4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Easy to use and grills evenly .

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

It's a really nice grill and affordable too!

I have never had a problem with this grill. It works in the summer and in cold winters too!

Versatility
Its very versatile because you can use the full grill when grilling for a crowd or just the front of the grill if grilling for one or two .

So easy to use. Easy to change propane tanks too. The temp dial on the front helps to dictate how long to grill.

Cleans up easily .

Definitely durable. Holds up in any weather even without a cover on it!

Fits nicely on my patio and can be easily moved to other area as it has wheels.

Excellent Grill!

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

My husband received this grill for his birthday from some family members and we just love using it. Over the past three weeks we've already used it four times! We even hosted a neighborhood barbeque last weekend. Anyways, the grill has a lot of features on it so it's easy to cook anything from hot dogs to burgers to t-bones. Even though it has only been a short amount of time since we got it, it has not reported any issues yet and seems to be very durable. The design is one of my favorite things about this grill, the deep red color is vibrant and the smooth silver finish is stunning. Plus, it's not small, which I like, it's a pretty good-sized grill and can fit a lot of meat patties or hot dogs on it, which is nice for occasions like barbeques. There's honestly nothing bad that I can say about the Weber Genesis Propane Grill; it's easy and fun to use and does the job. I would definitely recommend this to any griller out there looking for a really efficient and effective grill with a smooth, modern look.

Great Grill

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

My little family loves this grill. The most important factor we look for in a grill is that it grills HOT and EVENLY! This grill does heat hot and evenly. I have purchased a variety of brands of grills and we will buy something other than a Weber- and ALWAYS regret the purchase. I can finally say- I will no longer purchase any other grill BUT a Weber.

The performance of this Weber is amazing. It heats evenly- this grill DOES NOT have hot spots- everything is the same. It gets hot quickly and we have always received a ton of compliments on the looks of this grill.

Versatility
We grill everything on this grill, vegetables, fruit, pizza, seafood and meat. Everything has been great on this grill.

This Weber grill is super easy to use. The controls for the propane are easy to turn on and off. Because there are no hot spots- it is even easier to use, you don't have to spend the whole time finding the right place to grill.

I think all grills are sort of pain to clean. This one is about average, easy enough to clean- just kind of a pain.

We have only had this grill for a year- but it has held up great.

I guess this is my only issue. The exterior of this machine looks great. The only negative thing is the grill area is a little small for us. We could have spent more money and got a larger grill- I just didn't want a behemoth grill on the deck.

• Versatility:

So much better than my last grill

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

After my last grill broke, I got this one to replace it. It's a huge improvement. It runs on propane, which is very convenient for me. I can determine how many burners to turn on to help control the heat of the grill for what I'm cooking. I get great cooking results with this grill and everything cooks evenly.
I assembled it myself and the instructions were very easy to follow. It's made of stainless steel and is very sturdy. The exterior is very easy to keep shiny and clean (I put a grill cover on it and clean it every once in a while). The interior is slightly more difficult because of how the burners are located, but it doesn't really cause any problems.
I also like that there is an upper rack attachment for this grill so I can keep some things warm there without cooking them too much. This means the whole meal can be served at the same time without anything getting cold. It's also great for warming or toasting hamburger or hot dog buns, which my family likes.

Cleaning the exterior is easy, the interior is more difficult.

Fantastic

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

I have owned this barbeque for a couple of years now. I love it. It cooks evenly and is easy to start. It cleans up very nicely and still looks brand new.

Performance is outstanding

Very

Very east to start

easy to clean

very durable. not a scratch on it after two years.

It's a beautiful barbequ

High Quality Grill

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

The Weber Genesis Propane Grill (3744301) is fantastic!! It's not too big so you can fit it into small spaces, but you can still grill lots of meat and patties into the grill. I bought this about five years ago and it is so durable! It looks as brand new as the first time I bought it. You could grill steak, make chicken wings and meat for burgers; the meat turns out all juicy, delicious, and not dry at all!!!!! Also, I love the fact that the Weber Genesis Propane Grill is stainless steal so rust will not form. The grill is also pretty easy to clean and it's easy to use. This is perfect during the summer when you barbecue, but I also tend to use the grill in the fall as well. I find that the Weber grills are fantastic; they're perfect to use for a family gathering, a party, or a special event. I find that the price isn't too expensive, and since I use the grill a lot, I find that I didn't "waste" my money on the Weber Genesis Grill.

• Versatility:

best grill i have ever had

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

simple elegant easy to use would not consider another brrand

works well in any weather condition it does not matter the temperature outside or other factors even wind

Versatility
with the optional rotisserie it can do most any food can cook anything from fish to steaks to vegetables even heating up a pie

it is a snap to light heat up and grill
and with a lighted handle you can easily cook in the dark

items are bulky to handle but over all easy to clean up with plenty of elbow grease

with the exception of the flaorizer bars and the grates that come standard with the grill everything is built to last the optional stainless steel grates are fantastic they hold the heat better and I think make thinks cook more evenly

simplicity is key to how easy it is to use from the easy roll wheels to the full exposure top when the lid is back the design has few areas that require any redesign

• Versatility:

This grill is a great product year round.

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

I love this grill. I use it year round. In the summer when it is hot outside, I can grill outdoors and not worry about heating up my house and my kitchen. In the fall and spring I still cook out because I like the flavor. I have even used it under my covered carport in the winter on occassion to get a great hamburger.

This has never failed me. It starts every time. I have has grills in the past that have a self starter that stops working but not this product.

Versatility
I cook hamburgers, steaks, chicken and fish. I put the fish in foil and it cooks perfectly after 15 minutes.I also like to roast vegetables. I'v e roasted corn, cauliflower, broccoli, kale and carrots. I marinate squash and zucchini in italian dressing and grill it on scewers. I also put metal pans on to make sauces and gravy. I have boiled pots of water for pasta.

This is very easy to use. Just turn on the propane tank, set the dial on HI and click the automatic starter. It starts right away and heats up quickly.

I learned a way to clean grills, especially after using barbeque sauce. I let it run on HI for 5 minutes after I finish cooking and it practically cleans itself. Then I just scrape off the excess sauce on the grill.

I and my husband have used this grill three to four times a week for several years.

Attractive and has a nice countertop space.

Great economical grill

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

I love this grill. It is great for small spaces, but has a big enough grill space to cook lots of food. It is easy to use the full grill space, or just part of the grill if you are not grilling so much. It is very durable, but if any parts wear out over the years, the parts are easy to gt and easy to replace.

• Versatility:

Overall one of the best grills I have owned.

Comments about Weber Genesis Propane Grill 3744301:

I absolutely love this grill. It has been the best grill I've owned. It heats up super quick and cooks food super evenly. Quality has been build into this product. Use this grill almost every single day, in the winter and in the summer, all year round.

Heard up quick and heats and cooks food throughly.

Versatility
The grill is medium sized. Fits easy in almost any space.

Easy to use. Turn on propane turn the nobs and hit the ignition button. Starts right away and haven't had any issues with using the grill.

Grill is pretty easy to clean. After every use I use a grill brush to scrape off contents. Cleaning the drip ban is easy, open the doors and take out the drip pan, wipe clean and replace.

Have had this grill for many years and it's still in great shape have had no problem with it. Great quality and durability.

Grill is nice. Not the nicest grill out there but looks great wherever you put it. Wish the underneath held more than the propane tanks.