Other Headphones:

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

I've tried a lot of headphones, and these are the best LISTENING

I am a professional musician.  I use headphones for a number of things, including studio sessions, live in-ear performing, simple listening at my house quietly, noisy listening in public place or on a plane, etc...  I listen to performances that I play, regular radio/mp3 enjoyment, and audio books.  I have owned a number of brands.  I have the Shure EC3's, the EC5's, and the newest version of the E5's (I forget the name).  I also have the bulky over-the-ear Beyers, which sound amazing but are simply too large.  The Ultimate Ears I tried one time when they went on sale, and I will never look back.  First, they feel GREAT in your ears.  In contrast, the Shures feel like you are trying to shove a brick in your ear.  They are very uncomfortable, while these UE's feel very natural and smooth.  Next, the sound.  The clarity and brilliance of these headphone are much better than the Shures as well.  The bass is thick and round.  Great overall phones.

Ultimate Ears TrileFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Not very good, something you do not want to waste your money on. Or think about buying.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good, you can hear the music...Read complete review

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good, you can hear the music very well.

Comfort
It's not very comfortable in your ear, you would have to readjust the positioning every other minute. The earphones keep falling out you're ear, which can get irritating after a while. All you are trying to do is enjoy your music and having to fix the positioning gets irritating.

nothing to really brag about, it's just like any other earphone it's just shaped a little different. The difference in shape doesn't mean you need to be excited about this product. Looks can be deceiving.

it's not the type of earphones you would like to buy. The reason being because they break really easy. After a matter of days you would have to buy some more because they are very small in size. I remember, I pinched these type of earphones before and they broke really easy. I was mad because just a little small pinch can have you spending more money on earphones. Some people don't like to spend money, especially twice on the same product that they bought like 2 weeks ago.

Good idea, but the earbuds are painful

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

The idea was good, but the execution was sloppy. The earbuds hurt my ears so much I could not use the product. My ears ached for about an hour after I took the earbuds out, and I only had the earbuds in for a couple minutes at the lowest volume. The earbuds just go too far into the ear canal to be safe or comfortable.

Great Headphones

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

These Ultimate Ear Triple 10 noise-isolating earphones are great and well worth the price. As a negative, they are a little costly. However they are wonderful if you enjoy working out, having a clear sound, and not hearing a lot of outside noises while listening to your music. I definitely recommend this earphones.

• Comfort:

i love quality headphones.

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

The headphone have great quality sound.They are very comfort. They fit right into your ear.The design is awesome and cool.They last a long time and you an bring them any wear.The sound is awesome it like being at a concert.The earphone best kind that u be able to find.

• Comfort:

Pretty good sound, but not the most comfortable

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

These give good sound, and the noise isolating feature is great, and it really does work. My issue with them however, is in the appearance and the comfort of the headphones. These are pure and simple, really ugly. They are also very uncomfortable to wear for any length of time. These are two things I am not willing to sacrifice for a decent sound quality.

Hearing Sound How It Was Meant To Be Heard

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

The biggest pro of this product is the sound quality. It sounds like heaven to your ears. The biggest downside (for most consumers out there) is going to be the price. They're pricey, but they're worth it. If you're looking for real sound quality and you've tired of messing around with "should-be-good" headphones, then look no further.

Sound Quality
It's like you're sitting at the symphony or in the middle of the rock concert. I really like Klipsch and Shure as well, but these, in my opinion, are better.

Comfort
They are as good comfort-wise as the other high end brands out there.

I like the style of most earbuds. These look cool for sure, but it wasn't the design that drew me to them. I do however, like the two-tone colouring of them.

I've had mine for quite some time now and I love them. I use them when I work out, when I bike, walk, really any time I need ear buds and they work wonderfully. They're still going strong and when the time comes that I need a new one, these are the ones that I'm going to get.

• Comfort:

The best earphones I've ever used. Period.

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

I am a professional sound synthesizer/ DJ, and these headphones are by far the best that I've ever tried. The quality of sound that emerges from them are absolutely superb, they fit into your ear perfectly without you having to wedge them in, and are not uncomfortable at all. These headphones are my optimal choice for sound quality, comfort, and overall awesomeness! A worthy purchase.

Best Ive Ever Had!

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

I bought these headphones because I like to workout at a noisy gym. It really does cancel out all the sound, I cant hear anything but the music im listening to! The only problem with these headphones are they that are pretty sensitive. The wiring can easily malfunction if it gets wet, tangled, or stepped on. So treat it carefully because its not very durable. Also the headphone peices themselves tend to fall off, so make sure you arent rough with pulling them out of bags or stuffing them into places. Even with the risk of these badboys breaking, I still recommend them because the quality of sound is superb. The bass is the most impressive, and I can also hear things I couldnt before in the background. If you can seal the foam peices down somehow so they dont fall off, these are some of the best headphones on the market. Otherwise get ready to buy replacements, or even replacement wiring. I say buy these if you know you are going to be gentle with them, otherwise you might want something more durable like Beats by Dre.

Ultimate Ears TrileFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good, you can hear the music very well.

Best for the money

the best fitting of all

Sound Quality
I have had other from this brand and never been unhappy, will buy these again.

Comfort
By far the best fitting of all the brands that I have used in the past.

Great design for the form these are, and the fitting around the ears are great.

Have had them for about 5 months and it being summer they have held out for what I put them through.

• Comfort:

Amazing sound in such tiny earphones

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise-Isolating Earphones:

First, for me, the price was outrageous, but I've gone through so many earphones, earbuds, earclips, etc. that I wanted something good - and you can get a fairly good deal on these if you shop carefully. These earphones offer a balanced overall sound. The plastic ear buds are soft and do not irritate the ear canals - this may sound trivial but if you have these in your ear for hours at a time, hard plastic buds can be annoying. They don't block out all the room noise, but I've never found a pair that did, so that's a minor point. My only complaint is that they will not stay in my ear when I'm exercising, so that's a disappointment - it would be nice if they had some over the ear clips attached.