Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Dinner, Lean entree, Low Calorie Entree
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes

Surprisingly good meatless meal!

I normally wouldn't buy a meatless entree, but my best friend said that **Weight Watchers Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes **was *really *good, so I took her word for it.  As it turns out, I *can* enjoy a meatless dish, but I do wish it had a little more texture.

This meal is very simple; just russet potatoes and broccoli florets covered in a cheddar cheese sauce.  I have seen this entree in the freezer section many times, but it looked too plain and simple, so I never bought it.  I'm glad I took a chance on it, because I do like it.

Although the cheddar cheese sauce isn't very authentic, it is still good.  The potatoes are in small, bite-size pieces and nice & soft, the broccoli is a good addition, but I would like more texture.  The potatoes are soft and so is the broccoli, so it would be nice to have some other kind of texture too.  I'm not crazy about the processed, chewy meat that is in most frozen entrees, so this meal just might be good enough as is.  It is surprisingly filling for not having much protein.

**Nutrition: **240 calories, 7g fat, 20mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 35g carbs, 10g protein

Would I buy **Weight Watchers Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes **again?  Yes.  It tasted good and is a nice change from all the frozen entrees that I buy over and over again.

weight watcherd smart ones broccoli cheddar potatoes is filling

I have tried mant of the low cal, portion controlled frozen meals on the market and let me tell you WeightWatchers makes some of the best. Weight Watchers Smart Ones broccoli and cheddar roasted potatoes has a creamy cheese sauce and fills me up more than most of the frozen local meals. The potatoes are perfectly cook and there is plenty of broccoli. It's quick to prepare and satisfying. I would give it 3 stars because its tasty but nothing spectacular. I do find some of Weight Watchers meals that contain cheese to be a bit bland. However this one makes the grade when you want comfort food that is not heavy.  Makes for a good lunch helped me lose 46 pounds! I particularly like to add a sprinkle of bacon bits or turkey bacon to this meal. Makes for a nice alternative to high fat, high calorie potatoe skins. The Weight Watchers Smart Ones broccoli cheddar roasted potatoes are worth a try if your trying to cut calories without cutting flavor.

These Rock!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes:

I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this meal was! Just the right amount of cheese, potato & broccoli; a bit harder to find at my favorite store, but definitely will buy this again & again

Strange tasting cheese sauce

I have eaten Smart One's Broccoli & Cheddar Roasted Potatoes a few times. To me, it seems more like a side dish than an entree and I feel hungry not long after. It is not very flavorful -- just kind of one note. The texture of the potatoes do not seem right. I do not like the cheese sauce at all. The color, consistency, and taste doesn't make me think I am eating cheese. It just tastes strange. For me, it's just not worth the calories.

Great meatless meal!

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes is a great, meatless dish. The potatoes are really delicious and taste pretty fresh. They have a good texture and are do not taste like they have been frozen. They have a really good flavor. The cheese sauce is pretty good-not the best by any means, but it does the job. The broccoli looks and tastes great. It is nice and tender and does not look or taste frozen. This is a pretty filling dinner, despite the fact that there is no meat in it.

A very good dish!

This is by far one of my very favorite WW frozen dishes. Although the combo is typically considered a "side dish" it's as satisfying and filling as an actual meal. Very quick and easy to make (microwave). The cheese and broccoli flavors are great, and the broccoli and potatoes don't become dry or mushy in the cooking process.

These are so good.

I am a huge potato fan. I am also a huge Stouffer's fan. When I saw these, I wanted to try them right away. The potatoes are cooked perfectly! The cheese sauce tastes quite authentic and doesn't taste fake. The broccoli was really fresh as well, and was a bright green. It made an excellent side dish and no one even knew it was a frozen meal. I've got to hand it to Stouffer's for making meal time easier!

Tastes good and is filling.

I really like the taste of Weight Watchers Smart Ones broccoli and cheddar roasted potatoes. Unlike other Smart Ones dinners, this one filled me up. The broccoli and potatoes are soft and are cooked well. There is a fair amount of cheese. The flavor is good. This is one of my favorite Smart Ones dinners.

I ate my vegetables and they were yummy

This was pretty good! I love just about anything that has cheese and is still low calorie. Unlike a lot of microwave food, this cooked really well in the microwave. It was also a great way to get some green in my diet. It was a teensy bit bland, but I added a little ketchup and it was perfect.

Filling side dish

from Penfield, NY

I reallly like  this Weight Watchers dish because it combines a starch and one of my favorite vegetables to make a very filling side dish or a fill me up snack between meals.  I also like that is has such a low points value so it doesn't eat into my daily allotment and satisfies me at the same time.  When I am shopping for Weight Watchers meals I go for the veggie options because I don't eat meat, and it is nice to have an option that doesn't havr pasta in it, as I eat a good amount of pasta already. I would recommend paring this wtih soup if you are a vegetarian like me or a portion of lean meat if you are a meat eater.  All in all, I would have to say that this is one of my favorite side dish entrees that Weight Watchers offers and I would like to see them off more options like this, maybe mixing some rice and vegetables or just different mixes of veggies like peas and mushrooms with onions.

Weight watchers broccoli and cheddar roasted potatoes are great

from Smithville, OH

I love this item.I am not a regular dieter but try to cut calories whenever I can.Most diet food is bland and doesnt taste good.These potatoes are delicious.I feed it to my family and they dont even know its weight watchers.

weight watcherd smart ones broccoli cheddar potatoes is filling