4.9

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Types/Options:
    • I received a sample (306), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (41)

loanDepot was Fast & Easy

Lowered my payment and my term from 19 years (left on a 30 year fixed) to a 15 year fixed! Actually saved $50 a months and shaved off 4 years. Their follow-up was excellent, their mortgage bankers knew their products and the process. Signed papers at my office. Just fast and easy.

customer service very poor

Initial processing of the loan was OK

Customer Service

Initial processing of the loan was OK

Customer Service
Customer service employees are extremely rude. Interrupted me I tried to ask questions, said the same thing over and over as if this would make it clearer, which by the way it doesn't. I still don't understand why you keep increasing my monthly loan payments over $500 each year.

Excellent job

from San Bernardino, California

Comments about loanDepot:

Jenine Tamimi my senior mortgage banker and Timothy Sieczkowski my account manager did an exceptional job getting my refi handled. It was very quick and painless for such a huge help to me. I will recommend them to anybody shopping for a refi loan. They are on it and know how to handle it. I had no issues due to the professional knowledge they brought with them. THANK YOU BOTH!!!

I would recommends loandepot to all friends and families.

from Washington WA.

Comments about loanDepot:

The Loandepot financial make it easy and simple all documents via throght electronic. The team handle transition very smoothly. They do all the process. Again great services!!

We had a smooth loan process and closing

from Greater San Diego

Comments about loanDepot:

After a major disappointment with our bank loan application, things went well with loanDepot start to finish. KAYLA was the best person we've ever worked with on a loan completion.

Loandepot made my refinance of my home an easy chare

from Klamath Falls, Or.

Comments about loanDepot:

They gave me choices and explained the process vveruy well and took the time to inform as to where we were in the process.

Loan Depot Customer Service

from Hanson, MA

Comments about loanDepot:

I'm writing to compliment the tremendous service I received from Nham Pham and Jeff Elizalde. I inquired about possibly refinancing our existing home loan with no real desire to do so. After speaking with Jeff about the loan he sold me on what a great opportunity it was to switch to Loan Depot. I was further pleased by the outstanding customer service and help from Nham. Both of them deserve quite a bit of credit and I'd recommend the process of Loan Depot to anyone.

All the best,

Matt C.

I am very happy with my new home mortguage

from Germanton, NC

Comments about loanDepot:

Loan depot was very conciderate of keeping me updated as to the progress during the whole loan proscess. I am very pleased with Chris Hill and Will Scott, there diligence made the whole thing go smoothly.

Refinanced home loan with Loan Depots loan office Nham Pham

from Apex North Carolina

Comments about loanDepot:

I just turned 58 and I have processed many home loan mortgages over the years, This process was so refreshing compared to my past experiences. I had the pleasure to work with several people at Loan Depot but most of my communication went through Nham Pham the Platinum Sr. Account Manager assigned to my loan.

In the initial process Nham returned my calls within one hour of me leaving a message. In most cases he actually answered my call when I made it. The loan process was well articulated to me and the on line document submitting process and further request for additional documents were also explained to me in a very timely and well structured process. Pham walked me through the initial process while on the phone.

The size of my loan and the fact that I was in the house less than 2 years required an appraisal of the property to take place. This process in the past has been a virtual nightmare to undertake. However this time Pham worked with me to set up the appraiser the appraiser was very timely to call me back and worked with me to meet my very tight window of opportunity to be in town for the appraisal. I Travel a great deal for my job and I had a very tight window. The appraiser worked with me to move his schedule around to meet my time lines. The appraiser contacted me the day before and while in route to my house for the appraisal, making it easy for me to attend to my daily business and not sit at home waiting on an Appraiser. Once the appraisal was completed my loan requirements changed slightly and I had to work with Pham who very patiently explained the options I had concerning points and interest rates and estimated monthly payments based on the appraisal and current balance on my existing loan. After explaining the options I made a choice and Pham moved the process forward and when request came for a couple of more documents for the underwriter, Pham explained what they were for and why they were needed. The loan funded intime

Great Customer Service

from Manassas, VA

Comments about loanDepot:

The customer service we received during our refinance process has been excellent. I would give them 5 stars but I consider that perfection. Kayla and Brian were both super informed and very pleasant to work with. I completely thought at some point in the process I would see some hidden fees rolled into my loan but it never happened. The figures I was provided held true through the entire process.

Refinance Experience

from Tucker, GA

Comments about loanDepot:

My husband and I used LoanDepot to refinance our home. Over all it was a positive experience. Our only concern with the process was it took a full 90 days from start to finish. Once finish, there was an enormous amount of documents to sign. There should be some way to decrease the number of documents needed to be signed.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Accomplished my goal with reasonable effort

from St. Augustine, FL

Comments about loanDepot:

I used LoanDepot to refinance my home from a 30yr. Down to a 15 year. The team was able to get me an industry best rate and meet all of my needs in a timely manner.