Other Frozen Foods:

Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin

By Far My Favorite

from Tionesta, PA

Comments about Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin:

I ate low calorie and low fat frozen entrees for quite a long time while I was working full time outside the home. They were the healthiest and easiest to prepare of all the possible "fast food" picks, and it's not difficult to find a nearby microwave if you're on the road.

Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin is the tastiest, in my opinion, of this entire line of products, and the closest to anything remotely "home cooked". It's unusally filling for the light fare it is, and has that yummylicious light breading topping that adds a little kick. Happily, the tuna appears to be of good quality, as well, though I don't believe it's Albacore. (unless they've changed it recently.)

My sole bone to pick with the tuna gratin is that it is very high in sodium, yet the sauce nearly seems to need a bit of additional salt. I haven't had this entree for a long time, and it's making me hungry just to write about it!

Absolutely worth the reasonable price, and worth giving a try.

Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin tastes much like my Mom's

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin:

Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin tasted a lot like my Mom's. This was an old favorite of mine and it was great to find it in a low fat, healthy form.

My husband isn't a fan of tuna casserole but he liked the creamy texture of Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin. With one for each of us with a nice crisp salad it was very satisfying. The clue for me was that he asked for it again the next week. It is always a plus for me when I find something I can pop in the microwave for dinner. Life is so busy that i appreciate the flavor and the time saving of the Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin.

Excellent! Include half a can of baby peas to be more filling.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin:

The weight watcher meals are very small, but if you add extra vegetables you can have a very filling meal with little or no more points.  The noodles are tender and not dried out.  **Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin** is one of my favorite weight watchers meals.

My favorite Friday lunch!

from Independence, KY

Comments about Weight Watchers Tuna Noodle Gratin:

At just 5 points, this meal is filling and wonderful.  A great creamy consistency with lots of flavor, hard to believe it is calorie and fat controlled.  Make sure you stir after the first round of cooking in the microwave.  It can lose the creaminess and get rubbery if you don't stir.  I also love the Santa Fe Rice and Beans on Fridays(great Catholic fare!)  Weight Watchers does not shy away from taste and substance in the Smart Ones line.  I haven't tasted one that I would describe and awful.  Yum!