3.7

• Primary bed (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (3)

Verlo Innerspring mattress

After sleeping on a waterbed for several years, our backs needed something a little more supporting. We went out and looked at all kinds of different mattresses. Eventually we ended up in a Verlo store. We had never heard of Verlo before. We tried out a couple of mattresses and we found one that suited us. It was very comfortable and gave good support for the back. I'll have to be honest and say that the price scared me a little. These mattresses were a little more expensive than some others we had looked at. But since they garantee their mattresses and you can return them if you don't like them, we decided we would take the chance and go for it. We bought a queen size set. They delivered it within a couple days. Well that was a little over twenty years ago. And we haven't regreted it. That money we spent was very well worth it. This was the best mattress we ever had. Just make sure you rotate it as described, about every three month. This mattress will last for a long time.

Nice mattress, poor warranty service

The mattress came with a 15 year non-prorated warranty. With regular flipping and turning, the mattress lasted about 9 years before it started caving in and causing backaches, which in my experience is about average for a mattress. But, I bought this mattress because of the construction and the warranty. When I tried to take advantage of the warranty service, no one would call me back. The factory promised that someone would fix my mattress, but I've made several calls over a 10 day period and have heard nothing. The warranty service is very slow and possibly non-existent.

Comfort
This mattress is comfortable from a support and cushioning perspective, but it doesn't regulate temperature very well. The latex layer tends to get very hot.

Support
The mattress had good support for 9 years, then it started to cave in and cause backaches. I did flip and turn it regularly during it's life.

The mattress which was guaranteed for 15 years lasted 9 years.

I have bought several mattress for my family

from fayetteville Ga.

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Holds Shape

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

This is a local company in peachtree city ga. Mattress made on site to order. The mattress are well made hold up very happy with them. Famly owned and operated very pleasant to work with. I would recommend the company to family and friends.

NOT WHAT THEY SEEM!

from 2830 West Greenfield Avenue Milwaukee,WI

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• not comfortable at all!!!

Cons

• Too Hard

• Guest Bed

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

This was the second mattress and bed system we bought w3ith in 2 years the first one was for the guess room worked out fine good service. The second one was to firm so we had it adjusted with no satisfaction we came in the manager said they normally don't do this but he would adjust it a third time we came in to set a date to have the mattress picked up he gave up some foam and said this should help. I do not know who the owners are put was not able to get any satisfaction from Verlo Matress Company we paid 4000.00 and my wife is still having problems sleep on this mattress!

Worst mattress I have ever owned

from wausau,wi

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

Second one I bought and I never buy another one after six months it has a pocket already

I would keep buying this product over and over again

from Franklin wi

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

I love the MASSAGE on the beds and I love that it can move up and down

We love our verlo but wish we would have gotten one-sided

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

We love our verlo mattress! Comfortable and love that you can get adjustments any time in the lifetime of your mattress. Also love that it is custom made for you. We were encouraged to get the double sided mattress which oddly is called the easy flip. It's a workout for my husband to flip the thing, and I could never do it on my own, so I don't really understand the pros of it. I love going into the verlo store and talking to the lady who sold it to us. She still remembers us after 5 years and always wants to make sure our mattress is still working out great for us.

Comfort
        Love this bed! WE sleep great - When we first got it, it was a little too soft for our liking, so we had it sent back and firmed up, and it was back to us by the evening. Verlo bends over backwards to make sure you like your mattress.

Support
        Maybe could be a little bit better but does a fabulous job.

Firmness
        You get to choose the firmness or softness of your mattress as it is custom made for you which is a huge plus!

We've had it for 5 years - still great! It is huge, so that is a negative but I'm used to it now.

Poor quality

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

We bought a memory foam bed and it sank so they let us pick out another bed and now that one is sinking on the sides.

Comfort
        Would never buy from verlo again because their products don't hold up at all

Support
        Lost its support and sank on the ends

Firmness
        Was firm in the beginning but lost it's support within a couple of months

very poor quality because the sides sink and wake up with body aches

Best Mattress Ever

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

I live in Green Bay, WI and purchased Verlo's top of the line mattress (king size) from the local Verlo store in 2002. I just sold my home and am downsizing, so I sold this mattress. Honestly, it was the most comfortable mattress I had ever slept on. The double pillow top never developed sleep area indentations like other mattresses do. I liked that mattress so much that I just purchased a new (queen size) top of the line mattress from this same Verlo store. It's expensive, but worth every penny!

Amazing Service and Product

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

They were so nice and they gave me a mattress that I literally LOVE.

Comfort
        Excited to fall asleep every night

Support
        Customer support is great. I had to get my mattress delivered within a 1 hour window and they did it no questions asked.

Its lasted 5 years and I expect at least 5 more

Nice mattress, poor warranty service

Support

The mattress which was guaranteed for 15 years lasted 9 years.

• Firmness:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Verlo Mattresses - All Types:

Worst mattress I've ever had, and their warranty which is supposed to be ten years is a joke. They tell me the problem with their mattress is me. I'd never buy one again.

Mine only lasted five years before it got soft and lost support. I can't sleep on it anymore because its so uncomfortable.