Other Frozen Foods:
Breakfast Food, Lean entree, Low Calorie Entree
Weight Watchers

Tasty product

The Weight Watchers smart ones morning express canadian style bacon english muffin sandwich is one of my favorite products from SmartOnes. The food is filling and tastes good on top of that. The only issue, for me, is the price point. While it is somewhat affordable, you only get two sandwiches per box which is less than a lot of the competitor brands. However, when on sale, i do tend to stock up on them as they are filling and get me through a hectic morning when i dont have time to make breakfast or don't want to.
The egg part of the sandwich is not soggy like a lot of other frozen breakfast sandwiches and does fluff up some once hot.
The cheese is tasty and not too much, which is just perfect for me since i don't care for too much cheese on my breakfast sandwich.
The canadian bacon, tastes just like it is supposed to taste. However, if cooked for too long, it does tend to shrivel and dry, so beware!
The english muffin is tasty as well.
In all, I would recommend this sandwich to all that are looking for a filling breakfast sandwich that is delicious as well.

Not as good as they used to be...

When I first started buying these at my grocery store, they were fantastic!   The ham and egg were not chewy and the english muffin cooked fine in the microwave.   I loved, loved, loved these Canadian Bacon English Muffin Sandwich and it actually tasted almost as good as an Egg McMuffin from McDonalds.   Each sandwich is low in calories (less than 270) and is cooked by wrapping in a papertowel and sticking in the microwave for approximately 90 seconds.   You get two breakfast sandwiches per box, and unlike some of the other Smart Ones options, these are individually wrapped, so they do not get freezer burned if you do not eat them both at the same time.   Over the last eight months or so, I have had problems with these cooking properly in the microwave (there are no oven instructions, as far as I can tell, microwaving is the only option for cooking them).   The ham and egg are not cooking entirely through in 90 seconds, but the English Muffin is getting very hard during this time.  I have not changed my microwave during this time, so I am curious to see if Smart Ones changed the types of ingredients they are using...

I may be obsessed.

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Morning Express Canadian Style Bacon English Muffin Sandwich:

Okay, so I won't lie. I am obsessed with these! I started dieting recently and found these. I thought they would have that fake/frozen taste. But I was wrong.. they are so good! I probably buy two or more boxes a week. They aren't very filling so I eat one with a piece of fruit or something and it lasts me a few hours, then I just eat a snack. My nephew comes over every weekend and noticed me eating them every morning so he asked if he could try one. He loved it and makes my sister buy them for him. I don't like that they can get a little soggy. But it's worth it. It's easy to make when I'm making my sons breakfast and taking care of my baby. And it's easy to eat on the go. I recommend this for anyone! Dieters, nondieters, kids, adults. But if you let a child eat it, double check the ham and make sure they can chew it. Sometimes it does get very difficult to chew. I could eat it for breakfast or lunch. With a little ketchup, it's perfect!

Good breakfast sandwiches

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Morning Express Canadian Style Bacon English Muffin Sandwiches are really good. They are great for a fast and simple breakfast. The sandwich consists of egg made from egg whites, English muffins, and 1 slice of tasty Canadian bacon, and 1 slice of cheese. Every part of this sandwich has a great, delicious flavor. I was surprised at how good these sandwiches are! They are packed full of taste and only contain 210 calories! This is a winning breakfast!

Not the best, but good for a quick breakfast!

Set aside the fact that these are Weight Watchers frozen meals, and they are pretty good for those mornings when you wonder how you will make it out the door in time. These breakfast sandwiches cook quickly, and are filling. They are also priced well. I am not a huge fan of these particular breakfast sandwiches, but that may be because Canadian Bacon is my least favorite breakfast meat. The Weight Watchers Sart Ones Morning Express Canadian Style Bacon English Muffin Sandwiches are a quick breakfast option that is satisfying for both my wallet, and my waist.

Pretty bland, and leaves me hungry.

I'll give credit for this WW breakfast sandwich in that it resembles an Egg McMuffin and is easy and quick to make. However, unfortunately the taste is just lacking any flavor (at all). Also, the muffin is dry and gets a little hard during the cooking process. To top it all off, it doesn't satisfy hungrer cravings. There are better options out there, so I'd recommend taking a pass on this one.

Do you love Egg McMuffins but need to cut the calories?

So, I spent most of my life overweight. I thought nothing of pulling up to the McDonalds drive thru at breakfast and ordering an Egg McMuffin and Diet Coke for breakfast. Delicious!! But, as my 40th birthday approached, I looked down at my 5 year old daughter and realized I was teaching her all of my horrible habits. I was 60 pounds overweight and needed to make changes! One easy substituion was bye bye Egg McMuffin (and 290 calories and 12g of fat) and hello Canadian Style Bacon Egg English Muffin Sandwhich which weighs in at only 210 calories and 6g of fat. It also offer at whopping 13g of protein which is a TERRIFIC way to start of your day. That protein will fill you right up and last all the way until lunch so hunger won't be an issue. Oh, and did I mention that it's delicious??? This warm, yummy little sandwich was an essential part of my 60 pound weight loss and helped transform me and keep the weight off too. I would definitely recommend this as part of the Smart Ones line!!

Good Enough To Eat; Too Many Points to Eat Much Else

This is six point fare that rivals fast food offerings that are similar. I think its good food, but not for the point value. I like the meal and the idea behind the recipe. I think Weight Watchers is generous and creative with their meal varieties. The taste of this meal and overall quality is comparable to what you find daily at some fast food restaurants and I think it is a great idea. The English muffin is still toasty even after microwaving. The egg and cheese are both tolerable. The Canadian bacon is distinctive. The cheese is my favorite part, however. The meal is worth too many points for me not to adjust during the week in other places. I usually need some fresh fruit to tolerate the English muffin sandwich in all honesty. I can’t not count fruit as a point or 2 and still lose/maintain weight so the adjustment is a mandate. That is the only reason, however this is not as acceptable as meal for the sake of variety as many of their others.

An okay choice if you're dieting.

Like most Americans, I love a good breakfast sandwich. However, most carry a ton of fat and calories. The frozen breakfast sandwiches aren't always great either. However, the Weight Watchers Canadian Style Bacon English Muffin Sandwich tastes great! It heats up decently well in the microwave and has a pretty good taste for being a healthier object. Unlike some competitors, the meat retains its texture and taste. It was a good buy and I would purchase it again.

Yummy and fast breakfast sandwich.

This breakfast sandwich tastes really good. It has eggs, Canadian bacon, and cheese on an English muffin. It's such a great combination. These simple ingredients taste amazing together and each one is so delicious, it shines on it's own. First off, the eggs. In this sandwich they use whites and the yolks. I think it makes them extra fluffy and gives them a unique texture that tastes really good. Secondly, the Canadian bacon. I had never had Canadian bacon before this sandwich, but now I love it. It's flavor is different from regular bacon, but just as good. It reminds me of ham in it's texture. Thirdly, the cheese. The cheese on this sandwich is American and really good. It's sliced super thin and really compliments the other ingredients by adding to their flavors. Lastly, the English muffin. This finally ingredient really pulls all the other ingredients together and adds a touch of saltiness.

Tasty product

The english muffin is tasty as well.

The taste was okay but it didn't fill me up.

I was excited when I saw this Smart Ones breakfast option. The taste of the canadian style bacon english muffin sandwich was a bit bland but it was okay. The biggest disappointment for me was the small size and the fact that it didn't even come close to filling me up. To me, it would be better served as just a snack.