Other Women's Perfumes:
Eau De Parfum
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray

A little bit of Heaven in a bottle. Perfect for any angel!

**Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray** is an amazing fragrance for women. It's my best friend's 'signature scent' so I don't use it as often as I would if she had not already claimed it for herself, but I certainly understand why it is her favorite scent of all time.

This fragrance is sexy, sweet, alluring, and irresistible. I see many men react in a very positive way to this scent when my best friend wears it and I have had more than a few men ask me what kind of perfume I was wearing when I have used **Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray,** myself. Trust me--it turns heads!

Victoria Secret's description of this product is as follows:

*Capture the radiance. Live the dream. Love the romance of Dream Angels fragrance. Luminous and sensual, Dream Angels Heavenly glows in luxurious warmth. White musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony. Domestic.*

Too much **Heavenly** can be a tad overwhelming, so use it sparingly. A little bit goes a long way and too much can be a turn-off, but just the right amount will get you just about anything you want out of your man and if you don't have a man and you want one--it just may get you one of those, too.

I just bought my best friend a bottle of this for Christmas because I know that she is almost out, and I was very tempted to buy myself a bottle as well! I decided against it since we are together a lot and she did discover this scent first...it's hers..but if she had not found it before me, I would use it regularly. It lives up to Victoria's Secret's name and it smells...well, it smells Heavenly!

Buy it for yourself, for the Angel in your life, for your friend, your sister or for your over 17 year old daughter...I can't imagine anyone being disappointed in it and I highly recommend it.

5 stars!

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray not quite Heaven.

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray is "not" quite Heaven.  I was expecting more of a heavenly scent, especially since they decided to call it Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray.  I think the scent is sweet, fresh and a little crisp.  I also think the scent makes you think of flowers that might be a little on the cheap side.  I don't know what it is, but the scent seems like they didn't work on it long enough.  Don't get me wrong, it is "not" a bad smell.  It's just not heaven scent.  I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist saying that.  Anyway, when you spray this out of its container, it's a little hard to get a full blast and you have to push the sprayer again and again or run the top of it underwater to open it up.  That can be a drag, if you're in a hurry.  When you first spray it, it smells a little strong but then it fades a little to quickly, I might add.  This spray would be good for use when you're running around town doing errands or shopping.  I do think the container it comes in is really cute and the writing on the bottle is cute as well.  The price is fair.  It's not too expensive and it's not too inexpensive.  You can get a good deal if you buy it it on sale, or get a gift with purchase.  If I were to rate this product on a scale of "1-10", I'd have to give it a "5.5".

Heavenly

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

Victoria's Secret always has the best selection of fragrances and lotions and one of their best is Heavenly eau de parfum spray! It has a very light and airy fragrance. It's strong enough to give off a very pleasant aroma but not strong enough to overwhelm. Heavenly eau de parfum is a long lasting fragrance. I spray some of this perfume on several different pulse points and in my hair in the morning and I can still smell this perfume at the end of the day. But the great thing is that you can't smell this perfume from across the room but it's fragrant enough to smell standing next to someone but it's not overwhelming enough to give someone with allergies a headache. My mom has bad allergies that get set off from strong fragrances but this one does not bother her when she's in close proximity to me. Victorias Secret definitely have a classic on their hands with the Heavenly eau de parfum!

Soft and sexy wrapped up into one perfume!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This perfume smells incredible!! Soft and sensual, but flirty at the same time. Wearing it makes you feel like a completely different woman. It is almost a confidence booster because if you put it on before a night out with the girls, you kind of feel like you could get any guy at the club.

Light and elegant

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This is one of my favorite perfumes from VS, it has such a sweet light scent it's not overwhelming at all and isn't so light you can't smell it. This is a must own for women, a little goes a long way with this, it's perfect for day or night. I wish they weren't s expensive!

Heavenly I believe that is a summary of its own

from Camden, IL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

I admit I am one of those rare people that shop at malls all the time. One day I decided to go into the mall and stopped at Victoria's Secret several years ago. I stopped and sprayed a couple of perfumes and upon my 2nd try I fell in love with Heavenly. It is one of those scents that is not to light nor to strong yet the scent lasts all day long. It's hard to explain a perfume to others but I recommend everyone to try this perfume. The price is affordable and to me this a important thing. Heavenly has remained a scent of Victoria's Secret for several years so hopefully it will be around forever.

