View more Sinus Rinses

Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash

My Go-To Sinus Remedy

from New Brighton, PA

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

The first time I saw a commerical for this product I laughed and thought it was absolutely ridiculous. But then I became increasingly aware of the disadvantages of over the counter and prescription drugs. All drugs have negative side effects ... all of them. I began to wonder if there was a solution for sinus congestion that was all natural and safe. Ta-da! This NetiPot is just that - all natural and safe. You basically mix saline powder and warm water together to make a liquid saline solution. Then you put it in the NetiPot. Leaning over the sink you tilt your head to one side and slowly pour the saline solution up one nostril until it starts to pour out of the other nostril. You feel stupid doing it, but once you are done you blow your nose and you will be disgusted by all the junk that comes out of your nose. AND you can breath clear!

As soon as I start to get congested I start doing a NetiPot wash two or three times a day along with drinking herbal tea and sucking on zinc lozenges. Within a day or two I am all better.

Once, my husband and I started coming down with a head cold at the same time. I used my NetiPot and my husband refused to do such a silly thing. He was sick for nearly a week and I was better in three days!

It's amazing what comes out of your sinuses after just one use of this

Awkward in the beginning but once you get the hang of it it's a breeze

• Immediacy:

Nasal Wash

from Fort Thomas, AZ

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

I have been using Netipot Sinus Wash for years now. I have no nose hair and  I use to get lots of sinus infections, and this sinus wash works great. It comes with it's own little spoon and you put a salt on the spoon and put it in the Nasal Wash add some warm water and follow the directions and it will keep your sinus infections down to a limit. So if you get alot f Sinus Infection, I sugguest you get one of these Sinus Wash they work and it's less than having to go to the Dr.'s and pay them.

Cleans the sinus's without the" waiting for it to Kick In".

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

You know haow moms are. Well mine seen this being used on Dr. Oz . We all **LOVE** Dr. Oz , so of course we had to try it. Let's just say that it takes just a little getting used to. But the end results are **GREAT**, Plus you don't have to worry about it making you feel drowsy and or waiting for any other method to kick in.

Quick and painless relief !

from Flint, MI

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

This product is great for people like me who suffer from Sinus Infections.  For the past few years I have been suffering from recurring Sinus Infections. When the doctors found out I had a slight immunity to Antibiotics I had to come up with new ways for relief. The Netipot Sinus wash was amazing. It was very easy to use and very effective. I felt clearer and less heavy-headed almost instantly. The instructions are clear and easy to understand. I would highly reccommend this product.

Netipot is a great, inexpensive way to help allergy suffers.

from Roxboro, NC

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

Until the last few years, I have not suffered from anything other than occassional seasonal allergies which were easily controlled with OTC medications. however, over the past few years, my allergies have gotten worse and OTC medications only help slightly. I am constanly congested.  I saw the Netipot Sinus Wash on the Dr Oz Show and decised to give it a try.

The purpose behind the netipot is to wash out the debris and allergens in the nasal cavity that trigger the allergic reaction. To use the Netipot, first fill it with a solution of warm water and saline (salt water). Then place the netipot firmly against one nostril and lean slightly over the sink. Tip the netipot so that the water flows into one nostril and out of the other. Use all of the water and then gently blow the remaining water out of the nose.  Repeat with a new solution in the other nostril.

The netipot is recommended for daily use. I have found that although it takes about 5 minutes, it is hard to find the time to just do it.  However, for those who do not want to take medication, the netipot is a good alternative.  It is suppossed to help with dark circles under the eyes caused by allergies but I have not noticed a difference.

I reccommend the netipot as a homeopathic treatment for allergies alone or to be used with medications.

Easy way to clean out your sinus goop

from Kirkland, WA

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

Recently heard that if you use a saline wash in a netipot daily that you won't get any colds.  I don't know if I believe that but I did start using it morning and night when I felt a cold coming on.  I still got the cold, but it wasn't as bad as the ones I have had in the past.  Pouring the warm water through your nose is kind of uncomfortable, but it definitely cleans out your sinuses and helps keep the stuffiness down.  I'll keep using it, but probably not daily as I do find it feels like you are getting water up your nose at first, and I don't like that.

Clears your sinuses amazingly!

from Covina, CA

Comments about Walgreens Neti Pot Sinus Wash:

I first tried using a Neti pot several months ago when I was suffering from really bad sinus congestion. The best prescripton decongestants were not helping me much, if any, over the course of several weeks but I got refills anyway and kept on suffering. A friend told me her mom had used a Neti pot for clearing her sinuses, and she said it worked better than anything else she had tried. So I got myself one, and have been using it ever since. I don't use it every day, but only when I feel like allergies are starting to bother me (some use it on a more regular basis than me, but since I don't know firsthand how helpful that is, I'll leave it to other reviewers to discuss).  It can be a little bit uncomfortable (or just plain feels weird at first), like when you get water up your nose while swimming, but the relief it gives has been well worth it in my opinion. Also the thought of warm saline going into one nostril and coming out the other can seem pretty gross to many people, but it's not too difficult to get used to. Overall I've found the process to be quick and easy, and it has relieved my symptoms very well. The bottom line is that it has helped me clear nasal congestion at times when nothing else seemed to be helping much, and I have been extremely impressed with the relief I have experienced after using it. Of course people still need to see their doctor for bad congestion and allergies, and if you are using a Neti pot I would let your doctor know that too (maybe bring the box to show them what you're talking about).