Other Eyeliners:
Wet n Wild
Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades

Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades

Wet and Wild H20 is the best liquid eyeliner on the market

I bought 30 bottles of Wet and Wild H20 waterproof eye liner for an opera show I designed the make up for and was putting on. We got cbottles of olors in black, grey and dark brown. Every bottle of the eye liner performed beautifully. The color was dark and rich. The color could be seen from off the stage and helped the eyes of the girls to stand out. Best of all, the color did not fade, alter, or run even under hot lights. The chorus girls danced and the make up did not run. There was enough product in the bottle to last for all 30 of the performances. This is a premium product at a bargain price. We had no trouble removing the eyeliner after the show. Most of the girls use baby wipes to remove make up. The wipes disolve most cosmetics and also protects the skin. The eyeliner came off easily and did not leave "racoon eyes" or require extra scrubbing that might damage delicate under eye tissues.

I had high hopes for this eyeliner

When I was looking for good sources of reasonably priced colored eyeliner, I tried many different brands. One of the brands that came highly recommended to me was WET N WILD MEGA LINER.  I got several of these eyeliners in various colors- Black, Brown, and Turquoise.

**WHAT IS MEGA LINER LIKE?**

MEGA LINER comes in a small plastic container with a long narrow silver top.  There is a nice pointed brush at the end which is used for application.  The liner applies pretty nicely with a single stroke and often does not need a touch up.  It is supposed to be long wearing and it is quick drying, but I did not have a big problem with clumping on the brush like I expected.

MEGA LINER is supposed to resist running, and it is supposed to be easy to use as an artistic medium for intricate designs.

**COMPANY CLAIMS FOR MEGA LINER**

- Dramatic eye emphasis in a single-stroke

- Long-wear, quick-dry formula applies thick or thin

- Fast-drying, non-caking color glides on smoothly, resists running

- Liquid eyeliner formula is perfect for detailed, pinpoint perfect applications and true artistic interpretation.

**HOW DID WET N WILD MEGA LINER PERFORM FOR ME?**

If I get the wind in my eyes just right, sneeze a lot, or laugh pretty intensely, my eyes tend to water a bit.  As a result I am always looking for a water resistant liner that will make it through these times.

WET N WILD MEGA LINER failed this test.  Not black, brown, or turquoise worked for me, as they all ran from my eyes when they watered a bit.

I will say that they looked great when first applied,  but since the longevity factor is important to me, I can not say that this is a product I recommend to anyone but those who never experience watery eyes.

In that case, these are great to work with for the price- they are wonderful.

**ANOTHER USE**

Another use for these is if you are doing any kind of face painting- they would be great for detail work.

You can find out more about MEGA LINERS at

www.wnwbeauty.com

The price is only a few bucks and claims to be cruelty free.

I live by this eyeliner!

from Highland,CA

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Bold Color
  • Easy Removal
  • Easy To Apply
  • Glides On Smoothly
  • Long-Lasting

Cons

• Everyday
    • Thicker Line
    • Thin Defined Line

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I use this product everyday! It's my favorite eyeliner compared to the expensive brands. It's easy to have a thin line to a thick line, however you want to wear it. The only downside would be finding the product I only see it at specific stores.

It's A Nice Eyeliner

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

Okay, so I'm a bit of a make-up freak and I always start off with the most inexpensive brand of make-up I see around me at the time. I came across this particular eyeliner about 2 months ago. That was a huge mistake! I'm not saying that it's horrible but I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to this product. As far as the actual application process. DON'T mess up unless you can wipe it off in 5 seconds or less. It dries super fast and it smears like the dickens. It goes on really smooth and easy though. Maybe this only happens to me but this eyeliner stays on forever. I know what you're thinking. That's a good thing though, right? WRONG! When I mean it stays on forever I mean it stays on for a couple of days unless you truly scrub your skin off. It's SO pretty when it's on but if you continually use it, it makes the skin around your eyes sore and eventually rough and dark. Maybe skip this eyeliner and go for a slightly more expensive brand.

Love this liner

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I love this liner. I use the brown shade. It not only gives the shine also lasts long. It does not run down like some pencil eyeliners do. Also east to apply and dries very fast. This is one liner always have it in my purse and the one I prefer to use daily. As it comes in many shades one can choose from them.

great and so affordable!

from Duluth, GA

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I really like Wet n' Wild's liquid eyeliner, I bought black and its really black! some eyeliners aren't pigmented enough, but if you want a black that is opaque and deep, this is a good one for cheap! I was really happy with the results, i have tried other liners that are not black enough or look kindy shiny and flake off, this one doesn't!

Love Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner... Mega Much

from Jackson, WY

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I will be the first to admit that liquid eyeliner is TOUGH to do well. Most of the time I do pretty well, but every so often... not so great. I've tried a number of different liquid eyeliners, trying to get the best coverage and the best technique. I definitely am happy with Wet n Wild's Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner. I've tried it in black, green, and purple. Black is my favorite, definitely; it's a classic look and once you get the hang of it, you can do a nice, thin line, or something a bit more dramatic.

