4.9

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Types/Options:
    • I received a sample (361), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (53)

loanDepot was Fast & Easy

Lowered my payment and my term from 19 years (left on a 30 year fixed) to a 15 year fixed! Actually saved $50 a months and shaved off 4 years. Their follow-up was excellent, their mortgage bankers knew their products and the process. Signed papers at my office. Just fast and easy.

Bad Refi Experience

The people I dealt with directly were very friendly and great, but unfortunately the company, Loan Depot, was a colossal disappointment. I refi'd both my personal residence and a rental property a couple years ago, and since rates dropped, I approached Loan Depot again last September to do the free "re-do" loans that they promised. It was a complete failure. The process was dragged out so long with my principal residence that the rate lock agreement expired and Loan Depot refused to honor the terms they promised me back in September, so we could not extend the rate lock and I lost the opportunity to do the refi. Although I responded on an incredibly timely basis with all their requests, usually within a few hours, they delayed at every opportunity to the point where it seemed they purposely wanted the rate lock to expire. On the rental property, I experienced the same long delays, but was fortunately able to get the rate lock extension simply because this deal had more profit margin for Loan Depot, and therefore less incentive for Loan Depot to want it to fall through. Nonetheless, it still took 4 MONTHS to finish this loan. BOTH of these loans were simple refi's where Loan Depot did the same exact work a couple years ago. It should've been a simple matter of updating all the appraisals and documents from back then, as absolutely nothing had changed in my financial holdings since those first refi's. I am thoroughly disappointed in Loan Depot and will NEVER work with this company again, for at best, they were incompetent and at worst, unethical.

I would go thru Loan Depot again

from Toledo, Or

Comments about loanDepot:

We dealt with Chase Dameron with loanDepot. What a fabulous experience. Everything seemed so effortless and quick. We loved the how friendly, helpful and knowledgeable Chase was and would definitely refer our friends and family.

Loan Depot is awesome

from Wilder, Idaho

Comments about loanDepot:

My re-fi with Loan Depot was great from beginning to end. I highly recommend anyone considering re-fi to give them a call.

Great experience. Would recommend this company to anyone.

from Westbrook Maine

Great service

My experience with Loan Depot was a great one .

from Camp Hill ,Pa

Comments about loanDepot:

Me experience with Loan Depot was a great one I can't say enough about the professionalism of Chase Cameron and Alton Oglesby you guys are great I will definitely refer you 2 to anyone I run into that needs a mortgage or s refinance once again thanks for a job well executed.

We would use the Loan Depot Team again!

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about loanDepot:

We would like to acknowledge the Loan Depot team for their Outstanding Service on our recent home refinance process. Demetria Mabry, Senior Account Manager handled the process in a very professional manner with a high level of customer care service in all areas. Chase Dameron, Senior Mortgage Banker coordinated all aspects of the process with a high level of professionalism and customer care in each step of the process.

We would recommend this team to all potential clients for a truly positive experience!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about loanDepot:

I needed to refinance my current loan and knew I would be very close to the 80% cash out value. Through the hard and dedicated work of CJ and Amanda I was able to obtain the loan that fit my needs. Was an amazing experience from start to finish.

Looking for Refi

from Port St Lucie

Comments about loanDepot:

Everyone was wonderful to work with and fast. I got exactly what was promised.

refinancing made headache free

from Hull, MA

Comments about loanDepot:

Our refinance process was handles professionally. Or interaction was filled with patience and concise, easily understandable explanations. We would work with them again.

Loan Depot.... The Best!

from Newland, North Carolina

Comments about loanDepot:

Loan Depot provided us with a VA Mortgage Loan that would be hard to equal. They were as professional as anyone could imagine or hope for. I would recommend them as a loan source for anyone looking to get a mortgage or remortgage.
Sincerely,
Frank B.

The best loan experience EVER !!!

from Sicklerville, NJ

Comments about loanDepot:

I refinanced my home mortgage through Loan Depot, and it was the best experience I've ever had with a mortgage lender. From the minute of my original phone call to the very end of the process, everyone I spoke with was extremely pleasant and thorough, and knew exactly what needed to be done to close the loan efficiently. Could not recommend Loan Depot more highly !!