Other Women's Perfumes:
Eau De Parfum
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray

Pros

• Great smell (3)
  • Long-lasting (3)
  • Sexy (3)

Cons

A little bit of Heaven in a bottle. Perfect for any angel!

**Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray** is an amazing fragrance for women. It's my best friend's 'signature scent' so I don't use it as often as I would if she had not already claimed it for herself, but I certainly understand why it is her favorite scent of all time.

This fragrance is sexy, sweet, alluring, and irresistible. I see many men react in a very positive way to this scent when my best friend wears it and I have had more than a few men ask me what kind of perfume I was wearing when I have used **Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray,** myself. Trust me--it turns heads!

Victoria Secret's description of this product is as follows:

*Capture the radiance. Live the dream. Love the romance of Dream Angels fragrance. Luminous and sensual, Dream Angels Heavenly glows in luxurious warmth. White musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony. Domestic.*

Too much **Heavenly** can be a tad overwhelming, so use it sparingly. A little bit goes a long way and too much can be a turn-off, but just the right amount will get you just about anything you want out of your man and if you don't have a man and you want one--it just may get you one of those, too.

I just bought my best friend a bottle of this for Christmas because I know that she is almost out, and I was very tempted to buy myself a bottle as well! I decided against it since we are together a lot and she did discover this scent first...it's hers..but if she had not found it before me, I would use it regularly. It lives up to Victoria's Secret's name and it smells...well, it smells Heavenly!

Buy it for yourself, for the Angel in your life, for your friend, your sister or for your over 17 year old daughter...I can't imagine anyone being disappointed in it and I highly recommend it.

5 stars!

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray not quite Heaven.

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray is "not" quite Heaven.  I was expecting more of a heavenly scent, especially since they decided to call it Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray.  I think the scent is sweet, fresh and a little crisp.  I also think the scent makes you think of flowers that might be a little on the cheap side.  I don't know what it is, but the scent seems like they didn't work on it long enough.  Don't get me wrong, it is "not" a bad smell.  It's just not heaven scent.  I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist saying that.  Anyway, when you spray this out of its container, it's a little hard to get a full blast and you have to push the sprayer again and again or run the top of it underwater to open it up.  That can be a drag, if you're in a hurry.  When you first spray it, it smells a little strong but then it fades a little to quickly, I might add.  This spray would be good for use when you're running around town doing errands or shopping.  I do think the container it comes in is really cute and the writing on the bottle is cute as well.  The price is fair.  It's not too expensive and it's not too inexpensive.  You can get a good deal if you buy it it on sale, or get a gift with purchase.  If I were to rate this product on a scale of "1-10", I'd have to give it a "5.5".

Love this parfum

from Keyes California

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Clean & Fresh
  • Draws Compliments
  • Great Smell
  • Great Value
  • Long-Lasting
  • Not Overpowering
  • Sensual

• Anytime

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This perfume spray smells great u may use it any time anywhere. It has a not too sweet smell but you would definately love it.

Amazing date perfume

from Sacramento ca

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Clean & Fresh
    • Great Smell
    • Long-Lasting
    • Sensual
    • Sexy

Cons

• Too Expensive

• Evening Use
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

Nice sexy smell for a date night. The bottle is really slim and fits with any decor.
    Really soft smell.

• Fragrance Type:
    • Floral

still a favorite

from tx

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Great Smell
    • Long-Lasting
    • Sexy

Cons

• Pricey / Poor Value

• Evening Use
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This was my first real adult perfume. still love it. Can usually find some good deals for it when buying as it can be pricey but the scent lasts a good amount of time. It wasn't overpowering and didn't trigger a headache so win win. It smells romantic and kind of sensual. great for all the time but especially dates :)

• Fragrance Type:
    • Floral, Fresh/Aquatic

Heavenly

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

Victoria's Secret always has the best selection of fragrances and lotions and one of their best is Heavenly eau de parfum spray! It has a very light and airy fragrance. It's strong enough to give off a very pleasant aroma but not strong enough to overwhelm. Heavenly eau de parfum is a long lasting fragrance. I spray some of this perfume on several different pulse points and in my hair in the morning and I can still smell this perfume at the end of the day. But the great thing is that you can't smell this perfume from across the room but it's fragrant enough to smell standing next to someone but it's not overwhelming enough to give someone with allergies a headache. My mom has bad allergies that get set off from strong fragrances but this one does not bother her when she's in close proximity to me. Victorias Secret definitely have a classic on their hands with the Heavenly eau de parfum!

Soft and sexy wrapped up into one perfume!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This perfume smells incredible!! Soft and sensual, but flirty at the same time. Wearing it makes you feel like a completely different woman. It is almost a confidence booster because if you put it on before a night out with the girls, you kind of feel like you could get any guy at the club.

Light and elegant

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This is one of my favorite perfumes from VS, it has such a sweet light scent it's not overwhelming at all and isn't so light you can't smell it. This is a must own for women, a little goes a long way with this, it's perfect for day or night. I wish they weren't s expensive!

Heavenly I believe that is a summary of its own

from Camden, IL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

I admit I am one of those rare people that shop at malls all the time. One day I decided to go into the mall and stopped at Victoria's Secret several years ago. I stopped and sprayed a couple of perfumes and upon my 2nd try I fell in love with Heavenly. It is one of those scents that is not to light nor to strong yet the scent lasts all day long. It's hard to explain a perfume to others but I recommend everyone to try this perfume. The price is affordable and to me this a important thing. Heavenly has remained a scent of Victoria's Secret for several years so hopefully it will be around forever.

A little bit of Heaven in a bottle. Perfect for any angel!

from Tiny Town, GA

Victoria Secret's description of this product is as follows:

5 stars!

Name says it all!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This has been one of my favorite perfumes for years now...Excellent name for it too, because it does smell heavenly. It has a baby powder scent mixed in with a bit of vanilla...it just simply smells amazing! It seems to be the type of perfume that would smell nice on any woman but I'm a little biased because I love it! It's a little expensive but you can find it on the web at a discount. There are a ton of discount perfume sites, you just have to search to find the best price. However, the cost is pretty reasonable compared to some other high end brands that don't even smell as good. And I'll agree that the scent doesn't last as long as some perfumes but that's actually one of the things I like about it because I know it isn't overwhelming to others. Conclusion...Excellent perfume!

Distinctive Smell

from Morehead, KY

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

One of my very favorite perfumes! Victoria Secret always have the best smelling, longest lasting perfumes and this is number 1 on my list. I love the floral yet musky scent that this perfume has. It lasts a long while for very little usage. The bottle is beautiful and it also comes in lotion, body wash, body spray, glittler spray and I think it also comes in a roller too. I always get tons of compliments when I wear this scent, I usually spray it all over even my hair. And the best part is compared to other popular perfumes it is affordable enough for every day wear. The scent does last all day but don't confuse that with a strong scent because its very light and airy, not overpowering at all. My fiancee loves this scent, he usually doesn't comment on any perfumes but he did notice this smell. I always buy the large bottle to get more for my money but it also comes in a variety of sizes. Fads come and go, new perfumes come on the market every day but this perfume has been around for a few years and I anticipate that it will always be a classic as well a favorite of mine =)