One thing I love about this eye liner is that it doesn't smudge. It stays on all day, unless your eyes tend to water (take you allergy pills and stay away from Hallmark commercials!!). It's an amazing price for the product that you get, and there is quite a lot of product in the container, so it will last a good long while... you may have to throw it away before you run out of it, just because it gets too old.

believe it or not these colors last and last

from Glen Burnie, MD

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I have black, a shimmery blue, and a brown liquid liners from this certain product of WNW. I can say all mine have H2O written on them, meaning they are waterproof the ones I bought. Mine that I bought last and last all day long on my lids. I use primer and they do last no smudging and no fading and no creasing. the cheapest and best drugstore eyeliner in liquid I ever used. But with some of the brushes that it comes with the applicators I am not a big fan so I sometimes uses my own liquid liner brushes. they have waterproof ones and non waterproof. so if you get watery eyes or want a night out all night I suggest getting ones with waterproof. they go on smoothly, no tugs on my upper lash lines and no dryness to them. I also like how they come in tiny bottles easy to store and easy to take with you on vacations or on the go. I use these when I do not want to take my expensive eyeliners thinking they may break or get lost. A+ for these overall experience.

I love this stuff!

from Clayville, NY

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I used to use a pencil eyeliner all the time.  That doesn't work well when you want a nice dark, defined line around your eye.  I used to get really frustrated with the eye pencils.  So I decided to give liquid eyeliners a try.  One of the biggest benefits to using eyeliner pencils was the cheap price, so I wondered if I could find a decent liquid eyeliner that wouldn't break the bank.

When I first saw Wet-N-Wild eyeliners, I was really excited to try them.  The first thing I was excited about was the fact that they are actually affordable.  And they come in a nice variety of colors.  I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, too.

These liquid eyeliners come in black, two shades of brown, plum, light blue, and a beautiful neon green color.  Plum is the color I use most often because it is dark enough for eye definition and not as harsh as a black or dark brown eyeliner.  The blue and green are two of my other favorites because they are almost fluorescent.  They add a very pretty neon sparkle, which is great for when you want something special.

Wet-N-Wild liquid eyeliners are very easy to apply because they come with a tiny brush making it easy to apply a thick or thin line to your eyelid.  I had no trouble with eye irritation with all colors except the plum.  For some reason, when I first applied the plum, it was very watery and ran into my eye.  It stung like crazy.  I learned how to not get it into my eye since then.  But after buying another bottle of the plum liquid eyeliner, I didn't experience the same burning sensation (or even the same watery consistency).  One slight drawback to the blue and green eyeliners is that they take longer to dry.  So you have to keep your eyelid still for a minute to avoid getting eyeliner all over your eye.

Overall, I really like this eyeliner.  It is very well priced.  It is easy to apply.  I love how the bottom half of the bottles are the same color as the eyeliner, making it very easy to see what color eyeliner is inside.  The only drawback to Wet-N-Wild liquid eyeliner is the fact that it does not have waterproof qualities.  Beside that, I love this product and think it is almost perfect!  It is my main eyeliner product, and I buy it often.  I give it a thumbs up!

Awesome value in Wet n Wild Mega Liner!

from Asheville, NC

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

Wet ' n ' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner may be cheap, but don't let that fool you! sure, lots of cheap makeup and beauty products don't perform well - - they are cheap not only in price but in the way they work. But don't stick this eye liner in that box! Wet ' n ' Wild is the cheapest drugstore brand out there, or at least one of the cheapest, but they've been in business for a long time for good reason: most of their products are awesome. The liquid eyeliner is really great in particular, because the colors are deep and rich, unlike a lot of cheap eyeliners, and it's easy to put on and use, just like really good liquid eyeliners! Cheap is just a price on this, which is an extra bonus; it's so affordable, which is super awesome for such a great product! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good liquid eyeliner. Go buy some wet ' n ' wild mega liner liquid eyeliner today!

Great eyeliner!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

This eyeliner has a very soft brush applicator which I do like because it feel very soft on my eyes. The black mega liner is very pigmented and is very black. I've been using this eye liner for months and there is still product left. I don't use it often though, I use it maybe two or three times a week. I like how simple it is to use. It does take a while for me to make a perfect line because it is a soft tip brush but I've learned to make tiny strokes to form the line. At first it was hard for me to make a straight line and it took a lot of practice but I finally got it. There's no scent to it which I like because I have bought liquid eye liners that have smelled terribly before. It doesn't take long to dry either maybe about 30 seconds. If I put on eye primer it stays on my eyes for about nine to ten hours before it starts to show any sign of smudging. If I don't put on eye primer it smudges a lot quicker but I have oily eyelids so that plays a big role in my make up smudging a lot quicker. Overall this is a good product and I would purchase it again.

This eyeliner is great!

from Rome, GA

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

This eyeline is fabulous. I love it so much. It doesn't flake up after drying. It also doesn't run and create dark bags under my eyes. There are so many reasons that I love this eyeliner. Actually, it's the only eyeliner that I use. It's very inexpensive and wal-mart always has it in stock. It goes on gorgeously and the thin brush tip provides definition to contoure to your eyes.