3.8
Protect-A-Bed
Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement

Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement

3.8

I am reviewing the protect-a-bed bug proof box spring enhancemen

I am reviewing the protect-a-bed bug proof box spring enhancement, bed bugs are back and are increasingly more prevalent in homes across America with new cases having increased 500% over the last few years. These blood sucking parasites, which grow to ¼" in length and feed on warm blooded animals, have made their way to the U.S through the suitcases and clothing of foreign travelers. Even if you don't travel overseas, you may still bring one home after being in contact with someone who did or by staying in a hotel, cruise ship or shelter infested with bed bugs. Having gone from a bed time rhyme to a reality, it seems as if these pests are here to stay. Bed bugs are nesting parasites that feed on their host for five to ten minutes at a time before returning back to their hiding place. The color of the bed bug changes before and after feeding ranging from a brown to a dark red or even orange color. Bed bugs can drink three times their weight in blood, lay five eggs per day (the size of two grains of salt) and even live up to a year. It's good to have protection as well as confort while you rest.

Protect-a-Bed protect from bug...for a a week or so.

I moved into an apartment and encountered a big bed bug problems.  I did some internet search and found the **Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement.  I read up on it and watched their ad video and it sound and look great.  I ordered the box spring and mattress cases and at first they work great.  So what if the fabric was stiff and rough to the touch.  It on my box spring im not going be lying on it.  My bed bug problems was gone and i was so relieved.  Great right?**

**Problems solved ... or so i thought!  ****First small holes started to appear on the edges and then it slowly started to rip. ****But two weeks later the encasement started to fall apart.    Some people said it doesn't if you follow the instruction; well i follow the instruction to the letters and it still ripped.  Their idea worked, why can't they put better material into it.  the products was expensive so i certainly expected good, strong, long lasting material; not the fragile stuff that they delivered.  **

**Good ideas; bad material.  I recommend getting mattress case, it work great and feel good too.**

Great for Allergies and Bed Bugs

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

I bought 4 Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement's after my mother had an infestation of bed bugs. I thought the price was a little high, but it's a small price to pay not to get bed bugs. They also work great for allergies, and putting these on the mattress can also help protect the mattress from bed-wetters. I wish I had found these when my son was wetting the bed because the other bed-covers just seemed to tear. I've had these for four months, and haven't seen any rips in them.

Comfort
The product is a little stiff, but if you only use the Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement, then it doesn't matter how these feel. You really won't be lying on the box springs. The mattress covers they make are a little stiff, but not enough to matter compared to a bed bug infestation.

Firmness
This is about as firm as the mattress is.

I have only had these for four months, so I'm not sure how long they will actually last. For the price I paid for these, they should at least last a couple of years. So far they have lasted much longer than previous mattress covers we have purchased.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

This Protect-A-Bed really works!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

So we all know that bed bugs are a pain to deal with.  I personally had to deal with them in our old apartment (we had very dirty neighbors the rental company later told me).  I was paranoid about them biting me again - the bite marks really are bad.  Once the exterminator came and told me what I needed to do, I immediately ran out to the store to buy protective covers for my and my roommates mattresses.  I bought the Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement.  Our first attempt only worked in her room because apparently when we put them on our box springs (and mattress) mine somehow got a hole in it.  But once I bought one without a hole, and the exterminator sprayed, the bed bugs were gone!  The bed bugs have been successfully gone since last year and I have moved to a new apartment and there are not traces of them anywhere.  I am very grateful that Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement provides such an excellent product that works, otherwise I would be still dealing with the awful bed bugs!  Thank you so much Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement!

the bed bug proof box spring encasement was a waste of money

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

I had a bed bug problem and i heard about the box spring encasement from a friend when i brought it i put it on the bed and the bed bugs nested on the outside of the cover. Don't buy anything other than the one that says "Allerzip" for both mattress and boxspring. it has a special zipper that locks in or out the bed bugs to protect your family.

stop the bed bugs from biting.

from Weirton, WV

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

If you remember the old saying mom use to say at bed time, "sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." well this product insures that bed bug don't bite. I myself feel more comfortable and can sleep tight knowing that I dont have to worry about those nasty little creature while I am sleeping.

