Other Frozen Foods:

Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers

Delicious meal!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

I have loved eating Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers for a very long time! It is is such a tasty and quick meal and it doesn't even taste like it is a frozen dinner. It tastes very fresh and it is filling and oh so easy to cook in your microwave. There is plenty of the wonderful sauce. This has been a long time favorite for me. I absolutely love almost all of the Stouffer's foods.I highly recommend the stuffed peppers and will always buy them for one of my favorite meals for myself as well as for my family. They are such a time saver as it does take more time to make your own stuffed peppers and mine didn't turn out as good as these did anyway.

Was not expecting it to be this good!

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

I have to give Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers an 8/10. I was not expecting them to taste as good as they did, since they're a frozen meal. The beef in it was cooked perfectly and didn't have a frozen taste or texture. The rice was perfect also! Rice can get pretty gross when it's heated up. Stuffed Pepper's is pretty easy to make in general, but Stouffer's makes it even easier!

Good, not great.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

I don't really know exactly what I expected from this meal. I was running late, my husband was hungry and stouffer's was on sale. Besides, I honestly try to avoid eating out as much as possible whenever I can. Since my husband enjoys when I make stuffed peppers and, I needed a change, I figured that I'd give it a try. Here's my take:
The peppers don't really hold up all that well., they were quite a bit limp and unsteady. The filling was decent. The ratio of sauce to rice and meat was a bit too much for me. The overly saucy fill took a little pleasure from the overall experience. The rice seemed slightly undercooked but, do-able. The meat was a bit small in comparison to the amount of sauce. The overall impression of the meal was that it was something I would eat when I am in a rush or, if it were on sale. I would not buy the stuffed peppers on any regular basis. It is not disgusting, more like decent or good but nothing you would call home about.

Good!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

I have been a fan of stouffers stuffed bell peppers for some time now. I have never made stuffed peppers myself so this is a good alternative to putting in laborious work in the kitchen.

The taste and texture of this dish is great and I am never disappointed with the outcome of this product when I heat it up. The only thing I do not care for is that I think they use too much tomato sauce in this dish. With that being said this is truly a tasty dish.

Meatloaf in a cup.

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

Very odd product. I guess if you're used to peppers stuffed with unseasoned ground beef and rice then smothered in a watery tomato sauce, then this is for you. I am not used to drowning mine so I did not pour the sauce over them, and basically it tastes like bland meatloaf in a pepper. Not really my idea of a good time, but if you're not expecting anything better, than it works. They cook nicely and the family size is adequate for a family of 2.

Delicious

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

I love stuffed bell peppers but I am not an ace at making them. Luckily Stouffers makes them and they are very tasty. There is enough in one box for four adults to eat the stuffed peppers as an entree with a side salad to fill out the meal. If you've got big eaters plan on serving more than one box. Younger kids can easily split one pepper.

This is really delicious

from Patton, MO

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

For the price you pay this is really good and so easy to make. The peppers end up cooked just right and taste perfect. The only thing I added was a little salt and pepper. made a salad and you have a full meal.

Better than I can make

from Piqua, OH

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

Just right in krispness of the peppers. Sweet tomato sauce.  Simple. If you have ever made stuffed green peppers from scratch, its a time comsumer. This is good without the time spent. I haven't ever made these as good as Stouffer's does.  It's a great meal on a cold night/

it you want it here it's come and get it., because it going fast

from Seaford, DE

Comments about Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers:

this really is homestyle taste, you  two green peppers with beef and rice mixture in a tomato sauce.  sugar contends 6g total cholesterol 15mg sodium800mg protein8g dietary fiber 2 g total fat 8g saturated3g trans fat 0g . the green peppers are cook to perfection and the tomato sauce really  good little chuck of tomato in the sauce, hamburger and rice is the filling  you only taste the hambuger and rice nothing else this make a great meal.