Other Grills:

Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill

Pros

Cons

good grill

This is a pretty good grill. I have had it for awhile now. However, the right side does not grill evenly with the left side. The left side seems to be stronger and cook it faster l. While the right side seems to cook weaker and slower. Therefore making the grilling kind of even. It did not seem to do that at first when I got it. But after a few uses is when it started to do it. Other than that it is fairly easy to use and works great. I have always been an owner of a weber grill. And so far this is my favorite of all the ones I have owned. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking into getting a propane grill. The design is good. The performance is good other than the right side not being as strong as the left. Which you can even tell by looking at the flames. That they ate smaller looking on the right side. But that isn't too big a deal for myself. This grill is pretty easy to clean. I have definitely had a much harder time cleaning other types of grills. The ease of use is the best part for me. It is easy to use and very easy to start up. Plus the directions are on it in case you need them. Very easy to get lighted. Its like a flick of a switch and a turn of a knob and boom you have got it! My parents also have this kind because I recommended it to them because of how easy it is to use and clean. I use mine at least two to three times a week. Sometimes even more. I love to grill on it. I even loon forward to using it. I do not have to dead all the work that comes with some grills like the struggle of cleaning. Or the long wait times of it heating up. This one heats up very quickly. A few minutes maybe and it is ready for those steaks or whatever to be thrown right on there to cook. Which is great because when your hungry you do not want to have to wait forever to be able to cook. That's just frustrating. But there's not frustration here. This is a good, solid grill! Any one should be a proud owner of one if they have this brand!

Performance is pretty good. Minus the uneven cooking. But its not super bad or anything. Overall performance is good.

Very very easy to use. This is one of my favorite qualities of this grill. Has plenty of space to put meat on it. And plenty of space to put a plate on the end. Which all of course helps make it a lot easier to use. Plus it is very easy to get started and quickly heats up so you can get to grilling and then eating even faster.

Easy to clean because it does have a good amount of spacing. Trying to clean in tight spaces is very hard. But no problem with that here! Very easy to clean. Which is my second favorite quality of this grill. No dreading the clean after grilling. And no avoiding grilling just because I do not want to have to clean the grill afterwards.

Durability is fairly good. Mine has held up for awhile. And has been used a bunch of times. And is still going pretty strong. Definitely got my moneys worth that is for sure. Which is what we all want!

The design of this grill is good. As mentioned, it has plenty of space because of how well it was designed. Not many people want a super small grill that you can only fit one steak on at a time. That would make big holiday cookouts and big family gatherings very hard to cook for. Because of all the room yyou have you can get the cooking done in a reasonable amount of time.

A wonderful grill and makes grilling easier.

This grill makes grilling so much easier and the side burners are great for a cookout. The grill is easy to use and easy to clean. It makes any barbecue a joy to have and it is so easy to use gives one time to spend with their guests. The style of the grill has got many compliments from our guests and other visitors to our home. I believe they had our family and guests in mind when designing this grill as it just fits right into our family lifestyle and makes our entertaining so much easier. Our guests are amazed at how wonderful this grill is and have given us so many compliments that it makes our family proud to own this grill.

This grill performs to the upmost satisfaction of our family and guests. Our food tastes so much better cooked on this grill rather than food cooked on the stove. Even our guests have noticed that the taste of the food is much better than ever.

Versatility
It is more versatile with the side burners.

It is very easy to use and easy to clean.

This grill is very easy to clean which leaves you more time to spend with your guests and family.

It is very durable and I am sure will last our family for many years.

We love the design of this grill. It is almost like it was designed just for our family and guests in mind.

Great grill

from St. Paul, MN

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Use
  • Even Heat

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

If you need to grill for more than 8-9 people, you'll probably need a larger grill.

weber spirit grill e-210

from Goose Creek, SC

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

what a wonderful grill that is just the right size for backyard grilling for summer time for all types of meats and vegetables

the barbecue grill heats up quickly and since the heat radiates evenly throughout the grill, it is easy to cook foods without having to worry about hot or cool spots

Versatility
    the grill does a fantastic job on meats as well as fruits and vegetables. i am sure it will smoke foods just as well

This is a gas grill so it's a snap to start and later, it's easy to clean with just a barbecue grill brush

The grill grates are nice and heavy so when cleaning with a barbecue grill brush the leftover on the grill just falls off. This is better to do while the grill is still hot. The unit is also easy to keep clean with just a wet cloth, of course you should wait till it cools before attempting to clean the outside.

I am not sure how long it will last but Weber's are usually long lasting and very durable

It is nice to have a unit that is not all that complicated. And, the directions that come with the unit is well written, so it's very easy to use and a joy to barbecue for friends and family

Great grill

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

Nothing beats a great meal of chicken or burgers on the grill in the summer time. After getting married, we were on the search for the perfect grill. After doing a lot of research online and talking to various trusted sources, we decided to buy the Weber Spirit. We wanted a grill that could cook multiple foods at a time, but it didn't need to be huge. It also needed to fit on our small pacth of land behind our

I love this grill. It is easy to use, heats up quickly and cooks evenly.

