Other Headphones:
V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones

V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Best earbuds out there!!

Comments about V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones:

I have small ears and most ear buds hurt my ears or just fall out... until I found these.. as a great band once said "the search is over!" The package comes with 3 size silicon pieces...the part that is actually put into your ear. Since they fit your ear exactly it blocks out all the noise around you! That noisy train or the noisy person sitting next to you in the library. The sound quality is great as well! You wont be sorry with these ear phones!

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Best headphones for the price!!!

from Pleasanton, CA

Comments about V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones:

The V-moda Bass Freq headphones are a real great value. It packs so much power and value into such a small item. The sound was perfectly crisp and the wires and buds themselves were very strong and didn't show any signs of structural issues. I've had a pair the past 6 months without any problems. The build quality was flawless and I just loved the fact they came in multiple stylish colors. And its called bass freq for a reason, because these small buds push out a large amount of bass. And the bass is very clear and doesn't wash out the other levels. The fitting was perfect and allowed the headphones to be worn for an extended period of time. The price was also very attractive. If a pair were ever to break, or I felt like getting another stylish color, I could easily afford another pair. Very cheap and and high quality item. Definately one of V-Moda's strongest selling items. Was even chosen as an editor's choice at cnet, which demands a lot of respect. These headphones rock!

very bassy sound

from Poulsbo, WA

Comments about V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones:

I love listening to techno and dance remixes, so when the headphones that came with my MP3 player broke, I decided to splurge and get a pair with great sound. I looked at the reviews and decided these were a good combo of price and sound. So far I like the bass sound these provide, though in general the sound is not that amazing, just average- the normal sound (teble?) is not very powerful, but weak, and then there is the heavy bass. But in spite of this, it is still decent and a vast improvement from the standard headphones.

These come with different sized silicone covers to fit into the ear. They are decently comfortable, though they can be annoying after a while and your ear will need rest, and uncomfortable if lay on them (but that's to be expected). One ear bud has a tendency to fall out of one of my ears. Also, these are noise canceling earbuds, which can be nice when traveling or working out, but can also be annoying when anyone is trying to speak to you.

vmoda bass are great value for money

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones:

I had bought these earbuds out of frustration that rose from the crappy earbuds provided by apple for the ipod. I totally hate them as they produced very bad sound and keep falling off. I was short of cash and a friend recommended to me these vmoda earbuds. I had vaguely heard of the company but decided to buy it because of the high review rating for it on amazon. They were very affordable, the same price you could get some very mundane regular earbuds. I was really surprised at the quality of sound particularly Bass that these headphones churn out. They fit and seal in quite well in the ear and its a total pleasure listening to them. I would buy these headphones even at higher price for sure. They however are a little brittle so make sure you handle them carefully.

Vmoda bass give out a real good sound

from Studio City, CA

Comments about V-moda Bass Frequency In-Ear Stereo Headphones:

My last pair of earbuds got crushed under my weight when i accidently sat on them in the car. It sucked because i had that pair of a real long time and they served me pretty good. My friend, who by his own admission is quite the audiophile felt bad for me and gave me a pair of the Vmoda bass frequency headphones, amongst the many that he owned. Since i like music with high bass, he thought they would be quite appropriate for me. Now i do like high bass, but its only at times, these headphones really pump up the bass and make the music quite sharp and loud. I was quite surprised at the quality of sound as i thought a pair of orange colored ear buds couldn't do all that much. I tried the test on a particular playlist i have that consist of house music, with particularly strong bass, and these headphones did pass that test. The only problem i have with these is they look a little delicate and i am scare of doing anything to break them. I would have preferred if they came in a metal casing like alot of the new earbuds come in. Apart from that, they have a real nice sound to them.