Other Elliptical Machines:
Weslo
WLEL1405
Weslo Momentum 610 Elliptical

Weslo Momentum 610 Elliptical

WesloMomentum, great machine for a great price

from Guntersville, AL

Comments about Weslo Momentum 610 Elliptical:

After working out in the gym five days a week for over a year, I had to have surgery & couldn't get back to my regular routine right away, so my husband bought me the WesloMomentum 610 Elliptical Trainer to use until I could get back in the gym. I was a little skeptical when he first brought it home, I thought it would be too flimsy & just wouldn't be the same as the machines in the gym. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was very sturdy, with a smooth glide and excellent digital readout of miles per hour, calories burned, etc., along with a heart rate moniter. This is a great machine that takes up little space and is lighter than you would expect so it makes it easy to move around. I have now had this machine for over a year and I haven't been back to the gym since. The WesloMomentum has all the qualities of the larger machines in the gym and is perfect for everyday use in your home while giving you the same results as your gym membership at a fraction of the cost.

The Weslo Momentum 610 is the best for its price range

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Weslo Momentum 610 Elliptical:

I bought the Weslo Momentum 610 about 6 months ago.  I had been shopping for an elliptical for a long time, but could not find a sturdy one or one that even seemed decent that was in my price allowance.  I stumbled across this machine and mounted it at the store to try it out.  To my surprise, this machine was easy flowing, easy on the back, and just overall impressive.  I liked that I didn't have to work extremely hard, yet I could feel that it was working to help me get a great workout.  It is also a great size for a house that is not rich in space.  It fits anywhere and is easy to move around.  It seems to be a safe bet for those who have back problems like myself.  It doesn't bother my knees either.  I have been using this machine for months and burning an average of 500 calories per 30 minutes.  It's wonderful and just flows.  I recommend this elliptical trainer for everyone, young and older, especially those looking for a real bargain.  You always hear that you get what you pay for, but that's not true of the 610 model.  It is a truly exceptional buy!

easy to use and gives a great workout

from Leominster, MA

Comments about Weslo Momentum 610 Elliptical:

This machine was easy to set up. Sturdy piece of equipment that gives a great workout. You can tailor the resistance to your specific needs, monitor your pulse and heart rate and watch the calories burn off on the screen.

Recently damaged the ligaments in my elbow and this machine has helped restore the strength in my arm as well as great for the legs and upper arm regions.

Good for the price, but plateau is reached easily!!!!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Weslo Momentum 610 Elliptical:

I got the momentum 610 for FREE, so of couse it is ME!!! It is a decent piece of equipment in my eyes, but the plateau is reached way too soon, so I would probably if buying went for a more upgraded level of eliptical trainer!! There is a "tension" setting , although not the same that you find on high end machines, really doesn't seem much different. This machine is a short stride machine also. After reading many reviews on it have heard many others have mechanical issues with this machine, hasn't happened in the 8 months I have had it.