3.6
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast

Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast

3.6

One of the best of the basics.

In my onward trek through WeightWatchers territory, I came to a welcoming stop -- "*Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast" with a classic pan gravy and garlic-herb mashed potatoes*.  This "*Bistro Selections*" entree tasted every bit as good as it sounds.  Considering the low calorie count, I do wish they had thrown us a few more pieces of the excellent turkey, but I still enjoyed this taste treat very much.

**STATS:**

The contents of a 10 oz. package is one serving which contains 210 calories with 60 calories from fat.  There are seven grams total fat, two grams saturated fat, zero trans fat, two and a half grams polyunsaturated fat, two grams monounsaturated fat, 45 mg. cholesterol, 770 mg. sodium, 18 grams total carbs, two grams dietary fiber, less than one gram of sugars, and 18 grams protein.  There are also 2% (D.V.) each Vitamin C and Calcium, 6% Vitamin A, and 4% Iron.

**TASTE TIP:**

If you want to add to the fun and satisfaction without overly compromising the nutritional integrity of *Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast*, peel back the plastic and toss in some frozen green peas before beginning the heating process.

Good Gravy, Those Potatoes

This really used to be one of my favorite meals. I don’t think the nutritional value was altered that much under the new points plus system as much as the potatoes. The Smart Ones dishes are really valuable for me because they are such a convenient, smart way to incorporate portion control into my diet. The taste compared to homemade turkey and dressing obviously is not possible, but it tastes as good as Dinty Moore's version of the meal which has more fat, calories, and sodium. This is like a much healthier version and I really do like the gravy more so than the potatoes which are smashed now and not mashed. Those used to taste much better so you need the gravy. In spite of the changes the meal still helps me maintain my weight and its one that i just as easily pick up when I am doing my weekly shopping as any of my other favorites to add more variety to my meal planning.

Nasty

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

Both the turkey and mashed potatoes were tasteless; terrible; disgusting. As an alternative I suggest Marie Callender's Honey Roasted Turkey Breast - very tasty mashed potatoes and good turkey (sometimes you get a small piece mixed in, not so good). Even more so the Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey & Vegetables (basically beans) - the turkey is consistently very good and veggies also very good. Both of these products are on sale frequently and offer a better value of price per unit of food.

Good Gravy, Those Potatoes

Lacking in flavor.

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

I really wanted to like Stouffer's Smart Ones slow roasted turkey breast meal but I thought it really lacked in flavor. There was just something missing. You get a fair amount of food in this dinner and it did fill me up. I just wish it hadn't been so bland. I probably won't buy again.

My Go-To Frozen Meal Favorite

from Jacksonville, TX

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

I love almost every Smart Ones frozen meal that I have ever tried. These people know how to do frozen food! No joke!!

I like the slow roasted turkey because it is a simple classic, not fancy meal. I am just a simple southern girl and I don't like some of the new frozen food they keep coming up with lately. They are recipes that I am not fond of with flavors that I don't usually eat.

This is just perfect for me. Sometimes I add bacon bits to the mashed potatoes or eat some crackers with it which probably defeats the purpose. Hey at least I'm not eating "Fast Food", though, right? ? :)

I always buy this one. It is a staple frozen food for me. I highly recommend it.

Yummy and very filling! Enjoy!

Weight Watchers Slow Roasted Turkey Breast is like homemade!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

I really enjoyed this dinner.  It was easy to heat and tasted homemade.  The turkey was tender and flavorful and the gravy really pulled it all together.  A quick salad on the side and my meal was made!  The mashed poatatos were a little gluey and hard to swallow, but overall the product was very good.  It also needed a tad bit more salt.

Comfort Food in a Small Portion-lots of gravy

from Owings Mills, MD

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

I buy the Weight Watchers frozen entrees for the days I just can't bear to eat left overs for lunch and for when I have little to no time.

While the portion in this one is small, the points are as well, it is more than satisfying.  Turkey medallians are tender enough to cut with the side of a spoon, not a lot of those though but the potatoes with the gravy are yummy.  Makes me feel like I'm eating a real meal.  I eat the whole thing with a spoon to move the gravy around.

One of my favorites. And even though its a small portion I'm satisfied afterwards.  If not I had a portion of veggies with the meal and then a piece of fruit later on.

I love the Weight Watchers Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Meal.

from Athens, AL

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

To me this dish tastes like Thanksgiving anytime of the year.  It is low in points and very satisfying.  I lost 60 pounds several years ago using weight watchers and this is one of my favortie meals.

WW Slow Roasted Turkey is Thanksgiving dinner in small portions.

from Belleville, IL

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

Weight Watchers Slow Roasted Turkey is one of my top five favorite Weight Watchers' meals.  It's just like having Thanksgiving dinner in portion-controlled serving sizes.  In fact, on Thanksgiving if I have the slow roasted turkey for lunch, I don't overdo it when it's time to eat the real turkey meal.  The food is delicious, well seasoned and only 4 points, leaving you plenty of room to budget in your other meals and snacks.  However, because the portion size is so small, I always have a salad or either fruit and yogurt to complement the meal.

I Healthy Choise Turkey Breast

from Hillsboro, OR

Comments about Weight Watchers SmartOnes Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:

I have bought the Healthy Choices Weight Watcher Slow Turkey Breast.  My family loves them and they are healthy too!  I made them for dinner one night and my family said they tasted better than my home cooking.  I could not believe this.  The flavour as well as the smell was very succulent and reminded everyone as home cooked meal.  My family has asked me to buy these and serve them again.

One of the best of the basics.

from Oak Park, IL