A little bit of Heaven in a bottle. Perfect for any angel!

from Tiny Town, GA

Victoria Secret's description of this product is as follows:

5 stars!

Name says it all!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

This has been one of my favorite perfumes for years now...Excellent name for it too, because it does smell heavenly. It has a baby powder scent mixed in with a bit of vanilla...it just simply smells amazing! It seems to be the type of perfume that would smell nice on any woman but I'm a little biased because I love it! It's a little expensive but you can find it on the web at a discount. There are a ton of discount perfume sites, you just have to search to find the best price. However, the cost is pretty reasonable compared to some other high end brands that don't even smell as good. And I'll agree that the scent doesn't last as long as some perfumes but that's actually one of the things I like about it because I know it isn't overwhelming to others. Conclusion...Excellent perfume!

Distinctive Smell

from Morehead, KY

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

One of my very favorite perfumes! Victoria Secret always have the best smelling, longest lasting perfumes and this is number 1 on my list. I love the floral yet musky scent that this perfume has. It lasts a long while for very little usage. The bottle is beautiful and it also comes in lotion, body wash, body spray, glittler spray and I think it also comes in a roller too. I always get tons of compliments when I wear this scent, I usually spray it all over even my hair. And the best part is compared to other popular perfumes it is affordable enough for every day wear. The scent does last all day but don't confuse that with a strong scent because its very light and airy, not overpowering at all. My fiancee loves this scent, he usually doesn't comment on any perfumes but he did notice this smell. I always buy the large bottle to get more for my money but it also comes in a variety of sizes. Fads come and go, new perfumes come on the market every day but this perfume has been around for a few years and I anticipate that it will always be a classic as well a favorite of mine =)

Is Victoria's Secret Heavenly, Heavenly

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

It has a very nice scent. It's light, but you do smell the scent right off. Men always seem to notice when I wear this perfume. Its a nice size bottle, and thats what really makes it worth the price. They have come out with so many new versions, but to me this is the best and I think the first one. When you get the set, the lotion, bath oil, and powder thats the best way to go. Although it could be kind of pricy. I havent even looked at this line in a few years and it seems to me that there was a drastic jump in the price. But all in all, if you are a woman who just wants to have something from Victoria's Secret then this or one of the other scents will do the trick, cause we all know that thier clothes arent made for the average size female over size 10.

sensual

from Durham, NC

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

My best friend got me a bottle of shimmery lotion for my 16th birthday. I immediately went out and bought a bottle of the perfume. Here I am, seven years later, still purchasing bottles of this perfume whenever I run out of this AMAZING scent.

I spray it on and instantly feel so pretty, so girly, and so attractive. My friends always compliment me and it never gives me a headache. Even on the rare occasion when I go overboard with spraying, it doesn't seem to be too strong or overpowering, which is definitely not true for some of the other perfumes I've purchased (now in the closet).

Psychology class taught me that the sense of smell conjures up reactions in a person more so than any other sense. I smell this and immediately remember all the thrilling romances, dates, and flirty moments where I felt so confident and so girly because of this smell. Seriously, try it!

My absolute favorite!!

from Lehi, UT

Comments about Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Spray:

I am very picky with my perfume, so is my hubby. We often can get headaches for feel sick from perfumes that smell too strong. I tried this one out one time at the mall. I love it! So does my husband! This is a great perfume that smells sexy, fun, and sophisticated. I always wear this on our dates and special times together. It isn't too strong smelling where it can give you a headache after a while. This is my favorite so I stock up on it when there's a good sale. There's another version called Divine, but it's not as great. It's not bad either. I didn't ever think that I would find my favorite perfume at Victoria's Secret. You should definately give Victoria's Secret Heavenly perfume a try. I am positively sure that you will love it and so will your husband! Now when I smell it, it brings back wonderful memories of the times I've worn it in the past. Go get some and if you don't like it try the Divine. It's a little more milder.