4.9

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Types/Options:
    • I received a sample (363), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (53)

loanDepot was Fast & Easy

Lowered my payment and my term from 19 years (left on a 30 year fixed) to a 15 year fixed! Actually saved $50 a months and shaved off 4 years. Their follow-up was excellent, their mortgage bankers knew their products and the process. Signed papers at my office. Just fast and easy.

Bad Refi Experience

The people I dealt with directly were very friendly and great, but unfortunately the company, Loan Depot, was a colossal disappointment. I refi'd both my personal residence and a rental property a couple years ago, and since rates dropped, I approached Loan Depot again last September to do the free "re-do" loans that they promised. It was a complete failure. The process was dragged out so long with my principal residence that the rate lock agreement expired and Loan Depot refused to honor the terms they promised me back in September, so we could not extend the rate lock and I lost the opportunity to do the refi. Although I responded on an incredibly timely basis with all their requests, usually within a few hours, they delayed at every opportunity to the point where it seemed they purposely wanted the rate lock to expire. On the rental property, I experienced the same long delays, but was fortunately able to get the rate lock extension simply because this deal had more profit margin for Loan Depot, and therefore less incentive for Loan Depot to want it to fall through. Nonetheless, it still took 4 MONTHS to finish this loan. BOTH of these loans were simple refi's where Loan Depot did the same exact work a couple years ago. It should've been a simple matter of updating all the appraisals and documents from back then, as absolutely nothing had changed in my financial holdings since those first refi's. I am thoroughly disappointed in Loan Depot and will NEVER work with this company again, for at best, they were incompetent and at worst, unethical.

Excellent

from Auburn WA

Comments about loanDepot:

For years I have been struggling to pay off my credit cards that are maxed out. No matter how high the payments have been making it seemed that it is almost impossible. I felt so frustrated. I sure appreciate the hard work and their persistence in making this happened. Their curious and professionalism made it easier for me to continue the procedure. I am looking forward to having all my credit cards paid off. Thank you,

Efficient lending redefined

from La Crescenta

Comments about loanDepot:

I have worked with Loandepot on 2 loans and they are simpley outstanding. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Adam and Kirtis and they are the epitome of customer service. They make the process less daunting and help navigate all the paperwork with ease. I used to fear mortgage and loan because of all the red tape, fake rates and devious loan sharks....not anymore! Thank you Loandepot. :)

I would never use Loan Depot again.

from Central California

Comments about loanDepot:

I was lead down a very time consuming lane by many different loan depot staff. I dealt with department managers without much knowledge in different types of properties.. The bottom line I was told many different things just so Loan Depot could sell the loan.I would not recommend or use this company again.

Loan Depot is fantastic.

from Eagan, Minnesota

Comments about loanDepot:

Loan Depot helped me through every step of the way to closing my first home. I would recommend them to anybody and will be using them the next time I will be needing a loan.

I would go thru Loan Depot again

from Toledo, Or

Comments about loanDepot:

We dealt with Chase Dameron with loanDepot. What a fabulous experience. Everything seemed so effortless and quick. We loved the how friendly, helpful and knowledgeable Chase was and would definitely refer our friends and family.

Loan Depot is awesome

from Wilder, Idaho

Comments about loanDepot:

My re-fi with Loan Depot was great from beginning to end. I highly recommend anyone considering re-fi to give them a call.

Great experience. Would recommend this company to anyone.

from Westbrook Maine

Great service

My experience with Loan Depot was a great one .

from Camp Hill ,Pa

Comments about loanDepot:

Me experience with Loan Depot was a great one I can't say enough about the professionalism of Chase Cameron and Alton Oglesby you guys are great I will definitely refer you 2 to anyone I run into that needs a mortgage or s refinance once again thanks for a job well executed.

We would use the Loan Depot Team again!

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about loanDepot:

We would like to acknowledge the Loan Depot team for their Outstanding Service on our recent home refinance process. Demetria Mabry, Senior Account Manager handled the process in a very professional manner with a high level of customer care service in all areas. Chase Dameron, Senior Mortgage Banker coordinated all aspects of the process with a high level of professionalism and customer care in each step of the process.

We would recommend this team to all potential clients for a truly positive experience!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about loanDepot:

I needed to refinance my current loan and knew I would be very close to the 80% cash out value. Through the hard and dedicated work of CJ and Amanda I was able to obtain the loan that fit my needs. Was an amazing experience from start to finish.