4.9

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Types/Options:
    • I received a sample (365), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (53)

loanDepot was Fast & Easy

Lowered my payment and my term from 19 years (left on a 30 year fixed) to a 15 year fixed! Actually saved $50 a months and shaved off 4 years. Their follow-up was excellent, their mortgage bankers knew their products and the process. Signed papers at my office. Just fast and easy.

Bad Refi Experience

The people I dealt with directly were very friendly and great, but unfortunately the company, Loan Depot, was a colossal disappointment. I refi'd both my personal residence and a rental property a couple years ago, and since rates dropped, I approached Loan Depot again last September to do the free "re-do" loans that they promised. It was a complete failure. The process was dragged out so long with my principal residence that the rate lock agreement expired and Loan Depot refused to honor the terms they promised me back in September, so we could not extend the rate lock and I lost the opportunity to do the refi. Although I responded on an incredibly timely basis with all their requests, usually within a few hours, they delayed at every opportunity to the point where it seemed they purposely wanted the rate lock to expire. On the rental property, I experienced the same long delays, but was fortunately able to get the rate lock extension simply because this deal had more profit margin for Loan Depot, and therefore less incentive for Loan Depot to want it to fall through. Nonetheless, it still took 4 MONTHS to finish this loan. BOTH of these loans were simple refi's where Loan Depot did the same exact work a couple years ago. It should've been a simple matter of updating all the appraisals and documents from back then, as absolutely nothing had changed in my financial holdings since those first refi's. I am thoroughly disappointed in Loan Depot and will NEVER work with this company again, for at best, they were incompetent and at worst, unethical.

Mortgage refinancing.

from Lowell, MA.

Comments about loanDepot:

I have never used loan depot before .They were great.

Refinance

from Palm Desert

Comments about loanDepot:

I just completed my refinance with Loan Depot and it was not only an easy process, it took very little time. James and Jacob were awesome as we moved through the process. I was impressed at the professionalism and efficiency of both James and Jacob.They were both easy to work with and communicated with me every step of the way. I would highly recommend them for your refinancing needs.

Made it easy to tap into rising value of our home

from Nebraska

Comments about loanDepot:

Jacob and Brad were very quick to respond to questions and requirements, and were honest and realistic about what to expect. The process takes some time, especially for a VA loan, so plan ahead, but this was a great option to consolidate home improvement projects to use equity and increased value of our home.

Great Service

from Boscawen, NH

Comments about loanDepot:

I needed a short turn around time for this loan and all the representatives worked VERY hard to meet my deadline. It was a great company to work with and very through.

Great people. Hard workers.

from Opelika, AL

Comments about loanDepot:

Glenn Sullivan, Jacob Brockman and their team probably had to work harder on this loan than any of their previous ones. I am so thankful that they stuck with it to get the job done.

Mark Nouraei Account Manager

from Magalia California

Comments about loanDepot:

Mark was the most professional of the 4 home loan representatives I worked with in selecting my re-finance company. Not only is he professional, he is a joy to talk to. Makes the issues easy for me to understand and helped me compare my options as though he was helping his own mother. He was honest about the process and the competative nature of the home loan business. I appreciated that and was impressed that he stuck to it even after I had almost decided to go with Quicken. He beat all of their offers and he was respectful and professional while doing it. Good man. Keep him!

Personal loan

from Carson city nevada

Comments about loanDepot:

The entire team is so friendly, professionals punctual , and the best of all they work against the clock, AMAZIIING!!!.
I DO recommend this company the best of all.

Excellent

from Auburn WA

Comments about loanDepot:

For years I have been struggling to pay off my credit cards that are maxed out. No matter how high the payments have been making it seemed that it is almost impossible. I felt so frustrated. I sure appreciate the hard work and their persistence in making this happened. Their curious and professionalism made it easier for me to continue the procedure. I am looking forward to having all my credit cards paid off. Thank you,

Efficient lending redefined

from La Crescenta

Comments about loanDepot:

I have worked with Loandepot on 2 loans and they are simpley outstanding. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Adam and Kirtis and they are the epitome of customer service. They make the process less daunting and help navigate all the paperwork with ease. I used to fear mortgage and loan because of all the red tape, fake rates and devious loan sharks....not anymore! Thank you Loandepot. :)

I would never use Loan Depot again.

from Central California

Comments about loanDepot:

I was lead down a very time consuming lane by many different loan depot staff. I dealt with department managers without much knowledge in different types of properties.. The bottom line I was told many different things just so Loan Depot could sell the loan.I would not recommend or use this company again.