Other Nail Products:

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector

Glossy Prettiness!

from IN

About Me Classic

Pros

• Dries Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector:

I love a glossy shine on my natural or french nails and this does the job! Some nail shine products are gunky after the first use and gunk on the brush. I don't like that. Some come out in globs or some are too runny. This has a good consistency and the shine lasts.

works great dries quickly

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector:

my nails were in very bad condition had to keep them very short used nail protector for a few weeks on unpolished nails and happy with the results nails are not breaking or splitting and are all one length and look a lot more healthy. I will continue to use this product to keep them looking great

shine clear nail protector is awesome

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector:

wet and wild shine clear nail protector is awesome. I love wearing nail color polish and always hate how fast the nail wears off. I read online that what I needed to make the nail color last longer was a nail base coat as well as a nial top coat that secures the color and makes the nail polish last longer than usual. Ofcourse I went to the store right away to get myself a clear nail polish to use as a base and top coat and came accross this clear nail protector. I sometimes use it alone just to add a hint of shine to my clear nails, and other times i use it as a base coat or top coat. I have noticed a small change in the wet and wild shine clear nail polish making my other polishes last longer. I also love the shine it provides as a top coat.