Other Photo Websites:
Walmart Photo Center

Walmart Photo Center

Prints came out too dark, will throw them all away

from Austin, TX

About Me Casual Photographer

Pros

Cons

• Poor Image Quality

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

I used Walmart's mail-order photo shop for about 300 prints from a recent vacation. They came out too dark to use and I will have to throw them all away and get them reprinted. Plus the delivery was very slow. Very, very disappointing.

Waste of money

from Fort Worth, TX

Pros

Cons

• Poor Image Quality

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

Do not order anything from the Walmart Photo Center. I ordered Christmas gifts for our family, including photo collages on the metal frame and photo ornaments. The website advertised that my order would be in by Friday, December 23 and they didn't arrive until Tuesday, December 27. The images were poor quality, very blurry and grainy. I will NEVER order from Walmart's Photo Center and I wouldn't recommend their products to anyone else. Very disappointed.

• Was this a gift?:

Worst experience ever. Will never shop Walmart photo again

from NY

About Me Casual Photographer

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

I have used walmart photos for the past 8 years and have always had a great experience. This year was horrible. The website was not workingany times, I could not hit the order button for one full day, and I had to upload one picture at a time. Then when I did order it it was cancelled for no apparent reason. So I reordered it and when it came in it was another family's calendar. I called to confer a refund and was told I could get a refund and a $10 coupon, then was told a $15 coupon then it went back to a $10 coupon. I now have a calendar of pictures of babies bathing etc... who are not my family. And I am assuming another family has my pictures. $10 coupon for hours of frustration and the uneasiness of know someone else has my pictures. It's a slap in the face. Shame in Walmart.

• Was this a gift?:

WalMart Photo Center Is Convenient and Quick

from Portland, TX

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

What is better than receiving your photos within a day? Only having to take one trip to the photo store! That is what the WalMart Photo Center offers. It is a very convenient photo center because it is located within the WalMart stores and you can shop while your photos are being processed. There are also cheaper alternatives if you prefer to spend less money on the photographs. The cheaper option is 1-day processing, as opposed to instant processing. The quality of prints are the same, you just pay less for them to take more time developing the photographs. Many great gifts have been purchased from the WalMart Photo Center because it is so easy and affordable. I have never had an issue with this particular photo center and that can not be said about others. I have no complaints about quality, price, or customer service and I will say this: I use this photo center for my professional photographs, not just candid photographs I want printed.

Fast, good quality... interesting storage of large prints.

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

The prints are fairly good quality and the website is easy to use if you choose to upload your photos that way. One customer service experience was a little iffy - told me couldn't locate my order, I believe it was in. I simply came in shortly there after. Other than that some customer service representatives have been simply outstanding, too. One point to consider - I ordered 11x14 inch prints and they came rolled in a tube. Uh, ... strange, but they did get matted fine, so....

Amazing

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

The digital photo center has always been great, and is getting better. now but only can you upload images from a sd card, you can use Bluetooth technology as well adapters that connect directly to your mobile device or camera. Photos are ready in moments and there are multiple styles and sizes to choose from. You can also edit photos.

Only place I print photos from.

Comments about Walmart Photo Center:

I started going to Wal-Mart for photo printing years ago. Back then, I was just taking in disposable camera's and having film developed. They have come a long way since then. With my digital camera photo's, I first started printing them in the store, at the Wal-Mart photo center. Then one day I noticed that they had a photo option on the Wal-Mart website. (I shop frequently at Walmart.com) I uploaded some photos and placed an order that same day and I've been ordering photos this way ever since. The cost to print photos online is a bit cheaper than in the store. You can choose to ship them to the store or to your home. For some reason, shipping to my home is cheaper so I always choose that option. The biggest reason I would recommend printing your photo's online from Wal-Mart is the convenience. I have three children and when I used to print pictures at the store, it was a nightmare. The kids would get very bored (which is understandable.) It's so much easier for me to print them at home whenever I have free time. They also have lots of options for photo editing and personalized gifts options you may want to order. Which again, is much easier to do at home than in the store. I would definitely recommend the Wal-Mart online photo center.