Other Grills:

Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill

Best Grill I've Owned

from Long Valley, NJ

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

I purchased the Weber Genesis last summer and have been using it for approximately one year. I was easy to assemble out of the box. The heat provided is very even so cooking is easily controlled. I clean the grate after each use and wipe down the exterior and it looks like it is still brad new despite having been out all winter on our deck. Over the years I have had several different brand grills and after one year they each looked like they were "old." I would recommend this grille highly as an investment that will last for a long, long time.

Great grill!

from Spring, TX

About Me Beginner

Pros

• Easy To Store
      • Easy To Use
      • Good Safety Features
      • Powerful

Cons

• Heavy

• Home

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

We love this grill! We bought it around Easter to replace a grill that stopped working. This is a heavy duty grill and made very well! We now use this grill all the time! WE use it for meats, vegetables, fruit, pizza and anything else you can think of! It is easy to clean and assemble and keeps food as hot as you need it. It is really powerful and most of the food cooks quickly through the indirect heat function. Our grill is the Natural gas type hook up instead of the propane tank. I like that it also has the side burners to cook other foods to go along with your meat. I bought the cover and grill scraper as well to keep this grill in top condition. My husband is very happy with this purchase and we now find ways to use the grill when we normally would not have! I definitely recommend this grill!

Great heavy duty and durable grill for a lifetime!

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

We recently bought this grill as a house warming gift for ourselves in January. We live on the east coast where its pretty cold right now, but we were so excited to grill that we built it outside in below freezing temps. The instructions were fairly easy to follow and it took us about 2.5h to build (with warm up breaks). That is actually my only complaint about the grill is that the instructions are not that clear, BUT since the grill is so well made all of the pieces fit together perfectly----no force required!

We have since grilled a bunch outside. We live on a slight hill so we need to be sure to secure the grill since it weighs around 170 lbs. The grill has a "sear setting" which is an additional layer of propane flames that give a quick sear to your food. The side burner is very convenient, allowing us to boil water for corn on the cob. The propane take has a fill indicator that is actually accurate. Overall a great purchase...cannot wait till summer.

Versatility
      We grill all year round and even in the winter it heats up quick and holds temps well.

building the grill was a little time consuming

Love Our Weber!

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

We just purchased this weber a month ago and it has seen quite a bit of use already! It does a great job of keeping heat even, heavy duty, nice color choices. We picked up the smoke color and like it a lot! We wish we would have purchased one sooner!

This grill has great performance. Even heat, great control with many options to get your dinner just right.

Versatility
      It does only have 3 burners but it does have a searing burner option as well which is great. The searing option works great for steaks or pork chops. We also make delicate fish on the grill as well and so far its come out very good. I also like the side burner station for beans or veggies in a pot. Much better then heating up the kitchen in the hot months!

I think everything has a learning curve but it came with a great manual to guide your cooking. The controls are clear and easy to understand.

We did research online to figure out the best ways to clean the grill and found that a damp blue sos pad works the best along with a steel brush. the outside does get alittle discolored I noticed but its easy to clean just with a soft cloth when the grill is cool.

At this point I have to give it a 10. We have only had it for about a month though, but everything is great at this point.

I like the cabinet below that can store all your grilling items. I also like the side burner option as well. Something to note the E-330 comes with porcelain grates but the EP-330 is stainless steel grates and stainless steel vaporization bars.

• Versatility:

good grill for the price

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

Very well made, love using this grill for grilling all types of meats and we even grill vegetables. Love the flame control and the versatility of the grill. It even looks good and I love the overall design of the outside of the grill. It is a quality product that I would recommend to friends.

Easy to Cook and Clean.

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

I bought this grill 2 years ago after doing a ton of online research and absolutely love it. Cooks evenly and is very easy to clean. I would say it is perfect for the novice griller all the way up to the grilling professional. It has been working reliably since I have had it with no major repairs needed at all. I would give this grill two thumbs up.

Wonderful!

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

This grill is great. We've done steaks, burgers, brats and even veggies! It is easy to start and cooks well. We use the grill at least once a week and our propane tank has lasted for about 5 months now. It is simple to clean and the grease tray is simple to replace when it is full.

• Versatility:

heats up fast, easy to maintain

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

This is my first grill that I have purchased new and so anything was a step up from the hand me downs I had been given over the last 10 years. I went a little higher in my budget to get one that would last and so far so good after 2 summers. This is heavy duty quality made. Weber is a brand that has been in the grilling business for a lot of years so that helped my decision. I love the temperature gauge on the cover. I have even made pancakes right on the grill and it worked great for that as well as anything from burgers to seafood to filet mignon! So far it has been low maintenance no problems and no replacement parts needed. Overall I am happy with this grill.

Cooks evenly. Nice grill marks.

Versatility
      I have managed to cook just about everything on this grill including pancakes

Push a button and let it heat up and you are good to go!

We clean it after every use and put the cover on so no real need for a major cleaning, just upkeep after each grill.

Still standing strong after 2 summers.

Very nice, sturdy, well built.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

Great Grill!!! We received this grill as a gift. It was easy to put togehter and works wonderful. Easy on and off. Easy cleaning. Easy to move around and store. Love it!!

Very easy to turn on. The burners worked well and the heating elements are spread to give a great cooking surface.

Easy on and off

• Versatility:

Best grill for all your cooking and entertaining needs.

Comments about Weber Genesis E-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill:

This grill will meet all your entertaining grilling needs. We use ours all year round. The side heating unit gives you the added food preparation option that sometimes we need when we are entertaining and preparing different dishes. I can prepare a great meal outside all year round with this Weber grill now. My whole family looks forward to coming over for our weekly cookouts. This grill is great!

Cooking on this grill makes any cook seem like a professional! Everyone should have one in their yard.

Even my 85 year old mother has no problem using this grill. She says it like having a professional stove outside to cook great meals. She loved it so much she bought one for her house.

This grill has lasted our brutal winter last year and is still going strong! We love it.

This grill is very stylish and compliments my backyard decor. We bought a cover for it so it is protected from the weather.