Other Grills:
Models:
7470001, S-670
Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill

Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • Great design (4)
  • Easy to cleanup (3)
  • Even heat (3)

• For self/couple (3)

Makes grilling easy!

from JUBAIL

About Me Master Griller

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Not The Taste Of Charcoal

• Indirect Cooking

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

The Weber Summit 6-Burner propane gas grill is absolutely amazing! I really prefer propane gas grills over those that grill over charcoal because the clean up and maintenance is a lot easier with these models. I also really like how much better the food tastes over propane versus charcoal. It gives it a more thorough taste and doesn't get nearly as charred.
I really like the quality of the Weber brand. It seems very durable and like my grill will last me for many summer seasons to come!
My favorite thing about this grill is the size. Because it is a six burner grill, I can cook for a small group of extended family and make sure all the food gets done at the same time.
Overall this is a great large grill for grilling all types of meat and veggies from anywhere from a small group to a larger group. I love my Weber grill! I would highly recommend!

One of the best grills on the market

from Middletown, Ohio

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Cleanup
  • Easy To Use
  • Even Heat
  • Great Design

• Great Searing
    • Indirect Cooking
    • Large Gatherings

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

We use this grill for get togethers with friends and family. Its great for grilling everything from veggies to any kind of meat and the taste is fabulous!

Makes grilling easy!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Cleanup
    • Easy To Use
    • Even Heat
    • Great Design

• Great Searing
      • Small Gatherings

Im fell like a boss

from Guanica, PR

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Great Design

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

Now i can make my owns hamburgers wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Powerful and durable

from India

Pros

• Easy To Cleanup
        • Easy To Use
        • Even Heat
        • Great Design

• Large Gatherings

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

One of the most beautiful grills I have ever had. It makes delicious steaks, hot dogs, grilled chicken whenever I want. I am very pleased with the grill even though it is very costly.
          Versatility
          It can cook so many different foods like steaks, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc within minutes.
          The heat is evenly spread throughout the grill and cooks the food evenly. It also has different heat settings to manage the temperature.
          I have spend almost 6 months now and have no problems with it. It is very durable and works just fine.
          One of the most elegant grills I have ever seen. It modern and classy at the same time.
          The grill has an easy-to-follow guide for those who are not familiar with the grills and made particularly for those who has hands-on experience with the grills.

Worth every penny!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

This grill is absolutely beautiful. I love using this grill to make delicious steaks, grilled chicken, and hot dogs for my family on summer nights. This grill is on the pricey-side, but I am more than pleased with the design and quality of this grill.

The heat is even throughout the grill which is always important. It cooks food evenly, and I love how this grill has different heat settings.

Versatility
          There are so many different foods I can cook on this grill. I can use this for grilling steaks, toasting buns for hamburgers, and even for grilling corn.

This grill is made for someone who has experience with operating a grill. It comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual as well for those who aren't as familiar with using a grill.

In my opinion, all grills are not easy to clean, but this one isn't too bad. The removable grill grates are fairly simple to wash, and the drip pan is easy to change.

I've had this grill for over a year now, and I've had no problems with it whatsoever.

This grill is absolutely beautiful. I would not change any aspect of its design.

Love This Grill - Easy to Use

from Mountainside, NJ

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

This is our second Weber, and our next one will be a Weber too. Very reliable. We use our grill all year, so reliability is important. Ours has a side burner, which was a big plus after Hurricane Sandy, when we were without power for 10 days.

Performs consistently well. You need to know how high to turn up the burners, or food will burn, but once you get the hang of it, you're fine. gets very hot very quicjkly.

Versatility
          We grill EVERYTHING. Haven't investigated any add-ons, like spots, or other items, but it's great for meat or fish or vegetables.

Turn on the gas, turn the knobs, press the buttons and voila! No need for a starter flame, as it's part of the functionality. There's a thermometer on the outside, so you can see when it gets to your desired temperature. Opening the lid shows a quick drop in temperature, but it recovers quickly.

Requires a good BBQ brush and some elbow grease.

We keep it covered, so it doesn't get exposed, but there's nothing that's wearing out after 2 years.

It;s fine. Nothing out of the ordinary.

• Versatility:

Weber makes a top notch grilling machine!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

We absolutely love the Weber Summit 6-burner Propane gas grill. My husband loves to grill out all year long and we have had many different brands of grills throughout the years. The Weber grill is one of the best on the market!

I love everything about my Weber grill. It makes grilling easy and fun! I really appreciate the size of this grill. It is so big and allows me the flexibility of cooking several different items at one time.

Versatility
          The fact that this grill has six burners makes it extremely versatile and convenient.

My husband is the one who does most of the grilling in our house but I do have to admit that for the first time in my life, I have actually enjoyed learning to use this grill. It is so easy to use and grills everything to perfection!

We typically use a wire brush to clean the grill after cooking and this can be a difficult task on some grills. This is not the case with the Weber. This grill is incredibly easy to clean and it looks great after simply wiping it down.

We have only had this grill for a few years so I can't attest to its longevity, however we certainly have been happy with the Weber grills performance to date!

The design of the Weber grill is fantastic! It is so sleek looking and I love the silver chrome! This grill is very convenient and has a great layout. I highly recommend this grill to anyone who does a lot of grilling. It is a little bit more expensive than many other grills, but it is well worth the price! It is a great investment that you will not regret!

The master of grills

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

It's a little pricey, but I would definitely say worth it. It has pretty much every feature you can think of and is definitely a fully loaded grill. It's also a gas grill which I like much better than an electric grill. Some of the great features include six burners and a side burner, it has a smoker burner-which is great if you like cooking ribs, and another one is an infrared rotisserie cooker. I love that because instead of running to the supermarket to get rotisserie chicken, you can make your own cheaper and tastier. This grill fits a lot of food on it at once, great for barbecues, and cooks all your food fantastically. Not only does it cook food efficiently, but its sleek design is great. Even though its bigger, it's not harder to clean than any other grill. It's made from stainless steel and I have had no trouble with it. I absolutely think this is the grills of all grills and it has a great warranty so at least if you love grilling, definitely try it out.

Weber Summit S-670 Gas Grill

Comments about Weber Summit 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

This grill will last forever! We used to have to replace our cheap grills usually every other year. Although this is much more expensive, it will last for years, thus saving money in the long run!

It cooks food as perfectly as the cook can cook it. The heat is even.

Versatility
          It is as versatile as a gas grill can be, it is big so not portable, but if you wanted a portable grill then you would have bought one!

Automatic start us, very easy to start up and use.

No gas grills are easy to clean, IMO, but just run the heat on high and the old food will burn off.

Durability is the reason one buys a Weber-it will last a very long time. Friends of mine have had their for 10 years and it still is like new. The inside grates have lasted them 10 years without having to replace them!

It is designed just like any other grill. The stainless looks just like other stainless grills, but the grates on the inside are the difference maker-they do not need to be replaced like other grills-they will last many years.