Other Headphones:

Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Love the sound AND comfort!

I was given these earphones as a Christmas gift several years ago to use with my meditation cds. I'm not an audiophile and at first thought that perhaps these were a bit to high-tech...Read complete review

I was given these earphones as a Christmas gift several years ago to use with my meditation cds. I'm not an audiophile and at first thought that perhaps these were a bit to high-tech and fancy for me!

I have VERY small ears (my friends tease me because I can't even hold a pencil behind my ear). And I have experience problems with other earphones hurting or irritating my ears, especially the backs of them. Or somehow putting pressure on the cartilidge in a very painful way.

These headphones cause NONE of that. I can wear them for hours without any problems. And I love that it blocks out the rest of the world almost completely!! We also let our 5 year old son use these when he is watching movies in the car, etc. It allows my husband and I to have conversations without fear that little ears will hear something they shouldn't. Because of the way they surround the ear, they don't slip off my son's head as much as other types do.

All around a great set of earphones, but had they not been a gift, I'm not sure that I would have paid the price tag.

Bose Headphones are Amazing!

It is no surprise why Bose is so popular and has such a great reputation. Simply mentioning "Bose" to anyone will think of "quality". These headphones are extremely comfortable and the sound is crystal clear. The one negative aspect to buying any Bose products is that they are extremely expensive. I can safely go as far to say that they are overpriced. Yes, they are great, but the price kills it. This is the ONLY bad thing about them. Unfortunately, Bose knows that their product is great and they know people will pay obscene amounts of money for it. Therefore, they can have a monopoly on it and charge whatever they want... even if it costs a fraction of the price to make these headphones. I'm confident if it were not for the price, many, many more people would be using these headphones because, as I have already said, they are comfortable and the sound is perfect. Also, these headphones do a remarkable job blocking out outside "noise".

Because of the price, I have to give these only a 3 star. If you have the money to spare, by all means buy these. If you are a bargain hunter, you may want to find other headphones which are comparable at a fraction of the cost.

Best head phone ever.

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

I bought this headset as a gift for my husband who travels quite a bit and wanted something to block out sounds on airplanes. My husband tried this headset and absolutely loves it. And so do I, which is why I went ahead and bought myself one as well. It really true HD sound is crisp and you can hear every single instrument being played. I also love how the surrounding sounds are pretty much completely gone as soon as you turn the noise canceling on, almost feels like being under water. With this Bose headset you can can listen to music or movies at a pretty high volume and the person sitting next to you won't hear a thing.

Sound Quality
Absolutely fantastic sound quality, there really isn't anything else like it. Crisp, clear, complete surround sound.

Comfort
- The leather trim around the headsets makes them extremely comfortable to wear. Both my husband and I have worn them on very long flights to Europe and they never bothered our ears at any point.

- I love that it comes with an airplane adapter that fits in the airplane sockets. I also love how you can actually detach the cord from the headset for when you just want to block out the sounds and not have the cord dangling. It has pretty much replaced my earplugs when flying.

So far so good, we have had these headsets for over a year and have had no problems.

Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones - Great

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

Overall, this is a great pair of headphones to have. One reason this is a great pair of headphones to have is because of its design. During my time with this product, many of my friends wanted to try it because it "looked cool" and that it fit their style.(200). I really loved how I was able to hear perfectly with these headphones. I also really loved how it didn't hurt me. Usually when I wear these types of headphones, they seem to cling onto my neck and start to annoy me after a while. This, on the other hand, seemed to feel smooth on my back and gave me some comfort while it was on my neck. The main reason why I didn't give it a 10 is because of something that I don't give most headphones a 10 for. This is my own personal opinion, but if a headphone deserves a 10 it should have a volume control on the beats. Other than that though. it was a great headphone. It was especially durable as well, when I accidentally stepped on it, and it didn't affect it at all. It amazed me, since my previous headphones couldn't even stand that weight. Therefore, my overall rating of this pair of headphones is a 9, and if you don't care about volume control, give it a 10!

Sound Quality
I was able to hear perfectly fine with these headphones. It was great to do with everyday activities. As an avid music listener myself, it helped me when I was exercising, using the computer. or just listening to the beats. It didn't hurt my ears at all, and it was great to hear things this perfectly..My friends said they couldn't hear what I was hearing, which was great for me. I have some embarrassing songs on my iPod, so I wouldn't want them to hear. I was also able to listen easily with these, and it worked really well when listening with my friends. All I had to do was put the two headphones next to each other and it gave out sound all the way across the bedroom. Again, I wouldn't give this a 10 because of volume control. But, if you don't care about it, give this a 10. Therefore, my grade for this pair of headphone's sound quality is a 9.

