Other Mortgage Lenders:
Veterans United Home Loans

Summary

At Veterans United Home Loans, we set ourselves apart from other mortgage companies through our specialized knowledge of the VA Loan, bevy of personal finance resources and dedication to provide the highest level of customer service available to veterans, service members and their families.

Veterans United Home Loans is the nations leading dedicated provider of VA Home Loans. Visit www.veteransunited.com to get started with your VA Home Loan today!

Veterans United Home Loans is an equal housing lender and not affiliated with any government agencies, including the VA. NMLS ID #1907

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Types/Options:

Don't get a VA Loan from anyone else except Veteran's United

Home purchasing is always a little hectic. Veterans United did a good job of keep this chaos to a minimum for the majority the home buying process. If you're going to use Veterans United you'll need to keep on top of things a little better than I did, because when you start the process they want to keep the process moving quickly so as not to have any last minutes things lingering that might jeopardize your home purchase. If you're looking for a place to get a VA Loan just use this company, they know how the process works and will educate you if you need it.

Not what we were expecting :-(

Not sure how my scoring my experience a 6 relates to us having a "great experience." We are not totally happy customers. Two loan officers and 60 days to close when you have a near 800 credit score seems a little unreal. Get told you need flood insurance when you don't and then get told "thats the way it is" is also unreal, especially after providing FEMA maps and surveys. It took my insurance agent to get the correct certificate. Email replies to phone messages instead of a phone calls back. Closing dates kept getting extended. Just not the kind of service I was expecting from an organization that prides itself for helping veterans. Just happy to finally be in our new home.

Wonderful Company

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

All the staff was kind and prompt with getting all paperwork to us in a quick manner. As first time home buyers they made the process a breeze. Nick Holman made us feel very confident that we would qualify for a loan by showing us his confidence in the pre-approval process. I would highly recommend Veterans United to anyone looking for a home, and a company that truly cares for its clients. My wife and I got married, and the day of our marriage we had flowers on our front doorstep when we got home that VU had sent to us. What a great gestor they showed. I would absolutely and highly recommend VU to anyone and everyone. Thanks a lot Nick Holman and his team!

The only choice in Veterans Loans

from Ash Fork, AZ

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

The packet VU sends really makes the purchasing experience simple, and fast.Yes he did, Jose acted and responded quickly and the loan process was a breeze. The packet VU sends really makes the purchasing experience simple, and fast.

We recommend Veterans United Home Loans for a veteran loan.

from Temple, Texas

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

We had no problems with our loan process. It was so much better than first home loan with did 45 years ago with a with a savings and loan. All our questions were answered right away and we had all the help we needed from our loan officer.

Excellent Customer Service

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

Great customer service and communicated extremely well. I was able to get the home I wanted thanks to Veterans United.

Blessed because of Veteran Homes!

from Panama City, Fl

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

With trying to get on my feet for the last 4 years and trying to fix everything that comes with unexpected life choices, I was hitting dead ends for getting into a home. I was losing hope for myself to get myself and my two sweet boys with special needs in a safer home. I was forced to rent a dingy mold apartment and paying high rent that seem to just keep creeping up! My credit was bad and i had a short sale,so needless to say I wasn't desirable for mortgage companies.
Then I came across Veteran Homes and was highly recommended to seek out Patrick Richardson. Turns out he was more than highly qualified, he knew his stuff inside out. Blew me away! So what about you? What's stopping you? Perhaps you need a highly recommended person too...so here is what you need to do:
Step 1 call Veteran Homes (go on do it)
Step 2 ask for Patrick Richardson and his team
Step 3 have faith
Step 4 start planning how you'll decorate your new home. Good luck and trust me.

Amazing personal customer service. Treated like a person.

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

Great flexible personal service. Really took the time to understand my timeline and real needs with a smooth follow through from start to close. For all the veterans ready to make the move to a new home - great place to get the financing piece done!

Veterinarians United

from Johnston R.I.

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

Great easy, quick experience with knowledgeable people that answered every question and made a difficult process easy as a walk in the park, I thank all of the representatives deeply there's no place anyone should consider except veterans United

VETERANS UNITED IS THE BEST - WE CLOSED 20 DAYS EARLY

from Warwick, RI

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

Derek Flook-Lorber and Amanda Henselman were the best, A++++. The entire process from pre-approval to closing day was easy, painless and seamless. Their knowIedge of the VA home loan process combined with their professional and friendly attitude made me wish I had done this sooner. When I needed to contact them they either answered the phone on the first ring, or is they were not available got back to me in a timely manner. I even received calls on a weekend day. How's that for dedication. I am sure their knowledge of the VA process and what the underwriters would need to approve the mortgage is why we were able to close 20 days early! THANK YOU DEREK & AMANDA for helping us to obtain our dream home. I will definitely be referring you to other veterans.

Exceptional service

from New York-Long Island

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

Made the process easy and explained everything!!

Awesome experience

from Placentia, CA

Comments about Veterans United Home Loans:

The whole process was wonderful. We kept expecting to have some kind of issue but we never did. It truly was a pleasure getting our loan through Veterans United. Thank you to everyone involved for getting us a great loan and a beautiful home.