Protect-A-Bed Bug is the answer to all sleep over's!

from Cambridge, MD

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

I just love the protect a bug encasement for your mattress! It is an excellent choice for all sleepover's and guests. Somewhat costly, but way worth the money! Everyone should try this, it is the answer to all of our bed bug issues today in the U.S. I enjoy knowing my bed is safe from contracting bed bugs and allowing them a place to live. Protect-A-Bug is also very comfortable to sleep on and doesnt cause sweating like other matress covers. This cover is exellent all round. I currently own one on our guest bed, but plan to buy one for the rest of the beds in the house, just for precaution since they do not interfere with comfort while sleeping. Everyone should buy one, it would save many headaches due to bed bugs, fleas, etc. No more throwing away brand new mattress'es and wasting your money on high charging pest control costs. By a Protect-A-Bug mattress encasement and solve your bed bug problem before it starts!

finnaly help to make sure the bed bugs don't bite

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

This product is helpful when it comes to bed bugs. Don't wanna get bit? Tired of worrying about what's crawling in your bed when your sleeping at night? Worry no more with **Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement.** You will sleep safe and sound with sure fire results no more worry will be needed**. Let the Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement provide you with a good nights rest. Say goodbye to the bed bugs and have excellent resultsd of no more bites. Hurry to purchase your **Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement today and say goodbye to the bed bugs trying to sneak in your bed.****

Protec a Bed works

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

Protect A-Bed Bed Bug covers work great protecting your bed from reinfestation of bed bugs again.  They make a snug fit on box spring which keeps any remaining bugs left after treatment no way to escape, so they can not survive.  For complete protect be sure to sure the Protect A-Bed Mattress covers as well.

Protect-a-Bed protect from bug...for a a week or so.

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

The Protect-a-Bed is exactly what I have been looking for.

from Mount Hope, WV

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

The Protect-a-bed bed bug proof box spring encasement is what I have been looking for. At the shelters where I volunteer, too many incidents were being reported about bed bugs. The effects were seen on the children that resided there. Now, thanks the new product, the children can sleep more comfortably without fear of being bitten and itching continuously.Life can be hard and cruel sometimes. But, why make it worse, if there is a way to prevent it? The encasement ensures quality. The value of the bed increases as well. Its the best protection I have found. The people that now reside in the shelter can now sleep more easily knowing that bed bugs are one less thing that they have to worry about. WIth every other challenge that is being thrown in life, why not make the world a little easier? Adults too, rest so much better knowing their family is protected. If it works for the busy shelters, imagine how secure you will feel using this product in your own home, on all of your beds. What a marvelous feeling. Goodnight, sleep tight. The bed bugs no longer bite.

If you or anyone in your family has allergies, you NEED this!

from Leesville, LA

Comments about Protect-A-Bed Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement:

It is really scary for your child to wake up in the night wheezing, teary-eyed, and itchy.  I know because this was my daughter until we bought one of these box spring covers for her bed.  It helps us keep her environmental allergies in check, and it also makes cleaning her bed a breeze.  I would highly recommend these for anyone who struggles with allergies or has someone in their family who has allergies.

The box spring covers "aren't pretty" as my four year old put it bluntly.  However, it's certainly not ugly, and who sees the box springs, anyway?!  It's easily covered up with the bedding, and even when it shows, it's so neutral, it's not glaringly obvious that the box springs has a cover on it.

These covers are a tad pricey and hard to find (at least in my area), but they are worth whatever you pay and wherever you have to go to get them.  They stay put, they blend in with the furniture, they are eco-friendly, AND they all but eliminate night-time allergy attacks.  What could be better?