Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

Great Sugar Scrub!

Comments about Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub:

I purchased the travel size Tree Hut Sugar Scrub and I could not be more happy with my purchase. I now take these everywhere I go!
I am usually a The Body Shop girl when it comes to any product, but I decided to give these a try. I am in LOVE! I use this as my little special treat for when I go on vacation. However, be mindful that if you do use the travel size, they are 5.3 ounces and will not be allowed in your carry on!

Exfoliates really well. Some sugar scrubs leave you feeling itchy or sticky, but not these! I love Tree Hut sugar scrub for a nice exfoliation, especially after being around a few hundred people on the plane and in the airport! I definitely feel very clean after using Tree Hut Sugar Scrub

Smells like heaven. I bought the Coconut Lime and Mango and they smell delicious. I honestly am tempted to eat them every time I use them! They are refreshing and relaxing, which is part of the reason I take them on vacation with me.

Great Product!

Comments about Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub:

This product is great! I was having very dry skin, I tried light soaps and lotion after my shower. My skin was not dry or flaky but I would itch like my skin was dry on the inside. I switched to this sugar scrub in the Almond and Honey mix and I noticed a difference immediately. My skin is now soft and not itching all the time. I also have trouble with acne on my arms and back, while using this scrub I have noticed a noticeable decrease in the acne, it is almost gone. I also have sensitive skin and this product has not bothered me at all.

It works great. It makes your skin soft and silky. My skin felt dry on the inside but after using this product it does not feel dry or itchy anymore. It has decreased my acne on my arms and back. The little particles in the scrub help exfoliate your skin and decrease the acne while making your skin smooth and soft.

I love the smell. It is not real strong, but it is noticeable.

Leaves You Skin Feeling Like A Baby

from Oxford, OH

Comments about Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub:

This body scrub has a great fragrance, applies easily and really makes a difference in your skin to make it feeling like a baby. There is a light fragrance, doesn't feel greasy and it only takes a little bit to go a long way. It really softens areas like your heals, elbows, etc. in just one application. I use this scrub only once a week because I am very pleased with how long my skin remains soft after each use.

Makes your skin feel silky smooth and fresh. You simply use a little at a time and spread over one area at a time until the salt has dissolved and easily rinses off. I am truly amazed at how different my skin feels for several days after using. My husband has sensitive skin and loves using this product too. It has actually improved his dry skin, not that it will work for everyone.

Light fragrance that is not overwhelming. There are several different ones to choose with this product.