Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Dinner, Low Calorie Entree
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara

Surprisingly Tasty for a Low-Cal Meal!

While most frozen dinners are loaded with fat, calories and salt, **Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara** proves that you don't have to sacrifice taste for a healthy meal.

I'm...Read complete review

I'm ordinarily not impressed with most "diet" frozen dinners, but this one takes the cake! This gooey, cheesy treat blends a zesty tomato sauce with a yummy blend of mozzarella, montery jack and parmesan cheese that clocks in at a mere 320 calories. 14 grams of protein and a fair amount of calcium and iron makes this a meal you can feel good about eating.

Within minutes you can have a fulfilling, satisfying meal that doesn't completely overload you on fat, calories or sodium. If you're a cheese lover like I am, you definitely have to try this meal!

Although I'd love to eat this on a regular basis, the cost can be a bit expensive if you don't catch it on sale. However, my local grocery stores seem to constantly have deals on Smart Ones products, so watch for a sale when you shop next!

I am very pleased with **Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara**. It's the perfect blend of pasta, sauce and cheeses and fills you up without making you feel guilty. Bon appetite!

Junk "health" food!

My main gripe with Weight Watchers food is that while they advocate health, they include all kinds of fillers and artificial ingredients in their diet food. The same taste can be duplicated with more healthful ingredients. Also, their secret in flavoring low-calorie frozen food is in the salt. The sodium in this stuff is unreal! Seriously, if you want to lose 5 pounds quickly, just cut out high sodium food like this. That all being said, if you have an Italian craving and do not have the time to whip up a better, Italian themed meal, this frozen meal might just help quench that taste bud desire. Personally, I would rather save my calories or points for something that tastes a little better and does not have that frozen food quality. I totally get and respect the need for convenience, so while this might have a place in some people's freezers, as someone who went to college for Nutrition, you would not find me wasting my daily caloric intake on this!

Delicious!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

This is delicious ziti! It really doesn't taste like a low-cal meal; the only con I would say is it does need some extra seasoning (salt, pepper & garlic) definitely recommended

So Good!

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

The Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara are delicious! They are inexpensive, quick, easy, and convenient and they actually taste good! The portion size is pretty satisfying, although kind of small for good portion control. The Three Cheese Ziti Marinara is one of my favorites.

Tasty

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara is really good. Obviously, as the title suggests, the dish consists of Ziti noodles, sauce, and cheese. The Ziti noodles are covered in a nice mixture of Marinara sauce and cheese- Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan. I love the abundance of cheese in this dinner. This dish does not taste like it's low fat at all. It is really good and makes a quick and satisfying meal.

Weight Watchers make good tasting products

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marianara in my opinion tastes delicious. If you are looking for a quick meal that does not contain all the calories that you would get from fast food places, this is the product to buy. I like the fact that you could still enjoy food that tastes great and not worry about gaining weight. My only concern with this, or with any frozen food, is the fact that is high is sodium.

So Yummy

from TN

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

I have always loved cheesy baked ziti but hated how many calories was in the dish but with weight watchers smart ones version I don't have to worry, I get the same great taste with less calories and fat. Weight Watchers three cheese ziti marinara dinner is a mix of zesty marinara sauce, cheese and noodles and the best thing about this dinner is you can eat it without feeling guilty later.

Another good pasta dish from WW!

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

Keeping in mind this is a frozen dish, and diet, I really like this pasta meal. It cooks quickly and easily, and is satisfying (I'm not still hungry when I finish). I do really like the flavor combinations, but will note that the sauce is on the sweet side (not bad at all, but I just want to mention for anyone expecting a traditional homemade taste). Also, as I find with all of the WW pasta dishes, don't overcook at all or you'll end up with some crisping.

The Sauce Says It Best

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

I love baked ziti and this little light flavorful dish is a serving worthy of substitution. i can definitely dig it. The small little dish is actually quite filling as a meal and makes lunch or dinner time special whenever I have it. Its worth eight points, and I cannot get enough. I like the warm pasta and the delightful sauce it is paired with makes the dish delectable. The three cheese blend of Mozzarella, Parmesan and Monterrey Jack makes this little meal all the more special and wonderful. You can taste the oregano and the freshness of the tomatoes and the basil in the sauce. I think Weight Watchers does a really good job with this meal specifically. The point value is to be expected for such a flavorful treat. I cannot get enough of how much they obviously put into this recipe. I am glad that is available on the program and look forward to it and each time I have it I enjoy it.

Satisfy a cheesy tooth.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

My first experience with smart ones was many years ago, when I decided I wanted to eat desserts but without guilt. My like for the brand itself has grown a great deal since then.
Every once in a while I like to indulge in a cheesy - pasta dish. A typical craving I get maybe once every few months. I enjoy smart ones three cheese ziti for a few reasons - I am a weight conscious person so I don't like to give in to cravings often - because of the guilt that follows. Another reason is that it is often hard not to give into cravings every once in a while so instead of being stuck in limbo, I choose the healthiest option available. The cheese in the dish is ample and the ziti is cooked well and very pleasant tasting. It is meatless which saves on some calories and fat content. I also enjoy the little tomato chunks and feel they add bulk to the overall experience and, the serving size which is very satisfying as well. If I were to change anything about it - it would be to add a little more salt - which is something you can do yourself. Other than that, I have to say it is a great healthier alternative to being able to satisfy that cheesy tooth.

One of my favorite Smart Ones dinners.

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

I've tried a lot of Smart Ones dinners and the three cheese ziti marinara is one of my favorites. It has a good amount of pasta, sauce, and a fair amount of cheese (keeping in mind that this is low-fat.) This dinner surprisingly keeps me full which doesn't usually happen for me with Smart Ones dinners. With this dinner, I don't really feel like I'm eating a low-fat meal because it tastes good and is filling. I would recommend.

Really good

from Hendersonville, TN

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara:

This is one of the better Smart Ones entrees. It tastes indulgent yet isn't! It's super cheesy and pretty filling. I will definitely be buying it in the future. I especially like how they give out coupons and it's on sale often so you can get a great deal on it! It makes a wonderful lunch.