4.1
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine

4.1

A nice light healthy lunch

Because I make my own sauces, including marinara, I'm unbearably picky and critical when it comes to red sauce. I was reluctant to try **Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine** for that reason...Read complete review

Because I make my own sauces, including marinara, I'm unbearably picky and critical when it comes to red sauce. I was reluctant to try **Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine** for that reason alone.

Of course I caved in because I love ravioli, ricotta, and anything/everything "florentine". The cost of Smart Ones, for the overall quality of the product is fair, though I've always found the meals a little too small for an evening meal.

In this entree I, like another reviewer, also found the red sauce a little too sweet for my liking, and when that happens, I tend to grab a pepper shaker to balance out all that sweet, and perhaps a shake or two of grated cheese. It was very edible, just the same, and just about perfect for a fast lunch.

I don't think you can really go wrong with 5 grams of fat for  the pleasure that is ravioli, and this entree is among my fast food picks  when I'm busy during the day.

looks yummy, but sweet taste

I love weight watchers food. I just bought this two months ago. being a vegetarian, i could taste sweet potato ravioli with artichoke. It looked so yummy. But tasted very sweet. I like sweets. But, as a main course, I couldnot  had that. I bought some other varieties like breakfast enchillidas, parmasan chicken. My family members were just liked that. I was very disappointed of the sweet potato ravioli. Better, that could have been other than sweet potato stuffing. I like that, calorie wise. because it was so fulfilling. one serve sweet potato ravioli made me full. That was really really impressive. That was a big plus point. It has lot of vegetables. I like the portion of that. It was not too much or too less. It was pretty enough for one person. I would like to buy weight watchers product in the future, but not sweet potato ravioli. Even my family likes weight watchers food. Thanks for the product.

Nice addition to Smart Ones dinners.

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I was happy to see the new Smart Ones ravioli florentine dinner in the store. I was getting a bit tired of the same dinners and this one had ingredients in it that I liked. The taste of this dinner was good. It could have been a bit more filling but it's better than most of the other dinners I've tried.

Yummers

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I usually need two of these to make a full meal. These are really good, zesty, and cheesy but there are just not enough of them in one package. There is absolutely no way that one package would feel me up. The sauce is perfect and the cheese filling is perfect as well.

Smart ones Ravioli Florentine.is so good and healthy for you.

from Sparrows Point, MD

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I cannot say enough about the Smart one meals by weight watchers. They are the healthest for you. The are meal porpotion and tast so great, no matter which one you eat. I love these things.I recommend these to everyone of all ages.

One of my favorite Weight Watcher meals!

from Bristol, IN

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I try to eat healthy, but I am a busy mother of four.  I sometimes I need a quick meal that is not calorie loaded.  I am constantly trying to watch my weight, but it is difficult when everything is on the go with small children.  This is a simple, quick meal, that is satisfying and filling.  It is one of my favorites!

I love this meal.

from Kingsland, GA

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

If you are counting points for Weight Watchers, this meal is very filling for the points.  The sauce is better than many of the sauces you get with frozen meals.  The meal is low fat, but the cheese does not lack flavor.  It is one of my favorite Weight Watcher meals.

Healthy and tasty!

from North Arlington, NJ

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I absolutely love Weight Watchers products.  Smart Ones Florentine is wonderful!

It is low in calories and fat, which is great for weight control and overall health.

It is quick and easy to cook, which is great for those nights where you just don't have time to cook. And if you're famished, you won't have to wait long before you can eat.

The portions are what some people may refer to as "small".  However, the Weight Watchers program is all about portion size.  This meal is the amount of pasta you shoud consume in a sitting; if you are used to eating more, then that is not a healthy portion size.  If you find that it doesnt fill you, I would suggest either adding vegetables directly into the meal or eat them on the side.

The taste is the best part. It is yummy and I enjoy it, but you will be disappointed if you expect it to taste like an authentic Italian dish.

The only downfall is that it is slightly more expensive than other brands of microwavable dinners.  However, if you are like me and value health more than price, yet expect it to taste good then, this is the right meal for you.

Yummy Raviolis

from Bordentown, NJ

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I enjoy this entree for lunch on occasion.  The ravioli are filled with just enough creamy, ricotta filling.  There does seem to be more sauce than you need and I often find myself still hungry and wanting to dip something into all the excess sauce.  It is easy to prepare, just throw it in the microwave and you have a quick and hot lunch.

WW Smart Ones Ravioli is Creamy and Tasty!!

from Adrian, MI

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

The WW Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine is one of my fav's.  The cheese is creamy, the pasta is great and the sauce is yummy.  It is a small portion but if you add a small salad it makes a great lunch or dinner.  I highly recommended it.  The kids like it also.

Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine Was Surprisingly Good!

from Newton, NC

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

I tried the Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine for the first time last week because I had run out of my favorite Smart Ones (the one with the pasta, white sauce, and brocolli - YUM) so I had to eat this one as an alternative.

Let me start out by saying that I am picky with my Italian food... any red sauce or ravioli has to be "just right" for me to like it. But I was really impressed with this meal. It was the perfect amount for lunch and when I carried it down the hall back to my office, all my coworkers followed their noses and asked what I was eating because it smelled delicious!

I liked the fact that there was little shreds of spinach mixed in with the sauce and while it added a little punch of nutrition with the spinach, it didn't "taste" like there was spinach in it.

The filling of the ravioli was especially yummy! It cooked evenly and was just enough food for a filling lunch. The carbs will keep your hunger at bay until dinnertime!

Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine real food taste

from Stratford, CT

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine:

If you are looking for a satisfying lunch but are trying to watch your food consumption, Smart Ones Ravioli Florentine is a tasty option.  This is not the cardboard taste so many  other prepackaged foods have.  One of these meas with  salad at lunchtime is satisfying and fillng.

The spinach and ricotta filling is a great combinaton and a great way to eat healthy when at work.

These meals can be purchased at most grocery stores and are not super expensive. However, think big box SUPER stores and you can surely find them for a little less.