Other Eyeliners:
Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades

The best in the business

Bobbi is the best in the business and she delivers on this eye liner.  It can be tough to use if you are not savy with gel eye liners because the product dries quickly.  It is not easy to remove if mistakes are made, but once it's applied correctly it stays put all day.

intense color

Bobbi Brown eye makeup has intense color.  It goes on easy and lasts for a long time.

There is a good variety of colors to choose from.  Within a color family there are many choices ranging from light to dark.

The price is not expensive for high end makeup.

Great product that I recommend

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

There was no down side to this product. It's that simple. It's the eyeliner I've used. As far as gel eyeliners go, it's hard enough to not be too messy, but soft enough to go on easily. It's very smooth and easy to apply. All the shades have great color, too. I honestly loved it, and you would, too.

High Quality, Good Staying Power

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

This eyeliner is great. I always have issues with eyeliner and mascara ending up under my eyes, making me look like a zombie by lunchtime. While part of my plight comes from my deep set eyes, I knew that there had to be a better solution. My sister recommended these to me, and I loved them right away. There are some beautiful colors; I have sapphire blue and purple. With brown eyes, it goes on nicely. You need a special brush to apply, and I often have to wet my finger, rub the brush on it, and then put the brush in the eyeliner pot to get it to go . While not too time consuming, it is an extra step that sometimes causes me to reach for something else if I'm in a rush. But when I have time and/or need to look my best, I definitely grab the Bobbi Brown. It does stay on so much longer than a regular stick eyeliner, and goes on smoother. It just looks more put together. I'm a fan. However, it hasn't 100% replaced my regular eyeliner, just because I don't often spend a ton of time on makeup. For those brave womenfolk who set the alarm earlier to put on the perfect outfit, hairstyle and makeup, well more power to you and this will probably be your new favorite liner. For me, who is more often than not too rushed/lazy to put in my contact lenses, this wonderful liner will be for special occasions.

Love Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Gel Eyeliner

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

I have 5 different colors of Bobbi Brown's long wear gel eyeliners and I'm always on the look out for new colors that they may be coming out with. I absolutely adore all the difference colors especially the special edition ones. My favorite would have to be Twilight Night... love it enough to purchase a second one if it was still in stores. Very easy to use and it's very fun for me to try the different colors on my eyes. It is one of my longest wearing eyeliner since I do apply it on the waterline and it doesn't smudge after applying powder on them. Since I do enjoy a smoky look, it is easy to smudge the eyeliner if you have the right technique and brush. The different colors look very pleasing and natural on my eyes. I do wish they come out with even more dark colors since I can't seem to get enough of this product. I will continue to purchase new colors as they come out and I do recommend this product to friends as well.

Bought this in Brown and love it!

from New Portland, ME

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

If you wear eyeliner gel, Bobbi Brown's is the only one to wear. This particular shade goes well with green or hazel eyes and is smooth to put on and long wearing, without the mess of long wearing which is hard to remove. Comes off easily. Absolutely amazing!!

Never going back to liquid liner!!!

from Orem, UT

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

I just tried Bobbi Brown's gel liner for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've used liquid liner for years and thought I'd never find anything better, but boy was I wrong!! I was always hesitant to try gel liner with the applicator brush, but it is so easy! The brush makes it so easy to draw on a straight line and it lasts all day! It's easy to add on a second coat if you want it to be darker/more dramatic and it dries quickly! One of my dislikes for liquid liner was that I had to keep my eyes shut for a minute after applying it so that it didn't rub off or smear. There's no wait time for the gel liner! I also hate when liners rub off on your top lid halfway through the day (usually pencils liners are the most notorious for this). Bobbi Brown's gel liner stays put!! No rubbing off or fading through the day. I just ordered another color of liner because I loved the first one so much! I would give it ten stars if I could!

Comes in many colors

from Center Barnstead, NH

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

Tried the Bobbi Brown Long wear gel eyeliner in chocolate shimmer the other day. it was lovely! Think of dark chocolate, or the espresso eyeliner gel if you're familar, with a little bit of gold glitter. Paired with a matte eyeshadow in a light brown shade. The bobbi brown eye liner gel is the best I've tried. I used to wear no eye make and if I ever did it would be just eye shadow or sometimes a bt of pencil liner, but that would smudge and was not becoming in the least. The eye liner gel stays in place. It is long wearing and doesn't get erased unless you remove it with eye makeup remover. it goes on super well on any of her eye shadows and can be worn in many different ways, changing the shape of your eyes. It is an awesome product!

No eye liner is better!

from Chestnut Hill, MA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

Bobbi Brown Long wearing gel in Espresso is AWESOME. It is a deep brown and makes brown eyes pop. If you're not a fan of black eye liner, espresso is the one to get.

It blends beautifully with Bobbi's eyeshadows such as cement, hot stone, saddle and you can use it in many ways to create unique looks for the day or night.

Ofcourse you can play with the liner and make it thick or thin and by the edges of the eyes make a small tick mark or stop just when you reach the outer crease. All of these will change the shape of your eyes. You can also wear it plain, on top of a neutral eye shadow, or wear it and blend an eyeshadow onto it, and above it, giving you a gradation, from mascara, to really dark (because the eyeshadow stuck to the liner), to lighter. A nice smoky look. The best eyeliner there is!

A must have!

from Granada Hills, CA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

This is a must have for all wearers of eyeliner. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is a product that will last all day and give you a deep rich color. I have tried a couple of the shades. I prefer to stick with the black ink color. It truly gives you an intense deep color. The only problem one might have with this is the application. You have to have quite the steady hand and be used to applying a gel eyeliner on. One small move and you can have a little mess to try and clean up. The product dries fairly quickly onto the eyelid so if you do make a mistake you'll have to be even quicker to try and get it off fast. But on the flipside, it will last you all day. It stays put and doesnt seem to smudge off mid-day for me. This suits my lifestyle bc I need it to last all day at work, and then some. At the end of the day, ti comes off perfectly easy with my eye make-up remover. No mess, no fuss. A great high end product worth the money.

Who does not love this?

from Canyon Country, CA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

I tired pencial, most of all the liquied eye liners and gels I could find. But al of them smudge, run and I thought I've never been able to find the ONE....until one of my mommy friend told me about this **Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. **She went to one of those trank show at big department store and fell in love with **Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. **She said it stays all day long and never smudge or run. Which was just Hard to believe!

Only negative thing about **Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner **is none of my nearest store, department store and beauty shop carry this! Why??? So, either I need to drive 30 min. to go to the mall in other city or order on-line.

But all those trouble worths it so very much. I don't even have to carry this in my purse because it will really last whole day without reapply! It is very easy to make a straight line and go oh, so, smooth! If I can do the perfect eyeliner, anybody can!

This eyeliner has strong staying power!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - All Shades:

This gel eyeliner would be my favorite eyeliner I’ve ever tried. I was a bit skeptical about this eyeliner because the price can be a bit much for me. But I ended up buying this anyway because I heard so many good rave reviews on this product and I just had to try it out. I’ve had so many eyeliners that don’t last very long and smudge so easily. There were really cheap eyeliners so I guess that is why they didn’t work out so well. So I was able to make a winged eye with this eyeliner and the staying power was amazing. The eyeliner stayed on the whole day while my eye shadow has faded. I was very surprised that I was able to find eyeliner that can do this and I can easily take off this eyeliner. Usually eyeliners are very hard to take off when they have good staying power. I think this will last me for awhile because I just use a little bit of the product every few days. I really recommend this product and I will keep purchasing bobbi brown long-wear gel eyeliner.