Versatility
    You can do anything on this grill. Steak, chicken, vegetables, corn. They have all come out very well.

It is easy to get this started and to maintain temperature and flames.

In the scheme of things, it isn't much harder to clean then any other grill. If you have the right grill tools, it isn't that hard to clean. Just make sure you have a nice grill brush.

This grill is sturdy and holds up well to outdoor weather. We do have a grill cover on it, but it remains outdoors year round and has survived snow, ice, rain and heat extremely well.

This grill has a sleek look and fits well onto our small concrete pad outside the back door of our townhouse. If you don't have a lot of space but want a grill, this is a wonderful option.

Love my Weber

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

I love Weber grills so when it came time to buy it had to be Weber. We got this one on clearance but have been happy with it.

This is large enough to cook for an army and cooks well.

Versatility
    I love that it has a side burner for corn and so forth. I can light one burner or all 3 depending on my needs.

It is not difficult it operate. Standard grill fare.

8 because no grill is easy to clean t it is important to do so because without cleaning it does not operate properly. You can easily clean outside as well. Grill grates can be replaced if necessary it i have an old weber that is over 10 years old and still perfect.

I have had this grill for approximately 18 months and have no real complaints except that the igniter went on it. weber have phenomenal customer service that is available on weekends and they sent me a replacement overnight! Amazing! I have never experienced such service. The person walked me through the entire process.

The grill is great to look at. I would advise a cover so it maintains its look.

Works just great

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

Works like a champ. Have had no problems with it at all.

Has always fired right up when ever used

Versatility
    You can cook and keep food warm at the same time

Very easy to use. Anyone can turn it on and start grilling right away

Easy to clean

Holds up will out in the weather

Functions very well. Side burner really comes in handy.

Love this grill after 3 years and self lighter still works

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

This grill has out performed all 5 other grills I have ever owned. Cleaning was easy with the enamel grill. Self lighter works, Love the over over the burners it really reduces the number of flame flare ups. The outside can easily be hosed down without doing any damage as it is stainless steel and does not rust. My has been under the patio for 4 years and shows no signs of rust. After 4 years I have only had to change the butane tank.

Excellent value

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

Weber grills are of course more on the pricey side, but they are well worth it. I use mine all the time for grilling. I live by myself, so I didn't need more than a couple burners, but I love the durability and design of the Weber grills.

I love the cast iron grates! They are very durable, and they are easy to take out when you need to clean them. As for the temperature, I usually use my grill to cook meat, but everything tends to cook evenly, and I haven't had any flare ups yet.

Versatility
    I don't have a huge porch, but the grill is lightweight and easy to maneuver around. The side panel folds down for easy storage.

The connections were very easy to hook up with the propane tank. Then you just push in the knobs, turn them to high, and hit the ignition button...really easy.

The product is very durable, not the cheap sheet metal you often find with the lower end models. The lower end models tend to rust quicker.

Weber Spirit E-210 is a very good grill

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

I have a small courtyard behind my house. This grill has been great for family meals and small gatherings without taking up a lot of space. Good, even heating.

Piezoelectric lighter is simple and works every time.

Nothing really against this particular grill. I just think grill grates are kind of a pain to clean in general. Most of the time brushing or scraping the grills with aluminum foil does well, but sometimes a better clean is needed. One good aspect of this grill is that the grills are in 4 easy-to-remove sections. They are almost small enough to fit in my kitchen sink.

It's been outside for a year and a half, and still looks and acts new. I've had it covered most of the time, but it has gone through a few rain and snow storms uncovered.

• Versatility:

Great grill at great price.

Comments about Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Grill:

If you want a grill that will last you a long time and be affordable this grill is it. Weber is really the best grill out there but some of their grills are too expensive for the average person to afford. The Spirit line has the Weber quality you want at a price thats not going to break the bank. I have owned this grill for about 2 years now and I cook on it often and it is still like new. One problem that I have always had with other grills that are often sold cheaper are exactly that cheaper. The first thing that usually stops working is the ignitor. My weber spirit still ignites on the first push of the button. Also the shape of the lid is perfect for indirect cooking which is great for roasts and pizza. I cook alot of different things on this grill perfectly. Having mostly all stainless still parts is a big plus as well. I recommend getting yourself a set of weber utencils and a weber pizza stone to go with this grill.

• Versatility:

A wonderful grill and makes grilling easier.

Versatility
    It is more versatile with the side burners.

It is very easy to use and easy to clean.

It is very durable and I am sure will last our family for many years.