2.5
CH-9600
WeatherWorks Home Cookin 18-Quart Electric Roaster

WeatherWorks Home Cookin 18-Quart Electric Roaster

2.5

I would never ever buy one or recommend this product to anyone.

Comments about WeatherWorks Home Cookin 18-Quart Electric Roaster:

My son-in-law bought (2) of this product. After we finished cooking in it. My wife washed the pan and the edges were so sharp it sliced her left hand open, it severed the artery, 2 tendons and the nerve. This required emergency surgery, and the possibility that she may have loss of use to her left hand. And she is in a cast for the next 6 weeks.

Compact Electric Roaster

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about WeatherWorks Home Cookin 18-Quart Electric Roaster:

I have two roasters. I use them for parties but mainly for Thanksgiving. I prefer cooking my turkey in a roaster. I bought the WeatherWorks Home Cookin CH-9600 roaster first, but I usually cook a fairly large turkey and I need room for vegetable so I can make gravy this roaster only holds up to a 21 pound turkey so it was not really big enough for my needs, so I bought the other roaster. This is a perfect sized roaster for a nice ham or a big roast. I also use it to make ribs, and for Italian beef, both to cook it in and serve it out of. This is a nice roaster for someone who does not cook a large turkey like I do, but I cook for a lot of people and make a big turkey, I also like left overs. I have on some occasions cooked two turkeys, the smaller on in this roaster of course.

This roaster is oval in shape which is nice. It has multiple heat settings and goes up to 400 degrees.

It comes with its own roasting rack. It can be used for Can Be Used for Slow Cooking, Baking, Steaming, and Roasting. It comes with its own easy fit lid that helps seal in the heat. It has large handles that are safe to hold and the handle on the lid does not get as hot as the rest of the roaster, but it does get a little warm so use a pot holder just in case.

This roaster is easier to store than my other one. The lid tucks inside it nicely when you put it on upside down.

This is a perfect party size roster and a good roaster for a small family holiday celebration.