looking nail polish if it chips and peels and looks bad a day after applying!

***My Viewpoint***

I'm disappointed in **Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish**. Granted, it's only a buck or so but the shades are alluring and different and I would have been happy if it just lasted a few days. This polish starts out streaky and gets worse from there.*** 2 stars and that's generous.***

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/reviews/Zoya-Armor-Topcoat-UV-Block-review-8ffd4
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/NYC-New-York-Color-Nail-Polish-review-7d420

Great price, decent coverage

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

I love the wide array of color options that Wet N' Wild Shine Nail Polish have to offer. I have several polishes from Wet N' WIld, and I use them for when I need a quick splash of color before a party or a nice dinner. I don't use it when I need to have a long lasting polish however, as it only lasts about a day before it begins to chip profusely. It does dry quickly, which is incredibly helpful when you need it in a pinch! Stick with your OPI and other more expensive polishes when you need something that will stay on your nails for a long time. The vast array of color options, and exceptionally cheap price, make this an excellent addition to your nail polish wardrobe. I have had my Wet N' WIld nail polishes for over a year now, and none of them show signs of drying out or clumping, which was pleasantly surprising to me. Just remember, however, that you get the quality that you pay for! I definitely recommend this product.

Good but cheap.

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

This is a pretty good product. They offer a lot of different colors that are vibrant and fun. You are almost guaranteed to find a color that fits your personality or mood. Its also priced very low. Some of the drawbacks to this product are that it does not last long because it tends to chip very easily and also that you have to put quite a few coats of nail polish on to make it look like the color it looks like in the bottle because it paints on very light so you need a few coats. I usually use this product when I am going on a night out or a special event and want a specific color for my nails. In this case it works great because you really need your nails to look good that day or night. However, if you are looking for a nail polish that can keep your nails looking good for a week or two then this is not that product. Again offers a great variety of colors but an over cheap product.

great nail polish at a low price!

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

I have tried many nail polishes, and this one is one of the best i've tried. Low price and lasts! The number of colors they have available in this line is wonderful as well. Definitely a successful find and worth every penny paid. Cannot say enough wonderful things about the line!

Wet n Wild Wilk Shine Nail Color

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

I actually love Wet n Wild nail polish. It lasts for awhile without getting thick, sticky, and unusable. When you first use the Wet n Wild nail polish it is kind of thin and could possibly need multiple coats depending on the desired design and look. Still love this polish though.

Almost as good as higher-end brands!

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

As a nail art addict, I like having a wide variety of colors and finishes on hand at all times (no pun intended), and Wet n Wild is perfect for that purpose. The formula is generally smooth and easy to apply, though depending on the finish (cream, iridescent, gel, etc.), your mileage may vary. I have a few shades that are sheer and require multiple coats to achieve the desired opacity, though most of the colors I own require only one or two coats to look street-ready.

The low cost and high intensity of pigments in the Wet n Wild polishes I've tried (probably close to a hundred shades over the years) makes them ideal for experimenting with new nail looks. The polishes also come in a wide array of shades, from office-appropriate neutrals to fun, bright, girlish shades. I've even seen a few shades ("Dreamy Poppy" comes to mind) that aren't quite neon, but they come pretty close!

Obviously, a higher-end brand will contain different ingredients and may last a bit longer, but if you're cheap like me and don't pay much attention to the labels, Wet n Wild is a great and affordable compromise. I've received samples from brands like Essie, Color Club, and Zoya, and in terms of longevity, Wet n Wild is pretty comparable to higher-end brands.

Awesome nail polish for the price

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

I have been using Wet n Wild's Wild Shine nail polish for a few years now, and I am really happy with it. I am someone who always looks for a good bargain, and for only 99 cents, this is by far the cheapest nail polish I have found. You would probably think that such a cheap polish would be poor quality, but it is actually one of my favorites out of all of the brands I have tried. I love the formula of this polish. It is smooth and super easy to apply. Also, it is opaque enough that you don't need to put on several coats like with many other nail polishes. For darker colors I only need one coat, for lighter colors two coats max. The polish does chip after a few days, but in my experience this doesn't happen any more than it would with any other brand I have tried. Besides the great formula, they have a pretty nice color selection. There are pastels, brights, and basics, as well as some very pretty, almost metallic shades such as Caribbean Frost. Overall, I really like this polish. It is good quality and an unbeatable price.

This nail color is pretty, average length

from Mayville, WI

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

This is great for the people who like new nail color weekly. I do a lot of dishes so the color chips after a few days. I love the color selection. The kind I purchased was a glitter so that adheres to the nail better than the average nail color. You can't beat the price for people who change up their nail colors frequently.

Cheap, but doesn't last

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

I remember buying Wet n Wild nail color in high school, since it was cheap and was available everywhere. It never stayed for more than 2 days, and the color was pretty thin.

This Wild Shine line is a little pricier, but the sub par quality is still there. If you only need color for one day and aren't worried about chips, this nail color is fine for that.

Wet n Wild Shine Black nail polish

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

My local drugstore was having a buy one, get one free sale on all Wet n Wild beauty products, my teenage daughter wanted to try one of their nail polishes for .99. She picked the black shade - 424A. We were not expecting much from this nail polish. I am not a fan of black shade nail polish, but this black is a very vibrant color. My daughter and I were both quite surprise how nice the color was on her nails. As well as how long it last, before starting to chip. The only downfall would be the polish is quite thin or runny.

Great for trying out new shades

from East Alton, IL

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - All Shades:

For 99 cents it's well worth trying out. I would put a diamond hard top coat over it though because it does chip and peel rather quickly. I like to buy funky or bright shades once in a while or need a specific color for a certain occasion so I look for the Wet n Wild nailpolish. It's so cheap you can afford to through it out if you don't like it or will not use it again. I never have gotten a clumpy or sticky bottle, they probably don't stay on the shelf long enough. My 4 year old daughter loves to have her toenails painted so the Wet n Wild nail polish is great for her. I am very fond of painted toenails, but in the Winter why spend more than a buck a bottle no one is really going to be checking out your toes under 3 pairs of socks!! I live in the midwest, it gets pretty darn cold. I highly recommend Wet n Wild nailpolish, but spring for the clear top coat it's worth it!!