• Comfort:

An airline travelers best friend

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

For the price these are the best noise cancelling headphones I have used.

Sound Quality
Good sound reproduction without the ambient noise.

Comfort
I have used them on transcontinental flights with no pain and a lot of gain.

After traveling n my backpack for a year or two I have not been able to kill them. Very sturdy.

Fantastic Headphones

from New York, NY

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

I received the Bose - QuietComfort 15 Headphones as a gift for Christmas and have been blown away by their quality. Simply put, they are the best headphones on the market today. They cancel all outside sound and noise and improve the audio quality by a thousand percent. I have never been able to hear such crystal clear audio before. I really like the look and design of the headphones. They are stylish and they feel amazingly comfortable. They are so light that you actually forget that you are even wearing them. I fully understand why everyone rates Bose headphones so highly. I feel like I have been spoiled and I would never be able to use another set of headphones again. These headphones really are amazing and although they are expensive, they are worth every penny. If you listen to music you owe it to yourself to buy the Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones. I would absolutely recommend this product to people of all ages.

10/7/2013: As an update, I recently took a transatlantic flight and found these headphones to be a life saver. No more listening to crying babies or awkward conversations from those seated in front and behind me.

• Comfort:

The most beautiful sound in the world

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

When shopping for a pair of really good headphones I chose THE BEST, Bose Quiet Comfort headphones. These make listening to music or even just speaking a very pleasurable experience. They enhance speech and music. I would highly recommend these headphones, even though they are in the upper price range.

• Comfort:

Great for blocking noise, with good sound quality

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

I bought my Bose QC15s because I'm a drummer and wanted to be able to practice without destroying my ears, while also listening to music. I have to say that these definitely get the job done. They block external noises beautifully and the sound quality is good too. But, that being said, the sound quality isn't anything superb though. You probably get a better sound overall from apple's EarPods (but those sound amazing). But if you're looking for something to block outside sound with some good sound, these are the way to go

Does Not Live Up To Hype

from Thousand Oaks, CA

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

Expensive for what it is. The sound is fine, but the headset feels like an echo chamber - plugs up my ears. Feels like when you are in a plane and your ears close up - but happens everytime I wore - no matter where, on ground, sofa, etc. Did not like that feeling at all. Headset is large and even set at the smallest setting, would fall backwards. Not comfortable at all. For the price, returned.

• Comfort:

Good quality but not perfect

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

I like the sound quality of these Bose headphones, but the comfort is not optimal. They are good for a short while, but if I wear these for over an hour, then my head hurts a little. The design and sound are great, I just wish they were a little more adjustable because they squeeze a little too much on my ears.

• Comfort:

Bose is the best gift to give!

from Buckley, MI

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

Has Bose ever made a product that wasn't superb? No. These are the most comfortable, best fitting headphones I've ever had. The person who bought these for me is my new favorite person! They fit snugly, but don't hurt. They seal out the sounds around you while you enjoy whatever you're listening to.

These Might Not Be Worth The Price

Comments about Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones:

I had heard of Bose through various people and wanted to give them a try as I take a lot of trips by plane and I figured quality pair of headphones would be a valuable purchase as I'd be getting a lot of use out of them. After purchasing the Bose QC15 Headphones from the store I got them home and opened the box. The box contained a very nice, sturdy, cushioned carrying case for storing the headphones and cord. The cord is also nicely wrapped in a little pouch that has velcro so it will stick to the inside of the carrying case. It all fits very securely and zips up tight to insure the headphones are in place. The headphones are easy to put together and use. Not much to complain about their or in the comfort department. These are by far the most comfortable headphones I've ever tried and fit nicely. Of course they are adjustable. My only real complaint with these headphones is I could still hear background noise when I had these headphones attached to my IPod Touch or Nook. While the sound quality was fantastic and made it easy to adjust the volume, I was still able to hear sounds from conversation in the background.

Sound Quality
Can still hear background conversation but other than that the music quality is fantastic.

Comfort
Most comfortable headphones ever owned.

Black and silver. Very new and modern.

Carrying case is sturdy and the headphones are very high quality.