Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub

Pros

Cons

Pretty much the greatest item on the market

from Cherry Valley

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Baths
    • Showers

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

A little goes a long way with this amazing scrub. You only have to use a quarter sized amount in tiny circular motions to get brand new skin! The smell is rejuvenating.

Wonderful scrub!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

I must admit that before I acutally tried out this scrub, I was a little nervous because I couldn't imagine how eucalyptus and spearmint would smell together. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the combination! It was a wonderfully relaxing, theraputic scent that left me feeling so much better. The eucalyptus was especially nice since I used this while I was suffering from horrible congestion and coughing. I felt a lot better after I used this! This scrub left my skin feeling really soft and smooth, and it looked so much clearer and brighter. I would definitely recommend this for an at-home spa experience!

This is a wonderful scrub! It took care of so much dead skin and left my skin looking fresh and feeling soft. I was so happy with the results, not to mention how the eucalyptus and spearmint opened up my sinuses!

I loved the scent! It sounds weird, but it actually blends beautifully.

Great Scrub

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sugar Scrubs are great, including the Eucalyptus Spearmint scented sugar scrub. They are so luxurious to use. These sugar scrubs are sweet-smelling, non-abrasive and rich. The sugar seems to be ground down, unlike the table sugar homemade concoctions may use. And the heavy oil is heavy. But it does not leave any sticky residue behind. Rather, it leaves your parched skin feeling silky and moisturized!

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub is super effective. It exfoliates your skin like no other. But unlike regular exfoliants, it also adds moisture back. I bet you could even skin moisturizing after you use it. Or you can do like I do and use some light, whipped lotion, like Philosophy's Pure Grace, for an added dose of softness!

This scent is more woodsy smelling than say their lavender vanilla (my favorite!). But because of this, it is definitely invigorating.

Invigorating Body Scrub

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub is a ten for the scent alone. This scrub is best used in the tub because it contains essential oils and tends to be a bit slick if you use in the shower. I pamper myself with my own spa days and this scrub is part of my beauty regimen. The scrub exfoliates your skin and the aroma of eucalyptus and spearmint transforms your spirit. It's invigorating yet relaxing. I feel so rejuvenated after my spa treatment.

The scrub gently exfoliates your skin resulting in soft silky skin. The eucalyptus and spearmint is an uplifting aroma. When you open the container you need to stir the scrub so the oils and the sugar mix thoroughly. Massage the scrub onto your skin to maximize the exfoliating benefits of the sugar. The massage alone is so therapeutic.

Eucalyptus and spearmint seems like an unlikely combination, however this duo works to create an exhilarating bath. The scent lingers in the bathroom thus extending your aromatherapy experience. My favorite scent!

Great for reducing stress.

from Ohio

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

I am not a big fan of anything with a Eucalyptus scent to it, but I love bath and body works sugar scrubs so I wanted to try it. They had an unbelievable sale going on and this was one of the only sugar scrubs left. I love the fact that it has plenty of the aromatherapy oils in it for extra moisturizer. I will admit that I really don't care for the scent of this sugar scrub, but the results are wonderful. The goal for this sugar scrub is to relax you when you are stressed, and it does exactly that. Great product, great price.

This aromatherapy sugar scrub works very effectively. The aroma oils help you relax while the sugar crystals scrub away dirt and dry skin cells. After using this your skin will be much smoother, the oils add a lot of moisture as well.

At first I was not a fan of this scent. It is way too strong and minty for my liking. After using it a couple times, it kind of grew on me. The Eucalyptus and mint is very relaxing, and it really does help reduce your stress. The scent does last for a while, so you will still smell it when you lay down for bed.

stress relief in a jar

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

I frequently buy from bath and body works stress relief line. I decided to try the eucalyptus sugar scrub. The fragrance is amazing and it does leave your skin really soft and well moisturized. The scent does stay on your skin for quite a while. It's really great for rough winter skin and the scent in a hot shower will really sooth and relax you. It is a little pricey but you only need to use a small amount and your skin will feel so good you can skip lotion. The only draw back is you have to really scrub your bathtub due to the oils in the product.

The scent is very relaxing and pleasant. The scrub really helps take dead skin off without being harsh and the oils really leave your skin feeling soft. It's also really good to use before you shave.

The eucalyptus scent fills the whole room and stays on your skin for most of the day. It is very soothing and relaxing without being overpowering.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Scrub is pure heaven!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

I first started using Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub when I received it as a gift a few years ago. Too be honest, I think my husband used most of it before I really got a chance to enjoy it. That's how heavenly this product is. He has a very stressful job and the eucalyptus scent worked wonders on his nerves. Regardless of who used up that first batch, it became a constant item in our bathroom. I used it in the shower after shaving my legs to make them silky soft. Since it is a sugar scrub, you don't have to worry about any burning sensation you might get from a salt scrub after shaving. My absolute favorite way to use Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub is in the bath. The gentle oils and relaxing scent take all your stress away as you soak in a warm tub. I went ahead and bought a few of the other products in the Aromatherapy line from bath & Body works and I have not been disappointed with a single one.

A great way to unwind from a crazy day

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

I started using Bath and Body Works Sugar Scrubs many years ago.  I love the way they make my skin feel and the way they smell.  The first scrub I ever bought was the Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub and I fell in love immediately.  Since then I have bought the whole collection.  If you are looking for a relaxing scrub I would suggest this one because it is the best for relaxation.

One of the best things about this scrub is that it lasts and travels very well.  When we moved I had accidently packed one in the wrong place and for a year it sat unused.  I was worried when I found it that the sugar would either be disolved or would be packed too tight to continue use but neither happened.  It worked just fine.

The only reason I gave this four starts instead of five is that recently I have been a little worried about the fact it is made with sugar.  I have read many things that say that a woman should not use a sugar substance near her private areas because it can increase the risk for infection.  I haven't had any trouble yet but I am careful when using it now.

Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Scrub is a pick me up.

from Glastonbury, CT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

I used this out of curiosity in the shower once and now it is my favorite pick me up at the end of the week. I love the scent which is a wake up call if you are tired or run down. It is also a good product to make you feel a little better if you have a cold or sinus problems. In the heat of the shower it really gets into your pores and has a two step effect. First it exfoliates the dead skin, and the second is that the oil in it leaves your skin soft and smooth when you are done. I wait until I am almost through with my shower and then I apply it on my arms, legs, hands, and feet and rub in a circular motion. After a couple of minutes, I wash it off. When I get out of the shower, my skin is clean and soft, and that feeling lasts a couple of days. There are a couple of drawbacks. If you leave it in the shower the label will get kind of messy, and it could get water in it making it contaminated. So, you have to make sure the lid is on really well. The other downside is the price. It can be rather expensive if you do not buy it during a special that the store is running or with a coupon. Luckily there are coupons available for this store all the time.

Bath & Body's sugar scrub is divine!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub:

Love this stuf! i do!! i use this stuff not only on my hands, but elbows, feet, knees, anything that may have a dry spot that needs that little bit of grinding to get soft again!

it may be pricey, but if you are signed up to receive coupons from bath and body it's not bad then!

if you use it other than for you hands, and use it in the shower be cautious that it will leave the bathtub floor slick. so be nice and clean it out before someone slips in the tub. i'm talking from experience on that one!

but really, it's a great product, and doesn't burn your hands or other areas. it leaves the skin feeling great and new. it's a great idea to follow the scrub with some great lotion to prevent drying.

another positive is that the smell really relaxes me!

gotta love bath and body and thier sugar scrubs!!!